Selling: Skills

CrouchingTiger

Prowler
The Crouching Tiger
Hi

Selling following skills, You will need to provide esi and I will pull skills out for you.

I reserve the right to what ever the fu** I want, please don't tell me about eula and what Mindark wants and not as i could not give a flying fu**.

Good day :D

Currently on chip

Prospecting skill implant 10.93 ped tt @ 1350% = 147.55 ped

engineering skill implant 9.96 ped tt @ 3500% = 348.60 ped
engineering skill implant 5.96 ped tt @ 3500% = 208.60 ped

evade skill implant 11.33 ped tt @ 2700% = 305.91ped
evade skill implant 10.75 ped tt @ 2700% = 290.25 ped
evade skill implant 3.96 ped tt @ 2700% = 106.92 ped

Geology skill implant 13.89 ped tt @ 1900% = 402.81 ped
diagnosis skill implant 9.34 pedd tt@ 2500% = 233.50 ped

send me a pm with the skill you require and we can arrange a place to meet.

Last edited:
hi
i reserve the right to what ever the fu** i want, please don't tell me about eula and what mindark wants and not as i could not give a flying fu**.

Good day :d

+rep 4 life

i offer 1 ped and
I reserve the right to what ever the fu** I want, please don't tell me about shitty offer and what YOU want and not as i could not give a flying fu**.

i offer 1 ped and
I reserve the right to what ever the fu** I want, please don't tell me about shitty offer and what YOU want and not as i could not give a flying fu**.

go suck walter timkrans di** ;)

If we could now stay on topic please thx

I think for the sake of whoever is interested in the skills, it should be made aware to everyone that it IS against the EULA. It'll be a quick perma-lock to whoever tries that.

But GL on the skill sales, shame to a WD leaving.

I think for the sake of whoever is interested in the skills, it should be made aware to everyone that it IS against the EULA. It'll be a quick perma-lock to whoever tries that.

But GL on the skill sales, shame to a WD leaving.

What IS against EULA ? I see skills for sale in auction all the time. I'm just asking, because I truly dont understand.

What IS against EULA ? I see skills for sale in auction all the time. I'm just asking, because I truly dont understand.

when I put up the skill sale I also put info saying i just might sell the whole ava including login for the right price ( that's what is against the so called eula)

Back