smasher one UNLIMITED looted today

jdegre

Elite
Society
Survival Program
Jesus jdegre de Gregorio
hi,
a soc mate looted a loughlin smasher one UNLIMITED (i.e. repairable) today (well, looted a BP and crafted it, obviously... :silly2: )

he was the first to loot it and made it to the hof list, gratz to him (he asked me to post here because he's not "a forum guy"... :scratch2:) these are the stats:

i tested the eco (un-scientifically), but exactly enough imo, and gives ~4.11 eco
so, if you want to skill clubs cheap and forever, this is the way to go :)

i don't have a clue about the price, since it is a new item, but the mace is for sale, so if anyone feels like having it, you can always send a nice offer, and i'll forward it to him.

cheers,
/jdegre.

Last edited:
i would be interested in it, lets make a pricecheck topic:)

i would be interested in it, lets make a pricecheck topic:)

feel free to discuss the price here if you want, no problem with that.

Im offering 300 peds. :eek:

Im offering 300 peds. :eek:

i want that thing. but i also want to know how this system works :scratch2:
your friend looted a (L) bp for this unlimited item. that goes to suggest that more can/will drop. i'd like to think this is gona be sorta rare but considering its a club, maybe its just MA's way of filling entropia up with some clubs :scratch2:

oo i dunno, 500ped. this pc is just gona turn into an auction untill people start dropping out, so my next bid (if i do get outbid that is) is 700, then after that, 1k. god bless the ebay way :wise:

yes andy, he looted a (L) BP, crafted it and this is what he got. don't ask me about number of tries because i don't know, and probably he won't tell me :)

he just asked me to test its decay. the mace is available if anyone wants to double check its decay, but i did my best:
- 140 swings (hits+misses), 7.50 ped decay
- 5.357 pec/hit
- @22 dmg -> 4.11 dmg/pec

so, if anyone considers buying it, please offer in "tt+", since it has a fairly large tt value (200 ped fully repaired).

cheers,
/jdegre.

1400ped bid

Last edited:
hi,
a soc mate looted a loughlin smasher one UNLIMITED (i.e. repairable) today (well, looted a BP and crafted it, obviously... :silly2: )

Well if ya though there is only one then your wrong....

Me and Blade were chatting when this new item showed up but then several more globals with this unlimited smasher popped up with on around 200 ped per global.

What Jedgre doesn't do is to tell everyone is that there are several 3-5 even more.

Replace the a with several and it with they

I know making it seems like there is only 1 gets the price up ;) but there isn't so you should inform there are many

thx for you bids, guys.
i take the offers are tt+, right?

this was not intended to be a very formal auction, but i think that we can let offers come during today or so, and then i'll ask my mate to evaluate the highest offer.

Last edited:
What Jedgre doesn't do is to tell everyone is that there are several 3-5 even more.

i said he looted a BP (L) and he crafted it. in any way i have implied this is a unique item.

i offer 1.5k as long as there arent 500 made today

i said he looted a BP (L) and he crafted it. in any way i have implied this is a unique item.

Well can you ask your soc mate that is a little "forum shy" how many he made?

If people are going to bid on this I think they deserve to know how many he made!

This is what you said: a saying that it is a unique item :)

ok, mate, sorry if this confused you (or others). if you look at the comment in brackets, and later the clarification for andyzammy, I stated that he looted a BP (L). with rare items (i don't even know if this is rare), i don't think that any crafter would disclose how many tries he looted, and this is no exception.

it is as simple as this: i just posted the item info, since it is new, tested its decay, and gave people the chance to have it. i did not state starting price, BO, nothing !. hope there is nothing wrong with that.

cheers,
/jdegre.

this is sad... we used to have everything forever, and now we all go celebrating for one new non-limited item.
are MA buddhists?

yeah i thought so. who is ur m8's name? if its the same guy dox saw global, i'll feel better about buying one. if its a different guy, im out. it'l be a lil more common, and so i'll just wait for teh market value to reveal itself. im sorta thinkin that if it is one guy who looted the bp then it'l stay super rare, like the (L) wormhole chip bp. was only 1 ever made of those.. i'll expect the same sorta deal here.

yeah its an un(L) weap, but its very low dmg.. im pissed atm so can't do numbers, but its dmg/sec isn't anything too special. opalo has more range and so doesn't need to exactly match dmg/sec, but i'll prolly just use that over the club. tt fists too.

whatever the market value comes up to, that will be the gap between 4 dmg/sec (i think). because u can just buy an opalo + 101 for tt

how many did ur friend manage to make? rarity has to be part of the equasion in price here too. it is unfair for him to make out that there aren't that many kicking about to get the price up, and then just release another to sell for same price every now and then.

this is sad... we used to have everything forever, and now we all go celebrating for one new non-limited item.
are MA buddhists?

its more than that. this is a SIB weapon, meaning you need to have little to no skill to max it out. thats the big deal about this unlimited weapon. because most are all (L).

yeah i thought so. who is ur m8's name? if its the same guy dox saw global, i'll feel better about buying one. if its a different guy, im out. it'l be a lil more common, and so i'll just wait for teh market value to reveal itself. im sorta thinkin that if it is one guy who looted the bp then it'l stay super rare, like the (L) wormhole chip bp. was only 1 ever made of those.. i'll expect the same sorta deal here.

yeah its an un(L) weap, but its very low dmg.. im pissed atm so can't do numbers, but its dmg/sec isn't anything too special. opalo has more range and so doesn't need to exactly match dmg/sec, but i'll prolly just use that over the club. tt fists too.

whatever the market value comes up to, that will be the gap between 4 dmg/sec (i think). because u can just buy an opalo + 101 for tt

how many did ur friend manage to make? rarity has to be part of the equasion in price here too. it is unfair for him to make out that there aren't that many kicking about to get the price up, and then just release another to sell for same price every now and then.

andy,
my mate is the one that appears in the hof list in "new discovered items" in slot #1. i guess it is the same as dox saw.

i don't know if the BP is currently dropping as much as eye oil. if don't know if the BP will ever drop again.

Vaya Peaso L00T, you can check it ingame under new items. Same soc Survival Program :)

And I checked I got im my two screenies that I took in the middle of the night around 01:00 MA time that there where crafted atleast 4 from same person prolly more :).

And again the first actors on stage are the whiners, complaining again...

I cant understand that. This is a very nice item, no uber tho but it will be appreciated by the community. Same as the un-L heatray A last week.

Its a cool idea from MA to drop these kind of BPs (rarely) and its a personal success, a nice change in everydays business for a crafter. :wtg:

Gratz to Paeso who was the lucky one and thanks to jdegre for posting it here.

cheers
chesta

so if there are 4 non-limited..why he is selling 1 ? ...:mad:

Vaya Peaso L00T, you can check it ingame under new items. Same soc Survival Program :)

And I checked I got im my two screenies that I took in the middle of the night around 01:00 MA time that there where crafted atleast 4 from same person prolly more :).

If I understood andy correctly, he was concerned that prolly it was more than one person crafting it. Well, maybe there is, but not that I'm aware of.

HI, I've read the whole thread.... kinda got off-topic, didn't it? So to re-cap, there seems to be a new non-limited weapon that will help me skill up in Clubs.... half the damage of the Thorifoid Battle Mace , and slower, but loads more "active life" due to a nice big TT price and the advantages of SIB on HA and CHA.... certainly looks a nice gap-filler where small to mid-range mobs are concerned.

How much do you want for one?

If the price seems cool, I'll PM for a meet and buy one.

Hurrikane

What im wondering: What is the condition limit on this thing?
is it 50% like the tt weapons?

I'm inline right there with ya Quake. I dont' care if its unique or not...there can be 100 of these clubs out there. Its a new item, it may or may not be mass produced. We know at least one was made, maybe 4, MAYBE 100. OK, great. I want one...lol. Within reason I will match the top bid , I am not a reseller. I am merely a club enthusiast who wants to have a bit more fun. Maybe I will pay way too much and they will be TT+1 in a month. OK. I will take that risk. I would love to meet your soc mate Jdegre and skip the issues that come from discussing it to death on the forum.
Doc
~DS~

And again the first actors on stage are the whiners, complaining again...

I cant understand that. This is a very nice item, no uber tho but it will be appreciated by the community. Same as the un-L heatray A last week.

Its a cool idea from MA to drop these kind of BPs (rarely) and its a personal success, a nice change in everydays business for a crafter. :wtg:

Gratz to Paeso who was the lucky one and thanks to jdegre for posting it here.

cheers
chesta

I don't see no whiners and any complaining do you?

The problem is that people misinform trough their postings and as a reason of that people can be mislead.

No question this is a great item and should be worth a lot :)

Question still remaining how many was crafted can you find that out jdegre?!

We know at least one was made, maybe 4, MAYBE 100.

Once agein I must say don't write stuff like that when I just confirmed there are atleast 4 made unless he tt'ed em right away. Not 1 but 4 atleast ;)

Last edited:
Back