FYI: Smilgs hunting log - 2016 and beyond

bit more of "cheating", still no enhancers written but added sold mayhem tokens

January 2021 = +13,287 hunting (96.75% tt)

Been looking at this thread for years and years :) glad to see some green numbers. Keep up the work and hope you stay in the green!

Stina

update for the used equipment and skills

tried to offset the losses by cheating again - this time selling boxes, but it was not nearly enough.
New gun, new hope?
February 2020 = -1,124 hunting (94.76% tt)

1) Since my return, ~10 years ago around ~36400 hours have been spent in hunting (not counting the other related activities like selling loot etc. lets just disregard them).
I doubt anyone close to Europe would be spending time for less than 4$ per hour which is already very low.

you spent the equivalent of 18 years working (assuming about 2K hours a year as a normal job) and using $50K as a low end average yearly salary over 18 year = $ARE YOU INSANE!!! lol just kidding but that is a lot of hours.

i hope you are one of those rich guys that really like video games and can afford to spend that much playing. Hope you also had a lot of fun

Sucks how they screwed the value of items on you.

some cheating again, wrote down the 7.5k hof run to March although technically it was April already
did also afford to write down used enhancers, though now L armors are hanging
nice tt return, even though mostly shared loot! :)

March 2021 = +2,967 hunting (99.1% tt)

apart your impressive 1m skill points that is 5 times mine :)

i was getting back to initial opening message:

i reset Hours "spent" that you pretend to be remunerated.. you get FUN playing so the remuneration is to be considered in terms of "nice time spent doing something you like" and not payme 4 eur to do what i like.. that seems to me a biut too much.. someone might pay ppl to clean rooms, to build walls but killing osseocollum i think is to be considered "amusement time" and you usually pay to have fun.......

Meaning ~145k$ worth of time spent on hunting activity, with ~+38k$ return.
2) Real spent money wise, with 149kEur or 178k usd spent based on current rate, best case selling all equipment would be ~76k usd back
best case selling bulk avatar skills etc ~65k usd back

I read the above emntioned sentences as.... i already MADE MONEY Having fun (38.000 USD) and this is already nice... you play and get 1 USD per hour for having fun.... so yo do what you like and do it for a big amount of hours ana are paid to do it

then.... if u decide to dedicate yurself to swimming, base jumping or chess or domino.... you go away with a couple of Mercedes (or a couple of Mustangs if you prefer us cars.....

It seems not so bad to me... i hear too many people lamenting that they purchased a Porsche in PED and its parked in MA officers Garage :)

did i make errors ? because you make a gain looking as a loss due people pay you "too few" to game........

compared to my goal to play without depositing it seems that you made my goal, so i am motivated to try to obtain it too......

tt return went down to more whats expected in shared loot, and MU is a bit theoretical as trying to come up with Gorgon armor and plates sets
but it's nice to be able to be in plus even so with such tt :)
April 2021 = +3,505 hunting (94.84% tt)

I read the above emntioned sentences as.... i already MADE MONEY Having fun (38.000 USD) and this is already nice... you play and get 1 USD per hour for having fun.... so yo do what you like and do it for a big amount of hours ana are paid to do it
I cannot consider that I made 38k usd :) as my deposit balance is way more than that and I still have to keep depositing
sure I had and still have fun while running this hobby, but when losing for multiple months in a raw with all these skills, the fun fades away
that part in the intro thread was more to explain that I reserve some right to bitch about my returns when such a period takes place :)
in any case the last years have been somewhat on the fun side, there were some dark times before

Such a misuse of so many skills and gear that this makes me sad, ok sure I understand that you go probably for the skills?But then why do you complain?Not only that you could hunt mobs with bigger MU but most likely you could even get a few hundred to maybe 1-2k thousand peds a month by selling skills which would affect your overall skill gain by too less anyway .Maybe you are just bored of the game and do all this in a robotic way I mean what is your endgoal you ever stayed to think about it?

Such a misuse of so many skills and gear that this makes me sad, ok sure I understand that you go probably for the skills?But then why do you complain?Not only that you could hunt mobs with bigger MU but most likely you could even get a few hundred to maybe 1-2k thousand peds a month by selling skills which would affect your overall skill gain by too less anyway .Maybe you are just bored of the game and do all this in a robotic way I mean what is your endgoal you ever stayed to think about it?
End goal?! To Win Entropia!

girts, give us some updates please!

Cool to see that you are still going man! unreal skilling on you since I stopped playing :p

Just read through every page of this today...not sure what's wrong with me, but this has been an amazing read. Very interesting and insightful! Glad to see it continues for almost a decade now!

• I went on to collect TEN Chronicle armor set in 2013 and spent ~80k peds for the 6 parts, just to see the last part event for it never happen, and has not happened to date still even though by now even FEN event is over, support is radio silent on it
Heh gods of Entropia work in mysterious ways as well as the regular ones do, what is some 7 years when you are omnipotent :D
Wondering, about some things still
1. is the M helmet coming?
2. did my endless bumping on the forum (which was stopped by locking the thread on subject) worked just with "some delay"? or are others way better at this stuff?
in any case, good luck to the current owners of the sets looting/buying the missing parts, it has been long overdue!

Another barely green month, had a nice daudaormur hof which saved the day at least by this much :)
November 2021 = +267 hunting (97.19% tt)

Back