Motto
When it crumbles
we will stand tall
face it all together.
Let the sky fall!​

Mission
Be a well respected and dominant team/event society.​

Goals
  1. Inspire motivated medium players to become top-end.
  2. Be successful in team events (such as Mayhem, land grabs, team hunts, …) with a strong event team at colonel/captain level.

Rules
  • Teamwork, integrity, passion.
  • The general leads this society and give direction and alignment.

Requirements
  • Colonels: 550+ total attribute points, 250+ HP, and superior fap/gun/armor mandatory.
  • Captains: 450+ total attribute points, and sufficient fap/gun/armor to actively contribute to soc activities such as LG, MM, ...
  • Sergeants: 350+ total attribute points, and a great motivation and dedication to become top-end.

Information
  • Organized team hunts every now and then.
  • Activities mainly Calypso based (but not only).
  • Yes, we pk if needed.
  • English speaking.
  • Questions & Answers.

Application
  • Please contact one of our colonels for pre-evaluation.

Last edited:
Nice initiative.

What are the requirements to become General? Or is it simply sufficient to own Wilhelm? ;)

What is skill requirement :)

Reactions: aia
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Now when people say "sky is falling" we can reply with things like "yes, they came second on MM" or "you are too newb to sign up" :laugh:

Clarification on requirements

Some questions came up already. Regarding the attribute requirements:

The attribute points requirements are including HP.

E.g. Colonels: 550+ attribute points: Intelligence + Psyche + ... + HP >= 550.

BR, Buck.

Hi

I got some questions with regard to required online time.

We all got a real life, don't we (and if not, i doubt that Skyfall would be the right place for you). As long as you manage to be active several times a week and as long as you leave soc a note when you are abroad for a longer time, we are fine with that.

BR, Buck.

Q&A

Hi

I got several more questions. Lets sum them up in this Q&A.

Q: Will there be a voice communication requirement?
A: For team events VC greatly improves coordination and agility. During such events (e.g. LG, MM) you should at least be able to listen.

Q: Is Skyfall a cadet/sister soc of AoW?
A: Skyfall is fully independent.

Q: What will be the team rules?
A: Teams have to define this for themself. My proposal is: for stackables: dependent on damage inflicted. for items without or with very low markup (tt stuff): looter gets it. for items with considerable markup: equally shared amonst all team members.

Q: Which are the expectations with regard to required online time?
A: Well, we all got a real life, don't we (and if not, i doubt that Skyfall would be the right place for you). As long as you manage to be active several times/hours a week and as long as you leave soc a note when you are away for a longer time, we are perfectly fine with that.

Q: Are health points included in the attribute requirement calculation?
A: Yes.

BR, Buck.

Last edited:
550 isn't much. I have 656 and I'm not that good. :)

550 isn't much. I have 656 and I'm not that good. :)

For some players, higher than 550 might take few years of playing, so i hope 550 is doable for most mid players. Anyway Xen, you are very old player, and as far i know, there was much more easier to get attribs before than now.

Goals

Inspire motivated medium players to become top end.

For some players, higher than 550 might take few years of playing, so i hope 550 is doable for most mid players. Anyway Xen, you are very old player, and as far i know, there was much more easier to get attribs before than now.

Nah, the fast attribs were before I started or ended right after I started playing. I just did a lot of missions.

Anyway, just playing, good luck Buck. :)

I have 440, I am post VU10 and did a bit less missions than I maybe should have. 450 could be done in a few months given motivation and a lot of post-vu10 active players should actually be in this bracket. 550 is another level entirely, never mind owning a superior armor/gun/fap :laugh: But that is of course by design and sensible given the goals.

New members

Skyfall welcomes

- Zlotko (2013-10-21)
- Yquem (2013-10-22)

BR, Buck.

Last edited:
Do we have to be able to login? Or can we apply if we're locked ATM? :wtg:

Menace

Todays B.U.M.P.: we made it into the top10 from the start!

Buck.

Tempted, got 441 points of attributes :)
Most through hard work, about 10 from missions before the big nerf.

Nah, the fast attribs were before I started or ended right after I started playing. I just did a lot of missions.

Anyway, just playing, good luck Buck. :)

Yes you are right. I come to the game in May -06 and its thanks for the missions i have 686 in Attributes.

I only sell zero-sevens in bulk to soc members! Do u hear me?

:)

Buck.

Hey guy I was just wondering what my chances of joining would be :p

I not the oldest of players but I do play hardcore casual. I hunt with around 30+ DPS / 3 DPP and I am coming very close to 300 attribute points.

try to add Buck ingame, and then have a talk

Back