Slightly annoyed about LG-Mentality

Please all Calm down a bit. Landgrab Areas with Fertelizers are new and may attract a lot of People but lets try to look a bit in the Future. Fertelizers cost Monney to Work, Monney goes Back from Taxes but at the End some Monney is Cashing in MAs Account. Now the Socs can spawn little Nice Hunting Paradises. If they put on a dense Spawn of Public Mobs how manny Hunters can be Supplyed on just on Single Area ? I think a lot, and while it generates Monney for MA there will be mutch More LG Areas Relased over Time. They can see from Threads like this People want them, so why not give them what they want and make monney. The Day may come where too mutch Hunting Areas offerd then used. Ppl will start Losing Monney from it because the Maintaince and leak of Hunters and will lose Interesst in LG at all.

Appartments also "Failed" because they Cost something. Good you can Earn Proably Cash with a Land Area but there is a Lot of Competetion out and Hunters will Choose the Area with best Fits and lowest Taxes. The Income will Shared between Soc Members and im Wondering how mutch THAT can be if all Maintaince subtracted.

So lend back, watch what Happen now and if you Think its worth based on the Sucess or Mistakes of the others make you a Masterplan how to grab an Area next LG :)

Its naturally Big Socs Share Information where they go and Trying to Avoid Fighting each other to reduce Costs. PE is not programmed to be Fair, i read "unfair" Things all the Day. Some People get really Serious into PE and broke really bad. I expect good Entertainment, keeping me Busy and Time Burn from PE but not to be Fair. Where would the Fun part in Skilling like Mad when Übers with über Gear still had "Fair" Fights against Newbies. I have seen what happens when Über Gear and Skills meet my Newbie Skills and well I wish all the LG Winners a happy Time with LG and wating for my Chance next Time. ;)

Übers put incredible Time and most of them also mutcho Monney into PE so its ok they have all the Advantages.

And on other Side i can unterstand Shadow Ale completly. My soc had also liked to have a own Area but im sure they will on Next LG when more and More Areas Relased. The more interessting Question will be, is it still worth fighting next Time ?

Fiona Simmons said:
And on other Side i can unterstand Shadow Ale completly. My soc had also liked to have a own Area but im sure they will on Next LG when more and More Areas Relased. The more interessting Question will be, is it still worth fighting next Time ?

Good post, rep added, but I think you misunderstood me. I had no intention in being part of lg as a contender. In that case I wouldn't have changed soc the day before LG. All this thread is about is that I got somewhat annoyed yesterday. Thinking about the issue for almost 24 hours I now see it in other perspectives, one even including reasons a small soc with bad economy shouldn't have a la, but I keep these thoughts for a time when things have calmed down, I think I stired up too much now ;)

I will say something that sums it all up..

Landgrab2=very bad movie...

Peez..
Ciao a tutti.. :cool:

Back