Question: Small Area + Resource Respawn

DiabloP

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Diablo DiabloP Minotaur
Hi
We all know that after we have mined an area, we should wait a while for the resources in that area to respawn before mining there again. Fortunately in a big planet like calypso ( if you stay away from Tps and stuff) the chances of mining in a location that someone else has already been mining is small. But Asteroid Foma is not a really big place and there is a very high chance that you might be mining in an area that someone else has just cleared out a few minutes ago:(

so my question is, why do players mine there?? Do resources respawn faster there??

restating my question:
so my question is, why do players mine in "Foma Asteroid"?? Do resources respawn faster there??

FOMA is very special. I will answer like many would do: go and try it. (smile.jpg)

FOMA is very special. I will answer like many would do: go and try it. (smile.jpg)

If we were to test everything ourselves then what would be the use of the forums;)??

"We all know..." well, I don't go for that theory, and it works just fine for me. :)

was 30 mins for me on CND with 109 amps after extracting all claims /dome. usualy started mining, and extracting later, when i was done with last claim i can start bombing again.

Back