smasher one UNLIMITED looted today

Once agein I must say don't write stuff like that when I just confirmed there are atleast 4 made unless he tt'ed em right away. Not 1 but 4 atleast ;)

ok, dox, your point is clear and has been noted.
there is not just one mace. it think that it is clear by now.

if the crafter will eventually want to disclose how many maces have been crafted, and how many are waiting to be crafted (if any), he will do it.

until then, nobody is telling ppl how much to bid on an item. i did not say "starting bid 5k on this unique item", did I?.

Gratz to looter, and yup a very exciting addition to crafting indeed.

so if there are 4 non-limited..why he is selling 1 ? ...:mad:

Because if you looted 4 ML35 tomorrow would you screw up price on em by selling em on a simoultanous auction the day after risking that 1 would sell for 15k and the others for 8k?
Think a bit... No jdegre didnt "claim" that it was unique, he actually said in first post "that he didnt know how many tries the bp had", regardless his m8 will try to get the max for these weapons to cover the thousands of peds he lost skilling to get the fecking bp (im assuming atleast).
And dont come tell me that you people dont try to "get some back" in PE if you get lucky *cough* :bs: *cough*... i dont really see alot of people not wanting same or more than they payed for items when selling... Or wanting marketprice unless were talking socdeals for stuff looted etc.
Human nature ofc i know and i try to get lowest price when buying and highest price selling just like everyone else.
Still its interesting to see that people post one way when they want something and differently when theyre selling ;)

We know at least one was made, maybe 4, MAYBE 100. QUOTE]

Once agein I must say don't write stuff like that when I just confirmed there are atleast 4 made unless he tt'ed em right away. Not 1 but 4 atleast ;)

Fair enough. Its exciting that anything new and unlimited is being put out by MA.

he asked for a PC on the weapon, so i deffinately think that everything i've said was on toppic and not whining. its merely a discussion of its value.

if he has crafted 4 and is only releasing one, that is obviously going to affect availability and therefore its price.

availability in general, well i personally don't think too many will drop. im still going with my "like the wh chip(L) bp" theory, one guy got the lucky drop that will probably never drop again or if it does they'll be very few and far between (so as not to affect market value).

there have been a lot of new bp drops lately, and more than one. i say give it a week, and then start an auction for this one.

its no k400un(L) though, so i suppose its just a great skilling weapon for the club enthusiasts. compared to some setups, its nothing too special, bar the tt value. that being said, i recon it would have been much much lower had MA not made that stupid 50% condition limit.

depending on droprate, im deffinately still interested. and doctor, the idea is to beat the bid, not match it lol.

and doctor, the idea is to beat the bid, not match it lol.

and yet, he's the new owner of the mace. sometimes a nice approaching attitude is best rewarded than +- ped's in the offer.
it was sold for a price that made happy both the buyer and the crafter. enough said.

so it is sold or what? and what was the price:confused:

one mace was sold, yes.
if you're interested in buying one, pls send an offer (PM or post, as you like) in the same order of the highest offer so far in the thread, and i'll ask the crafter to consider it.

hm a M2a+a102 has more damage/sec , better eco and Range and most people say that it is a slow crapgun , why People want to pay so much for that one ?

hm a M2a+a102 has more damage/sec , better eco and Range and most people say that it is a slow crapgun , why People want to pay so much for that one ?

you cannot skill clubs with a breer.
this item is not for tanking daspletors, that's for sure :laugh:, but as someone else posted earlier, it fills the gap of a repairable SIB club, meant basically for skilling.

Lol what can i say....

Make that 2 clubs sold ;)

just saw how much club skills sell for... and im liking it... 5000% +

Last edited:
skills are going for 5000-5700% so lucky guy can earn some money, I must consider...worth...or not worth so much money...mmm m2a+amp...i must think:(

skills are going for 5000-5700% so lucky guy can earn some money, I must consider...worth...or not worth so much money...mmm m2a+amp...i must think:(

You will not gain very much skills from this club but something and if feels great to have something unlimited that you do not need to repair all the time :).

Warning meantime while you think clubs can be sold and never be crafted agein ofc it is a risk but it is worth taking :)

I will + rep for thoose who have had constructive replyes and made good points in this thread.

I want to say tanx to thoose who managed to - rep me without even reading this thread well done hope it makes you feel better :D.

Dox ovah and out.

You will not gain very much skills from this club but something and if feels great to have something unlimited that you do not need to repair all the time :).

why not? it is like saying you will not gain much skills from opalo, when hundreds of ppl have skilled rifle up to 5k with opalo, back in the day (including me).

while i was testing its decay, i got skills in 99% of the hits i did with the mace (but i was starting at lvl 1, hehe...). the screen was absolutely full of skill gains during the whole test (i spent aprox 2/3 of the mace).

why not? it is like saying you will not gain much skills from opalo, when hundreds of ppl have skilled rifle up to 5k with opalo, back in the day (including me).

while i was testing its decay, i got skills in 99% of the hits i did with the mace (but i was starting at lvl 1, hehe...). the screen was absolutely full of skill gains during the whole test (i spent aprox 2/3 of the mace).

From level 1 to 100 isnt what you can call much skills is it? :D

In addtion you got MA who introduced the 50% TT nerf on Limited weapon.

Well bringing in the opalo skilling back then you can't compare it to now. If you had a opalo and put on a a204 you had a justifier MK2 in your hands with a very very good eco so it gets wrong to compare that. If your going to skill the same way as people did back then with a opalo you have to use a mk2 so the total perspective gets wrong...... You can't compare how it used to be but how it is ;)

Under 10 dmg/sec with "This Smasher"
Opalo + A204 was 15,4 dmg/sec and you had range ;) - back in old days

Well bringing in the opalo skilling back then you can't compare it to now. If you had a opalo and put on a a204 you had a justifier MK2 in your hands with a very very good eco so it gets wrong to compare that. If your going to skill the same way as people did back then with a opalo you have to use a mk2 so the total perspective gets wrong...... You can't compare how it used to be but how it is ;)

This non limited masher one is 'faster' then the normal L version.. it does 35 hits a min compared to 31... and it does about 13 damage a sec.. so it isnt far off from the old opalo+204... Also it has a TT=200 peds.. im sure even with the 50% thingy i'll still manage to survive on 100 ped hunts.. Get your facts stright before you 'diss' the mace.. or i'll mace you.. lol

PS. im joking about the macing part.. :rolleyes:

i did not say that i went up to 100, i said i started at 1, and clarified that it is normal that at those levels skills go very fast.

when i compared to opalo, i did it with my own experience (and hundred others). i skilled all the way up to 5k with a103 and a104, and it was when opalo was at 40 shots/min... masochist? maybe, but i did not have the funds to buy a 204 :)
in that sense, i think that the mace can be compared with opalo, and it is a fair comparative, imo.

also, the 50% nerf, is merely an annoyance, you have to repair more often, but how does it relate to skilll gains, eco, or any other factor?

This non limited masher one is 'faster' then the normal L version.. it does 35 hits a min compared to 31... and it does about 13 damage a sec.. so it isnt far off from the old opalo+204... Get your facts stright before you 'diss' the mace.. or i'll mace you.. lol

PS. im joking about the macing part.. :rolleyes:

No you should get things straight, It does same dmg and attacks a secas the limited one:

11 minimum hit
22 maximum hit

35 attacks/minut

11+22= 33/2 = 16,5 per average hit!

16,5 x 35 hits a minut = 577,5 dmg a minut average

577,5/60 = 9,625 average dmg sec!

Im not dissing anything, it was jdegre that started comparing this club with old opalo skilling ;). I think I have said mine now and il leave this thread to keep its path :D.

Anyway great weapon and good responces in this thread. Tanx to jdegre and to Vaya for sharing this with EF community.

I bid 1k for one if aveible :D

i did not say that i went up to 100, i said i started at 1, and clarified that it is normal that at those levels skills go very fast.

when i compared to opalo, i did it with my own experience (and hundred others). i skilled all the way up to 5k with a103 and a104, and it was when opalo was at 40 shots/min... masochist? maybe, but i did not have the funds to buy a 204 :)
in that sense, i think that the mace can be compared with opalo, and it is a fair comparative, imo.

also, the 50% nerf, is merely an annoyance, you have to repair more often, but how does it relate to skilll gains, eco, or any other factor?

Having skilled clubs to 500 with the Masher 1, I can say that it outperforms the opalo for giving skills. Obviously, its a slow weapon, comparable to the Willard Heatray in that it is a great skilling weapon but not suitable for hunting beyond low-mid mobs.

This is quite exciting for me, as the lack of Mashers on auction and the insane markups have stalled my clubs skilling.

No you should get things straight, It does same dmg and attacks a secas the limited one:

11 minimum hit
22 maximum hit

35 attacks/minut

11+22= 33/2 = 16,5 per average hit!

16,5 x 35 hits a minut = 577,5 dmg a minut average

577,5/60 = 9,625 average dmg sec!

Im not dissing anything, it was jdegre that started comparing this club with old opalo skilling ;). I think I have said mine now and il leave this thread to keep its path :D.

Anyway great weapon and good responces in this thread. Tanx to jdegre and to Vaya for sharing this with EF community.

I bid 1k for one if aveible :D

ok true... i based my dmg per sec on max damage not the average dmg ;)
Im sure the L Version only Has 31 Attacks a min compared to 35 a min on the non limited.. also the 50% minimum TT thing does not affect this at all compared to the limted version.. the limited version has 100 peds max TT and the non L has a TT=200 so you still get your 100 peds out of it.. and if anything you get alittle more seeing you can only use a L version down to 3% =97 peds used were as the non L you can use to 50% = 100 peds used..

Last edited:
Ermmm... this "50%" thing... where the weapon becomes unusable after 50% decay has occurred... where/when exactly does this occur? I only ask because my Fusil Arabesque, Bravo, Determinations, Knife 05 ME, Thorifoid Mace and Axe 2x0's seem unnaffected, running right out to around 3% like they always did.....

Ermmm... this "50%" thing... where the weapon becomes unusable after 50% decay has occurred... where/when exactly does this occur? I only ask because my Fusil Arabesque, Bravo, Determinations, Knife 05 ME, Thorifoid Mace and Axe 2x0's seem unnaffected, running right out to around 3% like they always did.....

It just affects repairable weapons that have a sib ;)

Yeah it breaks at 50%, I just think of it as a 100 ped TT club. I am currently enjoying it very much. Thank you Jdegre. Its all about the fun factor, and the club brings it.

Doc
~DS~

Yes the club is exellent,Thanks for posting about it hear or i'd probably never have gotten the chance to own 1. I can kill feffs and big corns quite easily using it and i've already got 430 in clubing now, had level 1 a few hours ago. by my caculations i'll hit 10k in clubing by the end of this week..

lol im joking.. maybe next week :)

the few maces that were crafted have already found new owners, and from the feedback i've got from them, they are extremely happy with their new toy.

well, all maces were sold, except one.
if you want to be the owner of the last one to be sold in who knows how long..., send your offer right away, starting from tt+1.8k (i.e. 2k total).

cheers,
/jdegre.

yeah, im deffinately going to have a lot of fun with this thing. it is the equivelent to the olden days of opalo skilling.

now those days are long gone, its the top notch weapon to replace it w/o having to pay markup on the (L) gear.

i never thought that my main weapon of choice would become a club lol!

thanks jdegre and +rep for showing the world this cool lil thing.

the few maces that were crafted have already found new owners, and from the feedback i've got from them, they are extremely happy with their new toy.

well, all maces were sold, except one.
if you want to be the owner of the last one to be sold in who knows how long..., send your offer right away, starting from tt+1.8k (i.e. 2k total).

cheers,
/jdegre.

ok, last mace was sold today. gratz to the new owners, and thanks to everybody that contributed positively in this thread.

cheers,
/jdegre.

Gratz for the first craft and the sales :)

I just made 2 of these myself :D Will definitly keep one for myself but when I decide on the price for the other i'll put it in my shop.

I just made 2 of these myself :D Will definitly keep one for myself but when I decide on the price for the other i'll put it in my shop.

they're more common than i thought then hehe. when you figure out the price, lemme know hehe. i just like keeping a track of my items values..

This is what you said: a saying that it is a unique item :)

...He looted a mace-That doesnt imply that it is unique, stop reading into this too much.

hehe, gratz to you too (for the maces and for the tons of other nice bps, specially that svempa xl you crafted 5 min ago...)

btw, wise decision keeping one (i should've done the same..)

/jdegre.

Back