18000x probes (900 ORE only drops) = 900 ped
Repairs = 10.99

Total ped spent = 910.99 ped

Returns

XI Sizable Frigulite x1
XI Sizable Cobalt x1
XII Large Iron x1
XIII Abundant Lysterium (54 ped Global)x1

x2 SOOTO 23 & 25 Ped beacon (updates the other guys March SOOTO thread :))

Total Ped return inc MU = 657 ped

72% return / 28% loss (-253.99 ped)

Total Lost / Won at the end of run 10 = -2044.88 Ped

Make that 4 days or so to finish I think. Still on my loosing streak but 2x SOOTO on the same find, so hopefully more nice things to come in the future :)

Last edited:
I don't need 20k hofs on regular basis, I'm grateful if I hit one once a year or so. I also enjoy playing for free for the past few years and withdrawing occasionally, so keep on ranting about "you got lucky". And yes, just TRIAL AND ERROR.

TRIAL AND ERROR ...... like you figured out the system and it always works for you. Sorry but either you work for MA or are talking rubbish.

If all you guys with "big loots" know how to mine... then how come you don't keep getting 20k hofs on a regular basis ?

I'll tell you why, because you got lucky PERIOD.

That graph you posted really does speak a thousand words about this game lol. Skills, ped cycles and tools mean nothing... its about the "trend".
I agree, Joker know mining better than anyone else. Just keep going, and don't forget amps - don't waste time!

I agree, Joker know mining better than anyone else. Just keep going, and don't forget amps - don't waste time!

After this silly run is completed I will be revising my game plan. No more reckless deposits or mining runs, time to man up and manage my balance sheet like a boss :D

PS. Got destracted trying to get access to Volcano Island :p run is 10hrs long up to this point with about 250 drops to go lolol and 1 unamped global in the bag :D.

Run 10 still underway with 180 drops left but....

WHOOOOOOOO my first ever SOOTO 23 & 25 Ped Robot Beacons. What an amazing acheivement thats makes me feel a little tingly inside!

img.php
[/url][/IMG]

gz on the beacons ... nice to see they can be found unamped too :)

Run 11:

Costs

Amps = 3x Level 5 = 666 ped
5880x probes (294 ORE only drops) = 294 ped
Repairs = 28.36

Total ped spent = 988.36 ped

Returns

IX Ample Durulium
XI Sizable Blaus

VIII x 4 and VII x2 the rest V and IV

Most of the ore was Durulium, Blaus, Caldor and some megan and other high MU stuff! Also sadly a fair bit of Lyst popped up near the end of the run.

Total Ped return inc MU = 399.22 ped

40% return / 60% loss (-589.14 ped)

Total Lost / Won at the end of run 11 = -2634.02 Ped

Decided to try a few new areas and these happened to have a mixture of Duru, Caldorite, Niks are Megan stone so semi decent ores. Sadly MA !!!!! ME WITH NRF... Way to many mthrfckrs!!!!

SPEACHLESS AND NOW SKINT. I wont talk about all other losses prior to these 10 runs. :mad: Ah well see you next month... maybe :)

Actually... will do 2 more unampped runs at a cost of 250 ped for probes ore only or shall I buy 500ped of ammo and do a hunting run ? decisions decisions :D

Last edited:
gz on the beacons ... nice to see they can be found unamped too :)

Not only unamped but I got mine with Genezis Rookie Finder ;p. Sn0w try switching area if you are getting high % NRFs during maybe 40 drops and GL :).

Run 12:

Costs

Amps = 0
10000x probes (500 ORE only drops) = 500 ped
Repairs = 10.74

Total ped spent = 510.74

Returns

IX Ample Erionite
IX Ample Iron
XI Sizable Lysterium

The rest were II III IV & V

Ores extracted: Kanerium, Ignisium, Megan, Caldor, Cumbriz, Eronite, Gazzurdit, Erdo and unfortunately some Lysterium.

Total Ped return inc MU = 341.35 ped

67% return / 33% loss (-169.39 ped)

Total Lost / Won at the end of run 12 = -2803.41 Ped

I'm happy in the knowledge I did this one right by mining in a non taxed area with better ores and where there were plenty of hits but still not a particularly good run. May have been worth the amp there.

So since I have been logging my runs I am currently on a 12 run streak of losses and if average are correct going off other more experienced miners logs, then 1 in 20 runs should come in above 100% return. Knowing my luck it will be with my last ped this month and a low ped run :D

Last edited:
Run 13:

Costs

Amps 2x Level 2 Light = 108
4600x probes (230 ORE only drops) = 230 ped
Repairs = 14.83

Total ped spent = 352.83 ped

Returns

IX Ample Erionite x1
X Considerable Lysterium x3
X Considerable Erionite x1
XI Sizable Cumbriz x1
XIII Abundant Erionite (53 Ped Global)

Ores extracted: Ignisium, Megan, Caldor, Cumbriz, Eronite, Gazzurdite, Erdorium and more Lysterium.

Total Ped return inc MU = 382.19 ped

108% return / 0% loss (+ 29.36 ped)

Total Lost / Won at the end of run 13 = -2774.05 Ped

Yea, fckin knew the + run would come with a low ped run damn it lol. Another "nice" area found to add to my other lucky area which I've left for a while to see if it becomes hot again. :cool:

Last edited:
Run 14 underway and same as 13 with 2x l2 lights and 230 Ore drops... 29 drops into the run and a couple of V Erionite then.....

The April Fools hof pops :p

201 probes to go... lol oh why oh why did I not save my ped and do a big run now. This + phase it hitting me on low ped runs -.- :D

Run 14:

Costs

Amps 2x Level 2 Light = 108
4600x probes (230 ORE only drops) = 230 ped
Repairs = 23.89

Total ped spent = 361.89 ped

Returns

IX Ample Caldorite
X Considerable Megan Stone
XVII Plentifull Lysterium (363ped HOF)
SOOTO = 23 ped beacon

Ores extracted: Ignisium, Megan, Caldor, Cumbriz, Eronite, Gazzurdite, Erdorium, Belkar, Blaus and more Lysterium.

Total Ped return inc MU = 642.06 ped

177% return / 0% loss (+ 280.17 ped)

Total Lost / Won at the end of run 14 = -2493.88 Ped

Very nice run indeed with a HoF and Sooto. Seems the sooto's are still mainly found where spaceships hover alof. This run saved my neck a little :)

Considering your last few runs and looking at medium-bigger claim you higlihted (Lyst, Caldo, Erionite, Iron or your Crude Oil show from start of this blog) I´m starting to think you must do this intentionaly.
How much tt you turned and you still finding the worst mu stuff ingame ... rofl

Considering your last few runs and looking at medium-bigger claim you higlihted (Lyst, Caldo, Erionite, Iron or your Crude Oil show from start of this blog) I´m starting to think you must do this intentionaly.
How much tt you turned and you still finding the worst mu stuff ingame ... rofl

Wanna tell me how I should avoid the sh!t stuff like Lysterium ? Doesn't matter where I go or what depth I mine at, I still get hit with low MU stuff.

Run 15:

Costs

Amps 3x Level 2 Light = 165
Repairs = 6.92

Total ped spent = 465.92 ped

Returns

X Considerable Iron
X Considerable Belkar
X Considerable Narc
XII Large Narck

Ores extracted: Mostly Narc following by Iron then bits of Ignisium, Megan, Gazz, Blaus and a minimal amount of Lysterium.

Total Ped return inc MU = 347.72 ped

75% return / 25% loss (-118.2 ped)

Total Lost / Won at the end of run 15 = -2612.08 Ped

As said mostly Narc this run but the low MU keeps coming.

Run 16:

Costs

Amps 3x Level 2 Light = 159
Repairs = 9.42

Total ped spent = 462.42 ped

Returns

X Considerable Azzurdite x1
XIII Abundant Niksarium x1 (51 Ped Global)
XIII Abundant Quantium x1 (65 Ped Global)
SOOTO x2 (23 & 25 Ped beacons)

Ores extracted: Mostly Quantium then Niksarium & Narc, bits of Belkar, Blaus and a little Lysterium at the start.

Total Ped return inc MU = 427.11 ped

92% return / 8% loss (-35.31 ped)

Total Lost / Won at the end of run 16 = -2612.08 Ped

Not too bad with 2 globals and a nice 2 in 1 SOOTO beacons. Started in one area hitting small lysteriums then moved to another LA and Lysterium claims stopped all together.

Last edited:
Just curiosity, are you using ore/enmatter maps to plan where to mine?

Firstly I check over the littlebigmining log maps page which is the most update mapping and mine in areas where lyst is around 1% and things like Niks and Narc are the most % found.

Once I've picked the area I go mine and try not to mine ground that is white in appearance. But lucky me 70% Niks areas turn out to be 99% Lysterium.

Run 17:

Costs

Amps 3x Level 2 Light = 162 ped
5540x probes (272 ORE only drops) = 272 ped
Repairs = 8.59

Total ped spent = 442.59 ped

Returns

X Considerable Lysterium x1 *sigh*
VII Gazzurdite x2
VII Durulium x1

Ores extracted: Durulium, Gazz, Blaus, Belkar, Zinc, Narc and lysterium.

Total Ped return inc MU = 262.05 ped

59% return / 41% loss (-180.54 ped)

Total Lost / Won at the end of run 17 = -2827.93 Ped

Yep Lysterium haunts me again, that said the MU is better than half the other ores lately!. Once I realised Lyst finds were overwhelming I moved area. Sadly it was V Narc and Tiny Blaus so moved back to Shinook Jungle which is my luckiest area. From here most finds were Gazz/Duru which saved me from a total wipeout. Poor run, as even though I moved to avoid the NRF they followed me everywhere :(

Run 18:

Costs

Amps 1x Level 2 Light = 54 ped
4000x probes (200 ORE only drops) = 200 ped
Repairs = 9.18 ped

Total ped spent = 263.18 ped

Returns

IX Ample Gazzurdite
XIII Abundant Gazzurdite (51 Ped Global)

Ores extracted: Durulium, Gazz and a tiny amount of belkar at the end.

Total Ped return inc MU = 200 ped

76% return / 24% loss (-63.18 ped)

Total Lost / Won at the end of run 18 = -2891.11 Ped

Been using up my ped without depositing for a week now just about and will continue until gone. Nice run with Gazz & Duru and no crap. Loosing streak well under way again but no doubt in another 10 runs I can up the ped cost to catch the winning streak.

*Sig check*

*sig check 2* sorry mods not spamming.

Run 19:

Costs

Amps 1x Level 2 Light = 54 ped
2800x probes (140 ORE only drops) = 140 ped
Repairs = 5.22 ped

Total ped spent = 199.22 ped

Returns

IX Ample Gazzurdite
XIII Abundant Zinc (53 Ped Global)

Ores extracted: Cumbriz, Dianum, Gazz, Lysterium and Zinc

Total Ped return inc MU = 147.16 ped

74% return / 26% loss (-52.06 ped)

Total Lost / Won at the end of run 19 = -2943.17 Ped

Exactly the same amount of big finds as the last run except the XIII was Zinc. After that global the finds were mainly Gazz and Cumbriz.

1% or 10% Lyster logged doesn't mean anything unless you are using exactly same finder/amps, maybe mining at specific times. If you really want to avoid lyster then you don't mine places with lyster, easy as that :).

Run 20:

Costs

Amps = 0 Ped
2800x probes (140 ORE only drops) = 140 ped
Repairs = 4.10 ped

Total ped spent = 144.10 ped

Returns

IX Ample Gazzurdite
XI Sizeable Lysterium

Ores extracted: Belkar, Blausarium, Cumbriz, Gazzurdite, Lysterium, Niksarium and Zinc!

Total Ped return inc MU = 150.60 ped

105% return / 0% loss (+6.5 ped)

Total Lost / Won at the end of run 20 = -2936.67 Ped

Looks like the trend is for the system to give me good returns on tiny ped runs. Though it was an unamped run with a large amount of lysterium it still turned out just about OKAY.
Lysterium price is going up nicely so not to bad if you get big claims.
PLEASE NOTE, this is the first time I've gotten Lysterium in this area! every other time is was 90% Niks and 10% blaus/ Belkar!

Roll on the ATH Tower run :p

Last edited:
1% or 10% Lyster logged doesn't mean anything unless you are using exactly same finder/amps, maybe mining at specific times. If you really want to avoid lyster then you don't mine places with lyster, easy as that :).

Sorry but I've mined many many area using the maps to mine places where Lysterium is least likey but I still hit it. I do move on to other areas when it hits too much lyst but no matter where I go its there!
In honest there is maybe one place I dont get any (my favourite area) but I cant mine that area every run can I ?

F.Y.I I've ran the non lysterium area 2 or 3 times in a row before and after the first run there were far too many NRF's after the first initial run. So once I've mined that area once, I leave it for 1-2 week upto a month before going back.

Well it feels like when you mine area with good MU finds you get a lesser hit rate. It probably even reduces estimated 90% return.

Run 21:

Costs

Amps 0 = 0 ped
5160x probes (258 ORE only drops) = 258 ped
Repairs = 5.52 ped

Total ped spent = 263.52 ped

Returns

IX Ample Frig
IX Ample Cumbriz x2
XIII Abundant Belkar (51 Ped Global)

Ores extracted: Belkar, Cumbriz, Dianum, Frigulite, Gazzudite and Niksarium

Total Ped return inc MU = 226.59 ped

86% return / 14% loss (-36.93 ped)

Total Lost / Won at the end of run 21 = -2973.60 Ped

Run 22:

Costs

Amps 0 = 0 ped
4000x probes (200 ORE only drops) = 200 ped
Repairs = 5 ped

Total ped spent = 205 ped

Returns

XII Large Belkar

Ores extracted: Belkar, Blausarium, Caldorite, Cumbriz, Durulium, Gazzudite Narcasium and Niksarium

Total Ped return inc MU = 161.42 ped

78% return / 22% loss (-43.58 ped)

Total Lost / Won at the end of run 22 = -3017.18 Ped

Last edited:
Run 23:

Costs

Amps 0 = 0 ped
5400x probes (270 ORE only drops) = 270 ped
Repairs = 11.03 ped

Total ped spent = 281.03 ped

Returns

Ores extracted: Belkar, Blaus, Copper, Cumbriz, Erdorium, Gazzudite, Narcasium and Niksarium

Total Ped return inc MU = 103.97 ped

36% return / 64% loss (-177.06 ped)

Total Lost / Won at the end of run 23 = -3194.24 Ped

Nothing to say except b********

Keep giving dont give up yet :)

Back