So far MM is ok but very disappointed after getting 7500 points and the bonus.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I don't really have many complaints so far, of course the lags and disconnects, but I was very disappointed after getting the 7.5M ammo bonus. I did 2 runs with the ammo and probably got another 3M or more along the way. Not a single global, as in nad-da, zilch, zero, the big goose egg, well you get the picture. Now I would not cry to loud if I got a 750 HOF and really I would expect a couple of bad runs as I usually get after a nice HOF. Now I did get the skills and the extra points for the mob kills but it cost me around 500 PED in decay so as near as I can tell I lost PED and only gained skills and mob points and in my case only 1 point per mob. The other bonus ammo I got I did not notice any difference as I got some globals and they felt like normal runs.

Anyway just wondering if others had a similar experience ?

This is not really a gripe or whine just a disappointment, as I said I really don't have much to complaint about for everything else.

I don't really have many complaints so far, of course the lags and disconnects, but I was very disappointed after getting the 7.5M ammo bonus. I did 2 runs with the ammo and probably got another 3M or more along the way. Not a single global, as in nad-da, zilch, zero, the big goose egg, well you get the picture. Now I would not cry to loud if I got a 750 HOF and really I would expect a couple of bad runs as I usually get after a nice HOF. Now I did get the skills and the extra points for the mob kills but it cost me around 500 PED in decay so as near as I can tell I lost PED and only gained skills and mob points and in my case only 1 point per mob. The other bonus ammo I got I did not notice any difference as I got some globals and they felt like normal runs.

This is not really a gripe or whine just a disappointment, as I said I really don't have much to complaint about for everything else.

Hello there, well its just like that i already got all the bonus, more then 16k points and still counting with only 34h, and after the 500,750,1000 ped bonus all my runs where trash ;):wtg:

Hello there, well its just like that i already got all the bonus, more then 16k points and still counting with only 34h, and after the 500,750,1000 ped bonus all my runs where trash ;):wtg:

You have 16K in points and have only played 34 hours ? Or did I mis-understand what you are saying ?

You have 16K in points and have only played 34 hours ? Or did I mis-understand what you are saying ?

Yup. But Lumar is cat 2. Cat 2 winner will most likely have +650 point/hour (so around 25-26k).

Higher cats probably have lower point/hour values but i think cat 3 is still around 500/h, cat 4 aroud 400/h and dunno about cat 5.

Falagor
:bandit:

Yup. But Lumar is cat 2. Cat 2 winner will most likely have +650 point/hour (so around 25-26k).

Higher cats probably have lower point/hour values but i think cat 3 is still around 500/h, cat 4 aroud 400/h and dunno about cat 5.

Falagor
:bandit:

So for cat4 you are saying that peeps are killing 200 spiders an hour or 400 kerrbies an hour. That seem like a lot and means I have no chance at all:(.

I have had a couple runs of 1 hour with no globals at all also, and has been this way in the past in MM as well, not every run give you money. Just like not every hour long hunt gives you globals while hunting outside the MM events. Hell I have done 4-5 hour long hunts every day for almost a week on a specific mob and not gotten a global.

Other then that, it is nice that this year they give out bonuses, prior years there were no bonuses. So feel lucky for their generosity actually it could be worse.

On top of that, as with everything not everyone will come out ahead. The end prizes have to be accounted for and that PED does come from our grinding in MM. That is why you compete to attempt to win a prize to cover your losses. Without that goal in mind your just pulling a lever on a slot machine trying to steal the jackpot from another person accidentally, without that you probably will end up down in PED at the end.

same here, after i got Bonus ammo the next run are just ... just to spend the ammo won. no return.
but after 38h it's pretty balanced. some run with out glob at all, some with 2 or 3 with MU weap.

did some team runs only here in tier 5 broke even or small profit perhaps

I had the opposite. When I reached 10k points I had my best returns that run and the next (5 globals and 6 globals). Category 2 here.

On Topic: The people who should be disappointed are the whinerz or those who never gave this year's MM a full go (those who do have peds to try, but never step foot inside MM and just complain and complain and never say anything positive). I commend you OP for atleast sharing your experience and giving it a go into this year's instances. Like earlier posts (K-Max's); not everyone will be 'lucky' or what ever you call winning (profiting).

A little Off Topic: Glad that MA decided to give out bonuses for solo MM instances this year as it was nice getting all the bonuses in order to continue grinding away for the qualifying hours. Also, I think having a 'solid sound' plan, strategy, understanding Ped risks, and timing/being Eco in solos can assist in solo MMs. I don't know much about the other MM categories except solo Cat 3 info.

Off Topic: I did solo Cat 3 this year and profited almost 4k in returns. Started out with profit in the first few hours, then lost some/alot, then gained some/alot, then evened out some, then back to gaining alot, and so on and on (rinse and repeat) after grinding more and more. No crazy ubers for me this year (some nice Huffs tho :)), but did get one UL M Jag gloves, 3 small ESIs, and a generic fuse. So, can't complain and don't plan on placing top 10 this year, but maybe perhaps within top 20 this year?

Regards,
Vi

On Topic: The people who should be disappointed are the whinerz or those who never gave this year's MM a full go (those who do have peds to try, but never step foot inside MM and just complain and complain and never say anything positive). I commend you OP for atleast sharing your experience and giving it a go into this year's instances. Like earlier posts (K-Max's); not everyone will be 'lucky' or what ever you call winning (profiting).

A little Off Topic: Glad that MA decided to give out bonuses for solo MM instances this year as it was nice getting all the bonuses in order to continue grinding away for the qualifying hours. Also, I think having a 'solid sound' plan, strategy, understanding Ped risks, and timing/being Eco in solos can assist in solo MMs. I don't know much about the other MM categories except solo Cat 3 info.

Off Topic: I did solo Cat 3 this year and profited almost 4k in returns. Started out with profit in the first few hours, then lost some/alot, then gained some/alot, then evened out some, then back to gaining alot, and so on and on (rinse and repeat) after grinding more and more. No crazy ubers for me this year (some nice Huffs tho :)), but did get one UL M Jag gloves, 3 small ESIs, and a generic fuse. So, can't complain and don't plan on placing top 10 this year, but maybe perhaps within top 20 this year?

Regards,
Vi

Actually I am just a little ahead over all and have done 79 hours, 200+ globals and 2 2K+ hofs, was ahead 3500 ped but gave it all back :). I have no complaints. I did notice that the S4 kerbie globals started to drop about the same time as my run. The big thing is the skills I have gained which I am very happy about that. I am going to lay low for a while and give it a rest then start back in. I don't really have much of a chance of winning anything but it is fun for me this year anyway. Hope I don't lose my butt when I start up again:).

Back