HoF: Smilgs - the good loots & achievements

unufain8

Old Alpha
Society
Dark Side
-Saphire of Dark-
It seems that Mod LP100 is doing the job much better that ppl thought. Gz on you achievements.

Last edited:

Art Jennifer

Stalker
Lady Jennifer Art
Nice! gz
Ever thought about streaming ? Would be sick to see, for us anyway 🤣

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
Nice! gz
Ever thought about streaming ? Would be sick to see, for us anyway 🤣
I tried for some runs, but too much effort and I would be in any case streaming boring grinds on the same mob, messi stream is way more exciting than my boring grind ever would be

unufain8

Old Alpha
Society
Dark Side
-Saphire of Dark-
I tried for some runs, but too much effort and I would be in any case streaming boring grinds on the same mob, messi stream is way more exciting than my boring grind ever would be
he doesnt stream anymore, only Eve does, sometimes or sincros and elaina. too bad we have just puny streamers and the pro's aint

Katie Chalmers

Old Alpha
Katie Chalmers
he doesnt stream anymore, only Eve does, sometimes or sincros and elaina. too bad we have just puny streamers and the pro's aint
That's why I don't bother watching people stream. Its mostly just boring sweaters wanting you to farm points for them. Didn't know Eve did it. Will have to give him a watch one day

unufain8

Old Alpha
Society
Dark Side
-Saphire of Dark-
That's why I don't bother watching people stream. Its mostly just boring sweaters wanting you to farm points for them. Didn't know Eve did it. Will have to give him a watch one day
I asked Eve sto stream e few times and he did. Its awesome to watch pro's at work not just puny hunters.