Smilgs hunting log

Status
Pretty sure there is mu, you just have to find it. But anyway I still don't fully get how you lose what an avg hunter cycles in a year with the most eco gear.

Pretty sure there is mu, you just have to find it. But anyway I still don't fully get how you lose what an avg hunter cycles in a year with the most eco gear.

You get good loot and you get bad, just need to try avoid the bad or go smaller during it.

Interested in seeing a "maxed gear" log. :)

[Subscribed]

Monthly update. 100.05% tt return this month. Was only hunting half of the month or so.
May 2013 = +4,902 hunting

Reactions: Mac
Monthly update. 100.05% tt return this month. Was only hunting half of the month or so.
May 2013 = +4,902 hunting

gg mate. Keep it up ;)

Monthly update. 93.64% tt return this month. Broke even due to 2x regen X chips.
June 2013 = +41 hunting

gz! 2 months on +? must be a record :D make it 3 and win the game :))

If even the ubers are losing this much there's no hope for the common of us =(

I don't understand how youc an't find 10% mu on your hunts to make them at least even.

Monthly update. 93.64% tt return this month. Broke even due to 2x regen X chips.
June 2013 = +41 hunting

just to get a better understanding about how much you hunt monthly, is it too much to ask you to inform us of the approximate turnover? :beerchug:

J.

just to get a better understanding about how much you hunt monthly, is it too much to ask you to inform us of the approximate turnover? :beerchug:

J.

You could at least try to look at the google doc he has updated to june im sure he doesn't just take the time to update it for you not to look at

You could at least try to look at the google doc he has updated to june im sure he doesn't just take the time to update it for you not to look at

oh, missed that somehow =)

thanks!

J.

I really enjoyed reading this thread, thank you for going through the all the effort and investment in order to share it with us. I also really appreciate the input from many others with much more knowledge about this game then I will ever have. I will continue monitoring your progress with great interest.

I was reminded of this quote, I like it, no matter what you think about the guy, I think he makes a great point that is very applicable here:

“It’s not whether you’re right or wrong that’s important, but how much money you make when you’re right and how much you lose when you’re wrong.” – George Soros

Cheers!

Monthly update. 92.31% tt return this month. Thanks for that slugstorm MA.
July 2013 = +30997 hunting
P.S. I am finally fully maxed again.

Last edited:
I think its safe to say that Smilgs profits with mu.

Monthly update. 101.64% tt return this month. No fancy items so it is possible to profit just on migration regular loot :)
August 2013 = +25470 hunting
P.S. The number is theoretical as it depends how much the stacked items sell for later.
P.P.S. It must be a long day since its not end of August yet, so will need to be updated later :D
P.P.P.S. Updated, did not change a lot.

Last edited:
looking good smilgs:wtg:

Glad to see that a hardcore hunter can still profit.

Keep it going. :D

Monthly update. 99.40% tt return this month. Eomons still + that WL hof :)
September 2013 = +36445 hunting

Monthly update. 97.91% tt return this month. Bulks hof 8.5k.
October 2013 = +11660 hunting

Very nice ! 4 green months in a row !

Very nice ! 4 green months in a row !
Your counting skills are seriously damaged, it's 7 months!
And the only difference is a modmerc? :O
Might be reaching top skill levels. Might be becoming maxed on all equipment. Might be more armorless hunts. Might be mob choices. Might be because of luck. Might be modmerc. Might be MA liking that somone shows publicly you can profit. Might be I am lying (though I'm not). That's the fun part, too many variables to know, ever.

Roughly 118k profit in 7 months are insane.

All I can say are grats Smilgs..

Well done girts. Your still overall -29-30k.
I think another month or two of hunting.
And you will be back to break even :yup:, so gz.

Last edited:
Thought to ask you if you pull away all the money from the sale of all good items you looted how much profit would did you have done?:scratch2:

hmm its around -30k total now
if you take away
-30k or so for mod shadow
-20k or so for adjfap and modshadow teamloot
-40k or so for slug
-20k or so for the 100th place in spring mayhem
-60k or so for the arkadia event
guess you see the pattern and you see how much profit it would be then :D
Thought to ask you if you pull away all the money from the sale of all good items you looted how much profit would did you have done?:scratch2:

hmm its around -30k total now
if you take away
-30k or so for mod shadow
-20k or so for adjfap and modshadow teamloot
-40k or so for slug
-20k or so for the 100th place in spring mayhem
-60k or so for the arkadia event
guess you see the pattern and you see how much profit it would be then :D

do not forget the 3 UL chips that sold for approx 18k.:scratch2:

I see its all about items or you would go mega - without it even if you use best weapons and its maxed.
Thats of tracking 1.5 years loot.

( It would be something for Kim to Think about Before he makes somting about the loot here in the game ).

Last edited:
Monthly update. 88.97% tt return this month. Losses mainly come from the f.. feffoxes in minimum armor. Ironshit...
November 2013 = -17,853 hunting

Status
Back