Snarksnot

please change info about winter park. We deleted neconus so now only snarksnots and few snable. :)

hi - at 78938 88365
there is a medim spawn of snarksnots - OA to Prowler
There are a couple plumattergus in the mix as well

hi - at 78938 88365
there is a medim spawn of snarksnots - OA to Prowler
There are a couple plumattergus in the mix as well

It's already in the OP.

63400/75200 Young to Old

Closest TP is Camp Icarus

63400/75200 Young to Old

Closest TP is Camp Icarus

That one is gone, they moved right next to Orthos West Mound (64000, 77200) to the west and south west. I've seen only Youngs, but assuming it's the same herd up to Old.

Last edited:
Yeah for the Daily Category 1 Mission (kill 50 snarksnot), the spawn right next to Orthos West Mound (to the west) is still very good.

Nice density and only lvl 4 Young (y)

There is a dense Medium-to-High spawn of Lvl 4 Snarksnot just West of Chug's Hideout, on a mountain slope.
The Coordinates are: 67595, 74593.

Should work perfectly for daily hunting missions.

The north-west spawn of Camp Echidna has now been replaced by the Spina. Is there still a proper pure Snarksnot spawn somewhere where there aren't only lvl 3 and 4 mobs? The whole thing on neutral ground and not PVP areas.

Am I the only one who thinks that this mob looks weird? Like NSFW kind of weird?

The north-west spawn of Camp Echidna has now been replaced by the Spina. Is there still a proper pure Snarksnot spawn somewhere where there aren't only lvl 3 and 4 mobs? The whole thing on neutral ground and not PVP areas.
Yes, L4 are at Orthos west mould TP, like 100m away from to south I think. Can't check exactly as I'm not on caly, but they should be there.

Back