Sneak peak at the Ingame music at DSEC-9

NoBion

Elite
Society
Freelancer
NoBion Nob Andersen
Hello Everyone

I've had the enjoyment of working with the team at Virtuasense on the ingame soundtrack of the currently 2 zones on DSEC-9 that can be teleported to from Monria. At DSEC-9 you'll find exciting new missions, lore and much more content to enjoy! i highly advice people to go there and see it all! For the newest info, its worth checking out the quarterly magazine, you can find and read it here: https://www.virtualsense.eu/forum/threads/virtualsense-quarterly-december-2021.9283/

There is a total of 18 tracks currently of mine making up the soundtrack at DSEC-9, there is different tracks between the zones, so thats worth noting. You will need to go to DSEC-9 and enjoy all the great content there, if you also wanna hear the full songs i put up a sneak preview of here, but also all the remaining songs. Sometimes when you just teleported to DSEC-9 it will require a restart for the music to play, so keep that in mind when you first teleport over from Monria :)

I hope this thread will bring more travelers to DSEC-9 and enjoy all the great content, including what i contributed! :)

Thank you all, and happy christmas!!

Playlist of sneak peaks:

Last edited:
DSEC-9 Bump for awareness :)

Nice work mate! Good to see you still doing your thing :)

Awesome tracks. Has that Old School vibe.. 👍🏼

Awesome tracks. Has that Old School vibe.. 👍🏼

Trust me, you will love the atmospheric tracks soon to come, a blend of many things, among them PE, Omikron the nomad soul and more 😊

• Love
Reactions: Geo
Back