Info: Skills doesnt matter at all..

I guarantee the marjory of players here do not take full advantage of this.

Checking you tracker and Pictures I know you don't.

So you take full advantage of that, your tracker clearly shows that, lol

Again if you would mine, your words would have more meaning.

So you take full advantage of that, your tracker clearly shows that, lol

Again if you would mine, your words would have more meaning.

Ok.. Now i actually give up on trying to help you, your actually starting to annoy me...

Its people like you that have no CLUE then advises others that is very damaging..

please take a day relax, calm down a bit and actually think....

Yes I have 4 current players profiting from my advice.

One today has just averaged 102% return rate.

... End of conversation with you, please no one listen to this guy though.

/ignored.

Ok.. Now i actually give up on trying to help you, your actually starting to annoy me...

Its people like you that have no CLUE then advises others that is very damaging..

Yes I have 4 current players profiting from my advice.

One today has just averaged 102% return rate.

... End of conversation with you, please no one listen to this guy though.

/ignored.

So far you have supplied no real statistics, yet you were trying to advice me, let me set you clear, you know fuck all.

As the OP has asked nicely: stop the petty bickering over minor matter.

I'd really hate to have to waste my time deleting 1/2 this thread due to personal disputes.

Pls, this thread is not about how long you have played this game..

I want to know what I should do to get better avg loot then my 25 level less diciple? :D
We have a hard duell!

EDIT: No way hose

Last edited:
Skills let you use deeper finder.
Deeper finders let you find different resources.
Skills don't give you higher TT value finds.

Beyond that the question is does using a deeper finder in an area that doesn't have rare resources hurting your hitrate?

From dropping lots of unamped bombs and probes before the mining changes I'd say it definitely does change the types and amounts of resources you'll find in the same area. Therefore I use different finders depending on what I am looking for and where I am mining.

I don't mine on FOMA so I can't tell you if the finder matters there.

disclaimer: I don't often use amps and well over half my claims were deleted by starfinder from entropia tracker a few years ago when he re-created the database and got rid of all globals that didn't have enough (3?) clients agreeing. So, the only evidence I can use to say I have some idea what I'm talking about is I used mining in order to never have to deposit, haven't been mining much in the last year or two, but am still able to play at a low-mid level on the profits made from mining.

This data is just too small to prove anything. Swings are huge on tuna/HELL. I ripped through 10k tt in one weekend of HELL (with lvl 5) and got back 5k... then got it all back the next day :tongue2:

I want to know what I should do to get better avg loot then my 25 level less diciple? :D
We have a hard duell!

Dunno where you got that assumption from.

I don;t know about crafting, but skill only matter in hunting (Evade mostly)

And even so it only means you will lose less than if you were low skilled

In mining, if you mine the proper area ( depth/resource wise) you will manage to do the same even if you are lvl 5 or lvl 40

PS: I sold all my mining skills:)

Can anyone explain that for me.. only thing i can think of is that its more loot on f-105's depth then tk320 depth..
And doesnt skill count in mining? :)

Kamala

i have not read all the comments yet but is really really simple in this case, it is FOMA/HELL, your sample size is too small, and the difference in your results would fall within natural variance if im guestimating correctly.
nothing to do with skills or tools, although some might question using a tk320 on FOMA.

Higher mining skill + better gear = deeper finds

If the location you are mining in offers no benefit for deep mining (meaning rarer/higher MU material), then true, any benefit is lost.

Which begs the question, why are you mining there?

indeed, and worse, why is he teaching his disciple to mine there, potentially losing us a participant :D

We have a hard duell!

you cant, and "dude", your in a top soc, i expect you guys to know the game, who told you that you could get better average return than someone else?
you can get better return after markup than your disciple if you dont share your knowledge of mining locations with him, but thats as far as it goes.

Lol, many part to this, but in short.... Yes :p

Who the fuck are you to speak of brains or to make a call like that?

You're one of those wannabe besservisser (note: wannabe) that really, really should just shut up... You've never even played the game yet you come to a thread like this "Knowing it all, listen to my lessons noobs"-bitch

Walking up to someone telling them "your loss is so great because your brain is small" isn't acceptable behaviour imo and it bothers me to hell.

Why don't you stick your head back in between your asscheeks and go back to selling "Nude pics for ped"(probably to fund your experimental-loot-theory-BS?) as you gladly promoted it on your signature a year or two ago. I bet everyone had more of a laugh with you then, than they do now.

Please note that what ever you say Jennifer, or "Glenn-ifer" which probably is more accurate, it is going to stick to the community so just give it up already, it was funny the first week with your behaviour but it is getting old now after over 1k continuous posts of it.

Last edited:

We have a hard duell!

There is NOTHING you can do to affect tt returns. Even if you were level 300000000000 prospector, you would still recieve 90% ish tt returns

You can on the other hand affect markup spent and recieved.

Rgds

Ace

The skill in our brain matters :)

and "dude", your in a top soc, i expect you guys to know the game, who told you that you could get better average return than someone else?
you can get better return after markup than your disciple if you dont share your knowledge of mining locations with him, but thats as far as it goes.
Dude, im a mining nib, even if im in a topsoc.. and ofc will i share info with my irl mate and diciple..

There is NOTHING you can do to affect tt returns. Even if you were level 300000000000 prospector, you would still recieve 90% ish tt returns
Ofc is this a small test or whatever i can call it, but i still think its really strange that he is getting higher tt loot then me, even if he uses smaller amps then me..
As i said, i was ONLY using Level 5 and Level 7 amps, and he was ONLY using Level 5 amps and Terra Amps

The skill in our brain matters :)
To bad i chipped out my brainskills then.

There is NOTHING you can do to affect tt returns.

Well that's not exactly true. You can certainly do things that reduce your TT returns, and therefore you can do things that improve your TT returns compared to people making mistakes.

kamala said:
Ofc is this a small test or whatever i can call it, but i still think its really strange that he is getting higher tt loot then me, even if he uses smaller amps then me..

He's getting higher TT on normal hits? or are you just talking about globals or overall return.

have you ever thought that PERHAPS one avatar is on a high wave and the 'other' is low wave?

like we all have a high point and a low point we go through..... you think it's possible just maybe we can't all win at the same time? sometimes we need to lose here and then they lose there and we win there ..... etc...

come on.......

and again skills do play a factor in my opinion - it's like knowledge ....

Well that's not exactly true. You can certainly do things that reduce your TT returns, and therefore you can do things that improve your TT returns compared to people making mistakes.

He's getting higher TT on normal hits? or are you just talking about globals or overall return.

Since we are on Hell and FOMA are we getting global on 90% of all our claims.. so yes only global counted..all info is taken from entropialife..

Back