FYI: Smilgs hunting log - 2016 and beyond

1 thing is missing from all this. He uses 2-3 grinders (as a famous EX land owner on here knows... ) that use his account. They get paid somehow (and accont sharing is legal and i think he deducts there costs from tt in

Heh that would be really cool return wise but a really awful hunting log , no tracking here does not include hunting services payments only tt in tt out and mu when stuff sells

That raised more questions but other can ask later hehe hope good comes later but if you as you say use hunting services payments that is payments your word maybes your sons good trusted who know i only read what ex la owner said 1 time but gl

I took a look at the public spreadsheet smilgs has and by the looks of it, even with ignored MU, Smilgs is in (a tiny) profit for 2020.
He put in 2.1mil tt, took out 2.06 tt so a 52144 tt loss (97.52%). His MU is 35371 resulting in a 16773 loss. From the tt in, 1686500 is ammo which should come from shrapnel so that's a 16.8k ped if he used shrapnel. hich means on average, even Smilgs can find enough MU to cover (well not the shooters salary)

One of my final attempts at trying to believe in MU was following your advice and hunting Caprons for oil (also good to cover cost on Kretlins on CP). I found over a number of hunts the oil drops "drastically" reduced as the hunts progressed. It was a huge adjustment in drops. I'd call that manual manipulation by the balancing manager.

A further interesting test, was after sales of shrooms (nice MU). The system would automatically adjust and pull back that gained MU in the next hunt. Again this felt like another manual adjustment. It was so obvious it was almost insulting, how blatant the system behaved. I smiled though, and carried on.

Point is MU only has value, if a player is "allowed" to benefit from it.

I'm pretty convinced that any sale of looted nice toys has already been clawed back, by those that looted those items (top 5 hunters). Free skillng sure, but is it really winning?

I no longer believe in MU, or its benefits. Nice to get sure, but pretty meaningless in the scheme of things.

My last deposit was December 2019. I don't miss those monthly losses. I'm working on making a killing on the stock market. Who knows if all goes will I might "give" MA some if it. Thats "give" rather than them "take", we will see in future if MA understands that equation.

Good luck out there though.

Rick.

One of my final attempts at trying to believe in MU was following your advice and hunting Caprons for oil (also good to cover cost on Kretlins on CP). I found over a number of hunts the oil drops "drastically" reduced as the hunts progressed. It was a huge adjustment in drops. I'd call that manual manipulation by the balancing manager.

A further interesting test, was after sales of shrooms (nice MU). The system would automatically adjust and pull back that gained MU in the next hunt. Again this felt like another manual adjustment. It was so obvious it was almost insulting, how blatant the system behaved. I smiled though, and carried on.

Point is MU only has value, if a player is "allowed" to benefit from it.

I'm pretty convinced that any sale of looted nice toys has already been clawed back, by those that looted those items (top 5 hunters). Free skillng sure, but is it really winning?

I no longer believe in MU, or its benefits. Nice to get sure, but pretty meaningless in the scheme of things.

My last deposit was December 2019. I don't miss those monthly losses. I'm working on making a killing on the stock market. Who knows if all goes will I might "give" MA some if it. Thats "give" rather than them "take", we will see in future if MA understands that equation.

Good luck out there though.

Rick.
Rick, after all these years on this forum I know you are not susceptible to advice, and you "not believing in MU" really should be proof enough you are a hopeless case. Most regulars on this forum already know this, but problem is new players coming to this forum getting exposed to your nonsense.

Loot composition going back and forth with more oils for a while, then less maybe a whole day and so on is how loot distribution works. This is clear to anyone who keeps track with numbers, and don't just go off feelings like you always do. One of your biggest problems is you see yourself as the center of the universe and interpret everything as a directed attack on you, and cease activities to put your tinfoil hat on instead of looking at it rationally. Of course the balancing manager isn't manually adjusting loot of individuals, pulling back oil drops since you looted a lot first day, taking back in TT what you looted in MU or whatever you might think. You really don't see how ridiculous this sounds and how economically indefensible this role would be for a company? Furthermore, as a low- to midend player your perceived "impact" on this game economy with strike-like held back hunts or deposits is a complete drop in the ocean to them. Why would they even spend a second strategically interfering with your loot, if any? I'm talking historically as well, not just your recent pet ventures.

I don't expect any reasonable reply from Rick whatsoever and I don't want to derail Smilgs very nice hunting log which is a valuable part of this forum. I just don't want new players who come to this site to read up on the game simply just taking for granted someone who joined back in 2011 must know what he is talking about.

Rick, after all these years on this forum I know you are not susceptible to advice, and you "not believing in MU" really should be proof enough you are a hopeless case. Most regulars on this forum already know this, but problem is new players coming to this forum getting exposed to your nonsense.

Loot composition going back and forth with more oils for a while, then less maybe a whole day and so on is how loot distribution works. This is clear to anyone who keeps track with numbers, and don't just go off feelings like you always do. One of your biggest problems is you see yourself as the center of the universe and interpret everything as a directed attack on you, and cease activities to put your tinfoil hat on instead of looking at it rationally. Of course the balancing manager isn't manually adjusting loot of individuals, pulling back oil drops since you looted a lot first day, taking back in TT what you looted in MU or whatever you might think. You really don't see how ridiculous this sounds and how economically indefensible this role would be for a company? Furthermore, as a low- to midend player your perceived "impact" on this game economy with strike-like held back hunts or deposits is a complete drop in the ocean to them. Why would they even spend a second strategically interfering with your loot, if any? I'm talking historically as well, not just your recent pet ventures.

I don't expect any reasonable reply from Rick whatsoever and I don't want to derail Smilgs very nice hunting log which is a valuable part of this forum. I just don't want new players who come to this site to read up on the game simply just taking for granted someone who joined back in 2011 must know what he is talking about.

Funny stuff. Yeah right Smilgs "very nice hunting log". Had to put my phone down for a minute, still laughing so hard. Not even Smilgs is void of emotion either, he's still trying to sell his ava and skills too at a price he will never achieve. Add to that his very often deflated "feelings" on his monthly returns. Yep Epic thread indeed. haha.

Sure he did very well in the early days of the game, but this product has fundamentally changed. Everyone knows that.

I don't hate the game, I actually have quite fond memories of my years spent here since 2006. I just no longer believe after testing a FEN weapon for a few months (which cost me a huge amount of real money). It's interesting though isn't it, that players buy these FEN weapons with so much optimism, yet they go up for sale again a few months later. My once owned FEN mace is up for sale right now ( trying to sell since April). The big question is why are players increasingly disillusioned with their expensive purchases so quickly?

I see your post as a nice attempt at trying to get MA to drop you a HOF though. I wish you luck with that. Like I said I might pop back in for a little "entertainment" in future. But for now, I have my eye on the real world deflated stock markets. If I can pay off my mortgage, I would've achieved my goal with it. Then I don't mind losing a few quid, on other things.

For me the game was a choice, I'm pretty good actually at controlling my emotions, I "can" take it or leave it. Many have real issues with game addiction.

I wish the game well, I honestly do. I'm just being honest about it. However I expect more heavy loses to be reported within this thread. Choices, choices.

Rick

Funny stuff. Yeah right Smilgs "very nice hunting log". Had to put my phone down for a minute, still laughing so hard. Not even Smilgs is void of emotion either, he's still trying to sell his ava and skills too at a price he will never achieve. Add to that his very often deflated "feelings" on his monthly returns. Yep Epic thread indeed. haha.

Sure he did very well in the early days of the game, but this product has fundamentally changed. Everyone knows that.

I don't hate the game, I actually have quite fond memories of my years spent here since 2006. I just no longer believe after testing a FEN weapon for a few months (which cost me a huge amount of real money). It's interesting though isn't it, that players buy these FEN weapons with so much optimism, yet they go up for sale again a few months later. My once owned FEN mace is up for sale right now ( trying to sell since April). The big question is why are players increasingly disillusioned with their expensive purchases so quickly?

I see your post as a nice attempt at trying to get MA to drop you a HOF though. I wish you luck with that. Like I said I might pop back in for a little "entertainment" in future. But for now, I have my eye on the real world deflated stock markets. If I can pay off my mortgage, I would've achieved my goal with it. Then I don't mind losing a few quid, on other things.

For me the game was a choice, I'm pretty good actually at controlling my emotions, I "can" take it or leave it. Many have real issues with game addiction.

I wish the game well, I honestly do. I'm just being honest about it. However I expect more heavy loses to be reported within this thread. Choices, choices.

Rick

Only a mind of a child like yours can be so delusional about the game and think a FEN weapon can magically create mountains of PED on you out of thin air, rain HOFs and globals for you. Only you can do a purchase so big that you don't understand what you are getting into, like you did in the past too with deeds and pets. I'd like to think that everyone else that is getting a 2.0 weapon understands why they get it - to lower their tt loss, 0.7% per 10 efficiency levels, as it's written and proven all over these forums. That is all, no magic under the hood, no magic HOFs, no ban from global chat, nothing. Unlike you, Una Griph got to a very high level in the game owning very good gear but with money made in the game with his brain, not with the credit card; you'd do yourself a favor to listen and learn when he's teaching you. I was inspired by Una Griph years ago when he said on the forums he only put about 67$ total and he just unlocked Kill Strike at that time (I may be wrong but along these lines for sure)

Please stop hijacking hunting log and hunting discussion threads, your conclusions about the hunting and the game are ridiculous at best. Please visit the tutorials section of the forum and for the love of... find yourself a mentor, one that has minimal understanding of the game.

People (like me, for example) may not agree with Smilgs style and motives, but this log is ongoing for many years, it's a reference to hunting ingame and I would like to see it going for many more years. It shows that with enough work and dedication a hunter can survive and even profit. That's what I took a few years ago from it, when I came back to the game. There are players with much better results in the game, but again, Smilgs is not after profit 100%, but the log is a very good starting point when a new player is looking for some answers to the big questions.

Only a mind of a child like yours can be so delusional about the game and think a FEN weapon can magically create mountains of PED on you out of thin air, rain HOFs and globals for you. Only you can do a purchase so big that you don't understand what you are getting into, like you did in the past too with deeds and pets. I'd like to think that everyone else that is getting a 2.0 weapon understands why they get it - to lower their tt loss, 0.7% per 10 efficiency levels, as it's written and proven all over these forums. That is all, no magic under the hood, no magic HOFs, no ban from global chat, nothing. Unlike you, Una Griph got to a very high level in the game owning very good gear but with money made in the game with his brain, not with the credit card; you'd do yourself a favor to listen and learn when he's teaching you. I was inspired by Una Griph years ago when he said on the forums he only put about 67$ total and he just unlocked Kill Strike at that time (I may be wrong but along these lines for sure)

Please stop hijacking hunting log and hunting discussion threads, your conclusions about the hunting and the game are ridiculous at best. Please visit the tutorials section of the forum and for the love of... find yourself a mentor, one that has minimal understanding of the game.

People (like me, for example) may not agree with Smilgs style and motives, but this log is ongoing for many years, it's a reference to hunting ingame and I would like to see it going for many more years. It shows that with enough work and dedication a hunter can survive and even profit. That's what I took a few years ago from it, when I came back to the game. There are players with much better results in the game, but again, Smilgs is not after profit 100%, but the log is a very good starting point when a new player is looking for some answers to the big questions.

You are either a complete "narcissistic liar", or are in total denial, maybe to justify your own addiction? Even when girtsn states "his MU is included, when stuff sells" you seek to discredit his results, then at the same time suggest this thread has value to noobs. Which is it?

By his own admission he is down minus 35k ped in 2020. Even calculating all the monthly values with this thread. From Apr-16 to Jul-20 he is still minus -65k ped. Lets give that number the respect it deserves: minus -$6,546.20

Within your you own thread you state you sold an authenic Aug ring for 27k ped, (nice sale) but what is that ring worth now? 1500 ped maybe at best. What level of depreciation is reasonable? Was the player that bought it, a wise investor to grow his ava, or a total stupid fool?

Which brings back to girstn items including a unique weapon. What's the depreciation on his gear? Come on why you tell us in your words, how wise he's been? I can't wait to read it, for the benefit of all the noobs you say read this thread.

Rick.

Very nice hunting log in terms of longevity and amount of turnover. Getting a good glimpse of the usage of various highend gear. Not in terms of how well Smilgs is doing overall. I thought that was obvious but oh well.

So far from January-July this year he is -52,141 PED in TT. Absolutely crazy poor, someone like Rick thinks without properly looking at context. Smilgs is turning over close to 10k PED every single day in average. Take that in for a second and try to relate. 2,121,904 PED turnover so far in 2020 and -52,141 means 97.54% TT return. Not at all bad in 2.0 especially since defense costs seem to be included here as well, and he is hunting quite heavy mobs in general.
TT return is always the important figure to look at in hunting logs. Net return is so circumstantial especially in terms of mob choices it should be looked at separately and as a sidenote. Feels like I'm talking to kindergarteners but I've learned it's needed around here.

To the people pointing at this thread saying not even the ubers can profit, the sky is falling, game is a scam and what not; I mean aren't we happy that the days of above 100% TT return longterm are over, for the good of the playerbase as a whole? That it's not possible to purchase top end gear and then just set up a bot to leech off the game, regardless of mob? The problem for this particular uber is his mob choices and lack of MU, not the gear or bad luck.

To be in profit this year, Smilgs would actually only need 102.52% average MU in loot. With his skills and gear there are loads of mobs available with more than that. With his 16,770 ped MU in 2020 he sits at crazy crazy low 100.81% average MU. He is obviously focusing mostly on missions (as per all "iron-shit") and skilling this year, but really must be TTing close to all shrapnel, oil, wools and hides to be this low. For his log as a whole since 2012, average markup is at 101.25%. Even the newbies fresh off Camp Icarus have access to that average, so it's not like he takes advantage of his mountain of skills the same way I know someone like Evey or Messi does.

Very nice hunting log in terms of longevity and amount of turnover. Getting a good glimpse of the usage of various highend gear. Not in terms of how well Smilgs is doing overall. I thought that was obvious but oh well.

So far from January-July this year he is -52,141 PED in TT. Absolutely crazy poor, someone like Rick thinks without properly looking at context. Smilgs is turning over close to 10k PED every single day in average. Take that in for a second and try to relate. 2,121,904 PED turnover so far in 2020 and -52,141 means 97.54% TT return. Not at all bad in 2.0 especially since defense costs seem to be included here as well, and he is hunting quite heavy mobs in general.
TT return is always the important figure to look at in hunting logs. Net return is so circumstantial especially in terms of mob choices it should be looked at separately and as a sidenote. Feels like I'm talking to kindergarteners but I've learned it's needed around here.

To the people pointing at this thread saying not even the ubers can profit, the sky is falling, game is a scam and what not; I mean aren't we happy that the days of above 100% TT return longterm are over, for the good of the playerbase as a whole? That it's not possible to purchase top end gear and then just set up a bot to leech off the game, regardless of mob? The problem for this particular uber is his mob choices and lack of MU, not the gear or bad luck.

To be in profit this year, Smilgs would actually only need 102.52% average MU in loot. With his skills and gear there are loads of mobs available with more than that. With his 16,770 ped MU in 2020 he sits at crazy crazy low 100.81% average MU. He is obviously focusing mostly on missions (as per all "iron-shit") and skilling this year, but really must be TTing close to all shrapnel, oil, wools and hides to be this low. For his log as a whole since 2012, average markup is at 101.25%. Even the newbies fresh off Camp Icarus have access to that average, so it's not like he takes advantage of his mountain of skills the same way I know someone like Evey or Messi does.

Well he's got the turnover, so that can't be used as a reason for his failure to hit the required ubers during 2020. I'm yet to hear your wisdom on how he should recover the extremely high MU he paid for "constantly" upgrading his gear to stay at the top of his game. Or for that matter the double edged sword of suffering 'fast' depreciation on those items as well. How much MU is he looking to recover for those items? That's under an environment that you admit yourself (above), were he needs to find MU or die even with the very best top end gear he owns (in todays game). I think we talking 100's thousands ped here.

This is about justifying his investment, I still don't see how he can do that in loot 2. Which suggests that high end gear does not warrant the prices being asked.

I would welcome a response.

Rick

Well he's got the turnover, so that can't be used as a reason for his failure to hit the required ubers during 2020. I'm yet to hear your wisdom on how he should recover the extremely high MU he paid for "constantly" upgrading his gear to stay at the top of his game. Or for that matter the double edged sword of suffering 'fast' depreciation on those items as well. How much MU is he looking to recover for those items? That's under an environment that you admit yourself (above), were he needs to find MU or die even with the very best top end gear he owns (in todays game). I think we talking 100's thousands ped here.

This is about justifying his investment, I still don't see how he can do that in loot 2. Which suggests that high end gear does not warrant the prices being asked.

I would welcome a response.

Rick
High end gear gets it value from that it can be used to make profit (plus several other factors like event winning possibility, PK potential, rarity, coolness etc but let's focus on pure grinder weapons with high efficiency to keep it simple). Nowadays it doesn't seem possible to profit in TT (getting 100+ % TT return vs the house) longterm, but the best gear (along with looter skills) can get you very close, setting you up for a very good chance of profiting. That's their value. A lot of people obviously got too high expectations here.

Yes, high end gear in most cases (better worded: for most players) does not warrant the prices being asked. Simply too much turnover needed to profit enough (and you still have to target MU, gear alone won't get you there) to recoup the investment fast enough to offset the potential simultaneous dropoff in price of the item, as new better items gets introduced for example. The vast majority of the playerbase doesn't turn over enough peds to have the time to profit enough before this happens. Smilgs turn over enough for sure, he stays on top of the game gear and skill wise but he lacks good enough MU oriented approach instead.

But at the same time, the same items can be worth the price for those who use them correctly; those who turn over enough, and realise they are tools that can help you profit, not tools that automatically will make you profit. These players, who profit with them faster than Smilgs for example, recoup the investment fast enough to warrant a higher price. The problem for the more casual players (or the ones failing to utilize an item's potential) is they compete with these players to get the items, so have to pay that price.

Sure, the casual player can have a good Entropia career all in all due to lucky loots along the way. But speaking longterm and in average, this is what it boils down to. However, good items tend to hold value over several years, it's not like you have to be in top 100 hunters on EL every month to justify a purchase in most cases.

I will not respond to any particular past reply here, just post my opinion on covering up tt losses these days.
The MU covering for 95% tt return surely is possible, if past is any indication - CP in the old days matches perfectly with MU generated on aurli bones etc..
In my opinion however, "in theory" should be added to this statement to best reflect today's situation.

For me the essence of "why" seems to be (at least on Calypso) that shrapnel is a lot of the loot most of the time, which leaves little recovery possibilities to the rest of the stackable stuff looted.
In "theory" sure, perhaps someone knows how to chase ESI drops, they drop a lot from time to time on certain mobs like 5-6 in a run sometimes.
Surely there are some niche MU thingies out there to chase as well.
Nothing like CP used to be. That period of the game is long past, time to deal with it.
Not tt-ing 101% stuff is good of your bankroll and turnover allows it but pancreas oil will not be the savior for 95%.

Boxes and e.l.m. items are realistic fine examples of good MU.
Can they recover from 95-96% on big turnover? Not according to my experience, minimize the losses is just about it.
The only really good months for me are the ones with 98% tt return or higher.

Finally, 95% tt return is not something that high efficiency tools have yielded.
In my experience most of the time 95%-96% was the usual "meh again a bad tt month" result way before loot 2.0.
Obviously I am not too happy about having thrown quite a lot at having pretty decent efficiency tools in my inventory when hitting 95% or so.
Funny thing is that thoughts like "perhaps messi / others are getting 101% tt return just for being on top of looter skill" keeps me trying to get somewhere and see for myself.
For me that's the beauty of the game and part of the reason why I decided to share my results to show that tracking is your friend.

I can assure u non TT profiting. When i was TT profiting for few months, 1 year ago, mining got fixed :D
Thats how it is :)

E
I can assure u non TT profiting. When i was TT profiting for few months, 1 year ago, mining got fixed :D
Thats how it is :)

Exactly what happened to Loot 2.0. I just got into the uber range to start TT profiting after all the months and months of skilling. Then 2 months in.. NOPE.

E

Exactly what happened to Loot 2.0. I just got into the uber range to start TT profiting after all the months and months of skilling. Then 2 months in.. NOPE.
This was after loot 2.0

Bit of crying, cannot be helped
  • 2020 looking painful so far, ~43k in losses with August migration going same way as July migration hunting
    • higher hofs are still as impossible as every one of the last events for me
    • no items to speak of, don't remember the last time with a decent size ESI
    • silly considering migration is MA's biggest promotional yearly hunting event besides seasonal instances
  • sure I was going for attributes in May and June and hunting mostly "ironshit" mobs, but somehow they had better tt return than the highly anticipated yearly migration mobs
  • back to 95%-96% tt return - my understanding is that there are plenty of avatars out there being way above this, spending way less on equipment & having less skills
  • upgrades to FEN amp, tier upgrades, skills gained - further increasing efficiency, no change for better

A very interresting thread to follow :) ?

Bit of crying, cannot be helped
  • 2020 looking painful so far, ~43k in losses with August migration going same way as July migration hunting
    • higher hofs are still as impossible as every one of the last events for me
    • no items to speak of, don't remember the last time with a decent size ESI
    • silly considering migration is MA's biggest promotional yearly hunting event besides seasonal instances
  • sure I was going for attributes in May and June and hunting mostly "ironshit" mobs, but somehow they had better tt return than the highly anticipated yearly migration mobs
  • back to 95%-96% tt return - my understanding is that there are plenty of avatars out there being way above this, spending way less on equipment & having less skills
  • upgrades to FEN amp, tier upgrades, skills gained - further increasing efficiency, no change for better

I also suffered a loss of 20k+ peds between mid July until mid August. it started after a shutdown not communicated on the forum one morning. the returns suffered a huge drop .
not having withdrawn from the game in the last 10 years :ROFLMAO: 95% return big joke.
in view of your equipment and lvl it's disastrous, especially when the fanboys make believe that everything is fine .

I also suffered a loss of 20k+ peds between mid July until mid August. it started after a shutdown not communicated on the forum one morning. the returns suffered a huge drop .
not having withdrawn from the game in the last 10 years :ROFLMAO: 95% return big joke.
in view of your equipment and lvl it's disastrous, especially when the fanboys make believe that everything is fine .

You are not doing things right. You need to start a hunting log and make sures that you praise mindark always

You are not doing things right. You need to start a hunting log and make sures that you praise mindark always
lol you think i play for work, i won't bother to follow every action i do, it feels like a game not a job if some potatoes are happy to work by playing so much for them. I see how much I deposit and how much I have end of the year.
So this is what the game is currently costing me
look at the other player logs and tell me how many are positive, the % is ridiculous

me
2015 -50kped
2016 -45kped
2017 -40kped
2020 -20kped actually

I will add that the problem appeared at the launch of the cryengine and then it is amplified, MA asked us for a financial effort and they certainly realized that it was more profitable to continue with the same approach

Last edited:
morfoc actually posted on the forum a MA answer to his support case, where he was complaining and MA did him a favor and looked into it. They told him that he TTd everything he was getting from hunting, over 180k TT of materials, something like this, where he lost a lot of money from not selling to others, but he likes gambling a lot, his results are perfectly normal, while for Smilgs is a down period that will go back up where he belongs sometime in the future which he knows... :D

morfoc actually posted on the forum a MA answer to his support case, where he was complaining and MA did him a favor and looked into it. They told him that he TTd everything he was getting from hunting, over 180k TT of materials, something like this, where he lost a lot of money from not selling to others, but he likes gambling a lot, his results are perfectly normal, while for Smilgs is a down period that will go back up where he belongs sometime in the future which he knows... :D

I found the gem:

Hi AS,

Thank you for your support case.

Have you considered what actions you take when you do your professions in-game?

We have at multiple times looked at your avatar and responded to your complaints and when we do so at this time for hunting in 2018 you are currently at 95,15% which is within your expected range.

If we look at the amount of things you've sold to the TT during 2018 we can see you've sold items with a value of 156054PED.

A lot of these items had markup and effectively you've been giving away PED that you could of used to continue hunting or crafting.

from here, it's worth full read.

I just TT the objects that do not sell at auction after the assets put without buyout so I do not really see the problem of TT if nobody wants it and it was rather 150kTT.
the MU with% to kill the game for the benefit of a new system specially created for traders.

edit : but it's funny that you talk about the only year that I didn't write anything 2018
here is the reality, we all have to become traders for some unknown reason when your main activity has nothing to do
is TT = trade terminal at the time put ST = Shit terminal

Last edited:
I just TT the objects that do not sell at auction after the assets put without buyout so I do not really see the problem of TT if nobody wants it and it was rather 150kTT.
the MU with% to kill the game for the benefit of a new system specially created for traders.

edit : but it's funny that you talk about the only year that I didn't write anything 2018
here is the reality, we all have to become traders for some unknown reason when your main activity has nothing to do
I didn't mention any year... you did :)

The fact that you have to be a trader too is 100% right, I'm teaching this to all disciples, this is pvp game, you are in fact digging/killing/crafting for resources that are in demand on the market; what you want is to only play with the house and win, put card in, get profit out while this game is PVP 100%.
I lost much more in TT, over 220k since loot 2.0, but I don't TT all my loot and I don't play on condition so I have an easier time to cover that.
What I'm saying is, if u wanna gamble, go ahead, but don't come here on the forums to complain :)
If you want profit, start reading the tutorials and do the right things ;)

EDIT: you are free to complain wherever you like, just know that your actions will be criticized when you do stupid shit and expect great results :D

Last edited:
I didn't mention any year... you did :)

The fact that you have to be a trader too is 100% right, I'm teaching this to all disciples, this is pvp game, you are in fact digging/killing/crafting for resources that are in demand on the market; what you want is to only play with the house and win, put card in, get profit out while this game is PVP 100%.
I lost much more in TT, over 220k since loot 2.0, but I don't TT all my loot and I don't play on condition so I have an easier time to cover that.
What I'm saying is, if u wanna gamble, go ahead, but don't come here on the forums to complain :)
If you want profit, start reading the tutorials and do the right things ;)

you quote a post to me about the year 2018, you don't know how to read what you post?
but who has speak that I have TT all my loots? I have TT some of my Loot
some here know well since they bought me items that I do not have TT
if MA would have keep the tt + loot system and not added this damn % it would have been much clearer :)

if MA would have keep the tt + loot system and not added this damn % it would have been much clearer :)
It is pretty clear, some are just too lazy :)

I don't talk about any year in particular, I quoted a post of yours where you complained you have to sell your shit and you wanted a terminal to buy your shit with a markup (LOL) - I know you can't type properly even with translator but I am hoping you can understand. Use the translator if you don't. That year you got some pretty nice loots on Cyrene, some payback from your past mistakes so yeah, I know it was a better year for you, but you still went gambling after the hunting hofs - again, you are free to play any way you like, it's just that complaining will attract criticism on your actions, especially when you gamble and expect to have good results :D

It is pretty clear, some are just too lazy :)

I don't talk about any year in particular, I quoted a post of yours where you complained you have to sell your shit and you wanted a terminal to buy your shit with a markup (LOL) - I know you can't type properly even with translator but I am hoping you can understand. Use the translator if you don't. That year you got some pretty nice loots on Cyrene, some payback from your past mistakes so yeah, I know it was a better year for you, but you still went gambling after the hunting hofs - again, you are free to play any way you like, it's just that complaining will attract criticism on your actions, especially when you gamble and expect to have good results :D

if just playing is gamble then of course i gamble, i share that you can lose without taking money out of the game. and you have no idea if i am a loser on cyrene or not unless someone from MA guides you.
while you pretend that everything is fine without real stats, I can also say the opposite since I play the same game as you
how many hunt log we were abandoned in negative and how many we were abandoned in positive instead of pissing you off to answer me
look rather a statistic of that

if just playing is gamble then of course i gamble, i share that you can lose without taking money out of the game. and you have no idea if i am a loser on cyrene or not unless someone from MA guides you.
while you pretend that everything is fine without real stats, I can also say the opposite since I play the same game as you
how many hunt log we were abandoned in negative and how many we were abandoned in positive instead of pissing you off to answer me
look rather a statistic of that
We log in the same platform but we play very different games.
And you don't need forum threads for logs to know which avatars are doing good and which are doing bad in crafting hunting or mining. Well, maybe you do but you shouldn't :)

PS. you never piss me off, all your posts are very amusing to me, and that thread where you suggest NPC to take your loot with markup, is just-too-good; I actually told people some time ago I miss your posts, but please use google translate, it's very hard to make sense of what you type...

We log in the same platform but we play very different games.
And you don't need forum threads for logs to know which avatars are doing good and which are doing bad in crafting hunting or mining. Well, maybe you do but you shouldn't :)

PS. you never piss me off, all your posts are very amusing to me, and that thread where you suggest NPC to take your loot with markup, is just-too-good; I actually told people some time ago I miss your posts, but please use google translate, it's very hard to make sense of what you type...

Me too it amuses me your madness :smoke: , I personally have nothing to lose it's a game for me and for you what is it ? you can take more money ingame because your real job he suck ? :nana:
I play to play, money is not a vector for me I would just like to replay like a real game.

Back