Skill Pill Bug? Skills Gains Missing Upon Relog, Materials Gone, Support Non Responsive

It doesn't allow me to chip in or out. A red message displays on the screen that says something like 'This process can't be completed'.

It doesn't allow me to chip in or out. A red message displays on the screen that says something like 'This process can't be completed'.
Interesting.

Swiftly coming up on 2 years that my avatar has been bugged and MA won't do anything. They never responded to dozens of pleas. I doubt they ever tried.
On the plus side,...some other game, in which I have much more fun, received the lions share of my 4-digit annual gaming budget. I don't miss playing anymore. I just miss my friends. Maybe it's MA version of tough love? They just knew I'd be better off elsewhere? Thank you for nothing MA, it turns out it's exactly what I needed.

It's probably the case this bug is going to be difficult for them to diagnose and fix. Would probably take a lot of resources and be very costly.

I wonder if this bug is related to the recent bug that Vizz got after reaching the cap for meta codex. He was unable to log in and his codex seems to have been wiped.

I know this doesn't really help.

I hope somehow they do get around to it and do something about it. Perhaps some MA developer may take it upon themselves to fix it in their overtime?

My return is bugy , still they dont fix it
Did file countless Support Tickets

It's probably the case this bug is going to be difficult for them to diagnose and fix. Would probably take a lot of resources and be very costly.

I wonder if this bug is related to the recent bug that Vizz got after reaching the cap for meta codex. He was unable to log in and his codex seems to have been wiped.

I know this doesn't really help.

I hope somehow they do get around to it and do something about it. Perhaps some MA developer may take it upon themselves to fix it in their overtime?
Well, I often face difficulties at work. Ignoring a client still isn't an option. At the very least they could have said something to me, and reset whatever so I could gain skills again, but nothing of the sort ever happened. There really aren't any plausible excuses that would placate me at this point.

Back