Skilling for free

Msturlese

Stalker
Society
Dirty Dingos
Marco Killy Stur
Some new players want to try the free to play route
it is not easy because some concepts are not common with other games

apart the "find a mentor" soltuion there is "rookie channel" that is 99% trash talking

and the forum.

a small niche of "skill for free" is Vixen hunting on RT neverdie parking
these small sexy robots drop many crafting components that have markup, a quest "The AI war" give free ammo to kill them
and selling components help to maintain the skillup for free
Main drop is the Vixen Gears, involved in teh Dclass amp crafting that pay a decent MU, as well as other items (F-o-X drive) that find their use in some other Rocktropia Blueprints (loomn in entropiawiki for the formulas)

pairing with it there is "Haters Sweating". Haters deal very little damage and have nice HP pool to extract some bottles.

swunting haters for the full 300 bottles lead to 40 pec sweat that added to the normal loot (300 hp cost about 1 ped to kill) lead to breakeven

it it slow? for sure but there is a insane chain of vixen massacre iron mission until 200.000 ladies
is it profitable? personally i made returns over ammo on those critters and gained decent amount of skills.
remember that each kill shot lead to a random "bonus skill" event that can be very important compared to normal increment
and killing those at about 6 shot per kill on tt pistol (bring it from caly, Rocktropia one has a really annoying sound) lead to 5 bonus skill per minute, 300 per hour
is it funny ? well... killing barely dressed sexy robot dancers..... :)

if you can put your hands on the bonus 30 usd starterr pack use the sinkadus amp to increase DPP

good luck

Last edited:
f2p

FREE TO PLAY

(A few ways to play free these days):

Arkadia Moon now has a daily mission that lets you get 2 ped Universal Ammo free (well free if you run around and collect the 10 way points and terminals near each at roughly 20-30 minutes per day)

Note: since time video above was made the main area around the TP where you do this has changed a little, so it looks a little different than in the video, but not much. Also, note that the area in the corners of the fence near the dome now have little areas your avatar can run through (didn't notice that originally - think devs may have updated that in a recent vu?... so makes running towards the 10th wp way easier than it was previously... Suspect a post I recently put on Arkadia Forum got that change happening or I was just too silly to notice it before?)

https://www.monria.com/forum/threads/arkadia-moon.5324/
Moon daily extractor waypoints. These can be pasted into the chat, and then made into a in game sticky note to assist with tracking.
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10959, 10078, 107, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10793, 10059, 108, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10713, 10225, 112, Waypoint]

/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10479, 10430, 81, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 9960, 10240, 110, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10027, 9971, 133, Waypoint]

/wp [Arkadia Moon, 9916, 9672, 112, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10042, 9151, 129, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10313, 9107, 115, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10392, 9280, 127, Waypoint]

NOTE: IF YOU DO THE METEORITE SAMPLE MISSION WEAR THE PTECH PROTECTION HEADGEAR, NOT THE GASMASK!
(Gasmask will let you die in the auto-die in the Meteorites' radiation)

====================
Get tired of the Moon, go get a Wolpertinger on Cyrene and sell it... and while there if you don't mind getting naked, head down to the hub and pick up some lime green stuff.

At my request Cyrene recently reduced weight of maze hammers dramatically... so now you can carry an arsenal of maze hammers and not go slow due to weight limits... (nice since they give you a slight acceleration buff... of course I'm already maxed on that due to my adjusted harrier and ring, but hey, nice to have options in case I want to change clothes sometime.)

maze.jpg

=================
Getting bored of Cyrene and Ark Moon, go visit Rocktropia..

When you are on RT and are not hunting AI you can also hit the beer garden, the little pvp zones near n00bs club and the Arctic oil rigs as well as other rig to get a few oil, etc. Same type of thing on other planets too...

In other words get your avatar's ass off of Calypso and go explore.

(got to admit double skill bonus for old missions and new mission tracker thing on Calypso is nice, but that's not going to be Calypso's advantage forever... besides that, if you are here to play free this shouldn't be much of a concern since skill prices are crap nowadays anyways.)

(P.S. I've purposefully left quotes out of this post so that I and others can quote this post with all links intact, etc. )

---------------------
If you get tired of the freebies Monria has a daily crafting and taming mission. Toulan does as well and it's mission is cheaper since it's tab tab. Toulan also has a forest of trees that you can harvest near the Jellyzone and a blueprint in the technician that lets you craft butt joints all day using only harvested stuf... who needs to pay markup to miners or hunters when you can rely on the trees all day to get yousomething to do. May not be as cheap in markup as the explosive crafting, but fairly close, also it allows you to potentially loot some interesting blueprints.

Need some skill bot for that to be fun... :D

Need some skill bot for that to be fun... :D
Encouraging cheating/macros is always a good idea.

Personally I did find it fun to use a corrosive 2 with a kinetic 1 amp, to always 2 hit the vixens. Using an autoloot pill/pet/ring you can kill over 1400 an hour even while talking to a twitch chat. That was fun for me only killing the ones with low hp and was actually more effort than anything else I've done in the game. Would I do it all the time? No, but it's a nice change of pace from just click once every 5 minutes and waiting for a mob to die.

Back