Sleep and murder

Shadow-Ale

Prowler
Society
Rabbid
Ailena 'Shadow-Ale' Schattenjaeger
Ok, Now I mad. Or, not mad, I'm furious (furryous). Want to bed as at 7 this morning, after 48 hours without sleep (thanks ulti and wolf for sending me to bed). Slept for 3 hours. Then came the noise. A friggin' jackhammer. on my bedroom wall! I can't sleep in that noise. That landlord is not nice today.

If we have any lawyers in the house, or ma wants to lend me one, could you help me get away with murder? Or at least assault on person?

Poor Shadow.....

Just tell him about PE and EF.....he'll be too busy here to do anything of that junk anymore :)

Runt said:
Poor Shadow.....

Just tell him about PE and EF.....he'll be too busy here to do anything of that junk anymore :)

nah, his compy is trash, some old compaq shite with windows me. Won't even run word proparly...

ROFL!!!! That's so weird!!

We went to bed shortly after you and got awoken at 09:00 by roadworkers!! They wanted us to move our car because they're digging up the road :eek:

When FireW0lf came back to bed we couldn't sleep because of all the noise going on outside :cussing: :banghead: :whip:

We shared a twilight zone moment :laugh:

ultimababe said:
ROFL!!!! That's so weird!!

We went to bed shortly after you and got awoken at 09:00 by roadworkers!! They wanted us to move our car because they're digging up the road :eek:

When FireW0lf came back to bed we couldn't sleep because of all the noise going on outside :cussing: :banghead: :whip:

We shared a twilight zone moment :laugh:

hum i was woken up at 7:30 by the bin men. :laugh:

Arrrgh!! Dreaded nasty bin men :tongue2:
Did u open the bedroom window and holler down at the buggers? :D

ultimababe said:
Arrrgh!! Dreaded nasty bin men :tongue2:
Did u open the bedroom window and holler down at the buggers? :D

nonono, binmen nice. binmen undercover agents. Shadow-ale has seen too much dilbert cartoons.

bah should have done, just closed the window and went back to sleep for an hour before work :laugh:

Hmm I often wake up from seagulls cackling outside my window when Im in hammerfest. I know a few fellas who shot their seagulls. They got a little visit from mr.police and got a fine.
Now, I dont know people with jackhammers. Its prolly ok to shoot them.

I usually wake up thanks to my neighbours,they are around 75 years old and like to meet outside my kitchen window and discuss the latest gossip loudly and it pisses me off. I just want to sleep :argue:

Knuckles said:
I usually wake up thanks to my neighbours,they are around 75 years old and like to meet outside my kitchen window and discuss the latest gossip loudly and it pisses me off. I just want to sleep :argue:

you sleep in the kitchen? o_O

You sleep in the kitchen Knuck? :tongue2:

Shadow-Ale said:
you sleep in the kitchen? o_O

When I am drunk yes,but my bedroom is on the floor above the kitchen so I still hear them there also :rolleyes:

ROFL!! Another freaky event...
Snap again Shadow-Ale :laugh:

ultimababe said:
You sleep in the kitchen Knuck? :tongue2:

:laugh: was just thinking the very same thing.
so do you? :laugh:

LOL LOL LOL
Well, my child wakes me up! :laugh: Ah yes, the joys of parenthood :silly2:

Svetlana said:
LOL LOL LOL
Well, my child wakes me up! :laugh: Ah yes, the joys of parenthood :silly2:

at least _you_ had a choice :p

It only got worse... I tried to go to bed three hours later, as I didn't hear the noise anymore. Gee, finally, i thought. it took max 5 minutes from my head hit the pillow, till the noise was back. So now, I'm not gonna sleep until this evening.

Shadow-Ale said:
at least _you_ had a choice :p

Damn it! Got me there :banghead: :duh: :girl:

Trade you Svet, my two kids for your one. They still don't know what it means to sleep in on the weekends. They get up at around 6 and start fighting about 7, so I don't get to sleep in at all. Now as for the question at hand, every think about hiding the workers gear while they are on break? Just hide it in the garage and act like you know nothing.

My solution to noisy people waking me up has always worked.

Seagulls or loud birds: Fireworks

Neighbors that talk to loud: Fireworks

Road Crews: Fireworks

Dogs and Cats: Fireworks

Small Kids: Fireworks

See? its so simple...lol

All these suggestions are very interesting, especially the fireworks ;) but, I think you were on the right track when you started this thread.....kill 'em! :evilking: I believe that 72 hours without sleep qualifies legally as a psychotic episode. A jury will never convict you if you're crazy. :silly: You'll have to go to a "rest home" but at least you'll get plenty of sleep there. :laugh:

Darkscorp said:
My solution to noisy people waking me up has always worked.

Seagulls or loud birds: Fireworks

Neighbors that talk to loud: Fireworks

Road Crews: Fireworks

Dogs and Cats: Fireworks

Small Kids: Fireworks

See? its so simple...lol

fireworks isnt allowed here unless its new years eve or a emergency-call.

But shooting with toy-guns is fully allowed! So my stepdad have increased sale on those during reindeer-season.

They eat our flowers ffs!! :mad:

Wolf said:
All these suggestions are very interesting, especially the fireworks ;) but, I think you were on the right track when you started this thread.....kill 'em! :evilking: I believe that 72 hours without sleep qualifies legally as a psychotic episode. A jury will never convict you if you're crazy. :silly: You'll have to go to a "rest home" but at least you'll get plenty of sleep there. :laugh:

Nice to know. I think I'll get free meds there too. fluffy pink pills :D

btw, it reapeted today. slept four hours, and the jackhammer was on again.

damn... but murder is easy to get out off, just sit in a corner with a rubberduck and talk with it and you'll be free as a bird before you can say: "...." (insert some long meaningless phrase here) :wise:

Back