Question: Smuggler clothes?

Status

e-lite

Society
Magnum Opus
Xaero e-lite Cynque
Hello everyone!

I've been searching around a bit for a guide how to get the Smuggler clothes, but haven't found anything useful. Anyone that has detailed information on this? Quest chain? How many steps? Cost?

1000 ped of arkoins given to the smuggler guy in their base up near the nusul spawn on arkadia.

Receive hofs.

Hello everyone!

I've been searching around a bit for a guide how to get the Smuggler clothes, but haven't found anything useful. Anyone that has detailed information on this? Quest chain? How many steps? Cost?

Just remember each peace is worth 1pec as of this point and all user bound.

Location of the NPC ?

Ain't finding nothing. Disaster planet. No POI's on map and no nothing. Guess Arkadia can do without my PEDs.

Ain't finding nothing. Disaster planet. No POI's on map and no nothing. Guess Arkadia can do without my PEDs.

This is planetCALYPSOforum...

Secret Camp, has been activated by the smugglers at their secret base 27264, 27470.

Found it earlier. Bugged as f*ck. The whole building was filled with monsters that had spawned inside. Couldn't get in.

There is a rumor that you can acquire (buy with a great cost) UL armor at a end of this mission chain.

Found it earlier. Bugged as f*ck. The whole building was filled with monsters that had spawned inside. Couldn't get in.

It's not bugged. It's designed that way to present a little challenge. A little purple ass kickin' to make it through. Come on, been around longer than most and have a problem with "monsters" of max. L10? Why is it that everybody wants everything on a silver platter? The Smugglers won't have any of this :girl: nonsense. (Somehow I have the sinking feeling you will misunderstand this post... no offense is intended. I suggest to read up a bit on Ned and his gang on Ark forum i.o. to get the spirit. Cheers.)

Really? You needed to be told exactly how to get there, 2 or 3 times, then you couldn't fight off a few level 9 mobs to get the job done? It's ok, black isn't your color. You don't deserve to call yourself a Smuggler.

It's not bugged. It's designed that way to present a little challenge. A little purple ass kickin' to make it through. Come on, been around longer than most and have a problem with "monsters" of max. L10? Why is it that everybody wants everything on a silver platter? The Smugglers won't have any of this :girl: nonsense. (Somehow I have the sinking feeling you will misunderstand this post... no offense is intended. I suggest to read up a bit on Ned and his gang on Ark forum i.o. to get the spirit. Cheers.)

Ther were IN the house, the house was FILLED, it wasn't even possible to move, avatar got stuck and got bounced around up and down. I really doubt it was "designed" that way. If it was, I'd like them to try once more.

Really? You needed to be told exactly how to get there, 2 or 3 times, then you couldn't fight off a few level 9 mobs to get the job done? It's ok, black isn't your color. You don't deserve to call yourself a Smuggler.

Maybe you should avoid comment on something you don't understand.

Maybe you should avoid comment on something you don't understand.

Maybe you'd say the same to me too.

However, the Planetarkadiaforum.com website may be able to help better than this one that is primarily dedicated to Calypso affairs.

(Although other planet discussion is allowed and usually tolerated)

EDIT: Posted before I saw Post #3 & #7. Ah well.

Last edited:
The thing is all LAs on arkadia were bought (with arkoins), so they have to find a good use for the arkoins beside the thrash on arkoin trader to keep players doing instances that are broken 40% of the time.

Status
Back