FYI: Smilgs hunting log - 2016 and beyond

Who calls people donkey Ffs. 🤣🤣. You've turned me off... I don't want to see your stats.🤣🤣
Not like he was trying to turn you on in the first place.

However, if you want to turn ME on, show me an excel spreadsheet and spank me.

Both are required. :sneaky:

Silly discussion that appears every month in red here. Like I said it a gazillion times, cycles are much bigger than a month. It would be a stupid game after 20 years if every 30 days you'd see the same number, it would be just too easy... and weapons would be over 1 mil ped, with no doubt on loot due to extremely precise numbers you expect...
Cycles are bigger, deal with it...
number of loot instances*
ped cycle number is irrelevant.

enhancers not included, at least that way it's green...
June 2022 = +1,326 hunting (98.18% tt)

Have you talked with MU about your hunting experience? You satisfied with all the time/gear, that you still need to spend 50$ a day and rip ppl off to breakeven?

gruesome tt return, only green because of modshadow harness + not writing down enhancers
July 2022 = +778 hunting (95.01% tt)
The big picture view is solid, with your long term tt return :).

Have you tried mobs without armor to see tt return?

Welcome to shared loot :LOL:

tt return went down to more whats expected in shared loot, and MU is a bit theoretical as trying to come up with Gorgon armor and plates sets
but it's nice to be able to be in plus even so with such tt :)
April 2021 = +3,505 hunting (94.84% tt)

I have been thinking if "shared loot" mobs works differently even when solohunting them? I would appreciate alot if you could enlighten me with this question :)

Edit. I mean if tt-returns differs even when solohunting "shared loot" mobs.

Last edited:
i noticed in robot attack lahar thta when i was higher looter/dps hitter i had way more acess to "items"
when someone higher "league" arrived i could just stop shooting because was feeding him
maybe it is just deceptive feeling

Guess it is as expected trying to complete codex on dasps and osses
Felt bad already for writing down enhancers, so postponed to hopefully better times (next months)

September 2022 = -4,817 hunting (96.77% tt)

I have been thinking if "shared loot" mobs works differently even when solohunting them? I would appreciate alot if you could enlighten me with this question :)
Edit. I mean if tt-returns differs even when solohunting "shared loot" mobs.
in my experience tt return on shared snakes (gorgon) does not differ too much of other mobs I have hunted that were not shared

Enhancers written down
October 2022 = -6,274 hunting (97.61% tt)

That's alot of enhancer MU, you was doing so well before counting that. It begs the question that you must feel those enhancers are a necessity rather than a choice. Would you say your % returns would deteriorate without using them? If that's the case, it's quite clever to make paying MU a 'need' rather than a want. It's almost akin to taking your unlimited weapon and effectively added L stats to it incurring MU costs.

What you need, is a rare unbreakable enhancer or two 🤣 Or a 20 year EU weapon, that comes with permanent enchancers, in a few slots. Or a ring with anti enhancer break buff. Failing all that, be satisfied your rings act as enhancers... which they do to some degree. Unless it's all about the max buff at any cost, but maybe that's why you got the shadow drop. Gratz.

I would laugh if MA make some unbreakable enhancers for the token shop. 6 rare tokens each, no f**k it 10 rares + 400k normal tokens. 😁🤣

Carry on, better luck next month.

Rick.

That's alot of enhancer MU, you was doing so well before counting that. It begs the question that you must feel those enhancers are a necessity rather than a choice. Would you say your % returns would deteriorate without using them? If that's the case, it's quite clever to make paying MU a 'need' rather than a want. It's almost akin to taking your unlimited weapon and effectively added L stats to it incurring MU costs.

What you need, is a rare unbreakable enhancer or two 🤣 Or a 20 year EU weapon, that comes with permanent enchancers, in a few slots. Or a ring with anti enhancer break buff. Failing all that, be satisfied your rings act as enhancers... which they do to some degree. Unless it's all about the max buff at any cost, but maybe that's why you got the shadow drop. Gratz.

I would laugh if MA make some unbreakable enhancers for the token shop. 6 rare tokens each, no f**k it 10 rares + 400k normal tokens. 😁🤣

Carry on, better luck next month.

Rick.
Sounds like enhancers are actually doing their part to stimulate the market and your suggestion is get rid of that?

Sounds like enhancers are actually doing their part to stimulate the market and your suggestion is get rid of that?
Yeah so he can complain about no more MU to be found, economy is dead due to the new unL enhancer.

There is no point to read/qoute him. He is playing in his own fantasy world.
Ahhh although in a epic twist of irony, they used to say; "go and play with your pets Rick" and now those people play with their pets. I'm pretty sure I'll be reading a price check thread on a level 8 unlimited enhancer at some point in the future.

Some may call that fantasy or imagination, I call it leveraging existing coding, to maximise revenue (MA love that kind of stuff). Because players will embrace every additional add-on MA will throw at them if theres money in it. Pretty sure we'd have ankle brackets with buffs, if MA weren't too lazy with coding anything other than rings.

Hold on... it's just come to me. Tattoo's with healing and HP buffs, there you go, lap that up for 4 rare tokens 🤣🤣. Funny stuff.

Ahhh although in a epic twist of irony, they used to say; "go and play with your pets Rick" and now those people play with their pets. I'm pretty sure I'll be reading a price check thread on a level 8 unlimited enhancer at some point in the future.

Some may call that fantasy or imagination, I call it leveraging existing coding, to maximise revenue (MA love that kind of stuff). Because players will embrace every additional add-on MA will throw at them if theres money in it. Pretty sure we'd have ankle brackets with buffs, if MA weren't too lazy with coding anything other than rings.

Hold on... it's just come to me. Tattoo's with healing and HP buffs, there you go, lap that up for 4 rare tokens 🤣🤣. Funny stuff.
Doesn’t even need coding let’s get face masks with stats

For the very first time I think an actual results update during the month :)
Thank you all that motivated me going this far.
Enhancers, other used MU and events MU written down and wrapped up like a proper hunting log should, which brings this month to proper green.
GL out there!

November 2022 = +18,938 hunting (94.64% tt)

Last edited:
adding the TT return trendline to November 2022
index.php

Back