Info: Snug the price to build

baron topper

Old Alpha
Society
Danish Society
baron topper
hi just finish building my snug at livas.

total building price for me was around 2300 peds.
an estimate on the 3 lv´s
lv 1 cr 510 peds
lv 2 cr 400 peds
lv 3 cr 1220 peds might be reduced to 780 peds with good skills to make the bend.

there is a difference, it is due to les construction price through the process.

all items is atm available on the auction, there is though a few items, that is expensive, ore hard to produce.
bend, being the hardest to get/produce.
reinforced sheet metal and reinforced nuts got low course of chance, making them a bit expensive to produce. skills matter her.
small nuts and large nuts, the need small stink-tree board, witch is a bit expensive to get.
Bend needs firn board x 3. this boards is hard to get and is expensive.

i am collecting materials for another snug, for the other plot i oven, make take some time.

question are you planing to build on a plot you own ?
du you haw a pending building and are you stuck on lv 2 ore 3 what du you need to finish it besides peds

clik img to enlarge

what is need to build a Snug

for lv 1 foundation

Iron ingot 340 stk 140 peds at auction.
Basic nuts 1000 stk 12/13 peds at auction
T-angle 40 stk 87/90 peds might be on auction
Reinforced sheet metal 1000 stk 275/280 peds might be on auction

lv 2 rough framing

Composite planks 120 stk 150/180 peds might be on auction
Small plugs 80 stk 199/230 peds might be on auction
Reinforced nuts 400 stk 35/40 peds might be on auction
Garcen lubricant 80 stk 20/21 peds is on auction

lv 3 insulation

Angle 20 stk 150/160 peds might be on aution
Bend 16 stk 750 peds might be on auction. this Bend is very hard to produce, if the cores of chance is low. with good skills a price of 310 peds is possibly.
Basic sheet metal 1800 stk 90 peds might be on auction
Large plug 100 stk 230/250 peds at auction.

lv 4 finalisation, free to build.

it is now possibly to move ore rotate the snug. clicking on the cog in the small window and then look in the doorway, then there is a icon with 4 arrows. clicking on that, allows the Snug to be moved, with furniture as well.

Baron topper

Last edited:
Good info there. For that price I might make me one.

Nice bit of info thank you . Once a building has been built I suppose its a permanent fixture so when you upgrade it will be on top of existing area plus the increase in size if any. or can you move it around on the plot ?

Nice bit of info thank you . Once a building has been built I suppose its a permanent fixture so when you upgrade it will be on top of existing area plus the increase in size if any. or can you move it around on the plot ?

i have no plot but in the last VU notes was
  • Added a Logistics Mode for plots (move/rotate plot constructions)

Many thanks jetman ill go and look ty

Cost me like 4k because I rushed into it. Worth it though because I was able to glitch a shopkeeper into the outside area so it's on the minimap and takes 6 of my 0 item slots outside. (Yea I have zero and have him out there still. I knew MA couldn't code a new area so I rushed to see and sure enough you could drop infinite items till they fixed it) the inside of my house has 50 out of 30 slots used for furniture.

How long is the construction time for each stage? My stage 1 has been going for over 24 hrs now

Back