Help: So I got the red bunny ...

Spamming tricks worked for me also. Got the focus unlock done so now it's the long run to lvl60 if I don't sell it :p

I have the same prob
no matter what skill used, increase on criteria is either zero or 0.1% now
currently pet is lvl 5, 4 tricks unlocked
at lower lever, the first 2 tricks gave sometimes ~1.2% increase, but not consistently
Strange…

EDIT: Seems like every 3rd trick is +0.1% to criteria now

Last edited:
Solved it with the help of my soc mate, Kwan.

The trick 'greet' gives about 1% criteria increase per trick (compared to 'boast', which gives 0.1% every 3 tricks). Spam 'greet' and it'll unlock in minutes.

Solved it with the help of my soc mate, Kwan.

The trick 'greet' gives about 1% criteria increase per trick (compared to 'boast', which gives 0.1% every 3 tricks). Spam 'greet' and it'll unlock in minutes.
This is not true

The % increase to criteria after the bar is 50% full is different

Below 50% - +1.2%
Above 50% - +0.1%

I know above 50% moves 0.1% every 3rd trick, proven, sitting ~95% atm.

Below, I can’t go back, but I know for sure the move was 1.2% exactly

Maybe the % is slightly influenced by tamer level?

This is not true

The % increase to criteria after the bar is 50% full is different

Below 50% - +1.2%
Above 50% - +0.1%

I know above 50% moves 0.1% every 3rd trick, proven, sitting ~95% atm.

Below, I can’t go back, but I know for sure the move was 1.2% exactly

Maybe the % is slightly influenced by tamer level?
For me it worked at ~1% increases all the way up to 95%. Then it went back to the old behaviour. But I was able to nudge it up to 100% after.

I'm going to need a flow chart.

For me it worked at ~1% increases all the way up to 95%. Then it went back to the old behaviour. But I was able to nudge it up to 100% after.
Very strange
Maybe there is another factor that influences the criteria increase??

silver bonny:
greet gave 33% with 1.2% increase , than barely nothing
switched to dance , gave me 1.2% for another 33% than nothing
sitting at 69% for a level 2 bonny

Greet regardless of focus just worked quite well. from 66% to done in 30 min :D

This is very odd behaviour - doesn't make sense at all. What else could be influencing it?

I can confirm, Boast did less than 1% until criteria reached 68.9% After that it didn't do anything at all -- zero progress for 2 days straight.
Found this thread, tried Greet, and it shot up like a rocketship, solid 1% per trick. Took me 5 minutes to unlock the buff.

Buggy as hell, no way this was MA's intentional design.

I can confirm, Boast did less than 1% until criteria reached 68.9% After that it didn't do anything at all -- zero progress for 2 days straight.
Found this thread, tried Greet, and it shot up like a rocketship, solid 1% per trick.

This is what I'm starting to think as well... bug here.
For me, after a certain percentage, no matter what trick or combination, every 3rd trick moved the criteria up by 0.1%

For me, after a certain percentage, no matter what trick or combination, every 3rd trick moved the criteria up by 0.1%
this is the case for me, I'm around 91%...

I started looking for answers when my bunny hit lvl 3 (because I thought it would unlock at 2), and I saw a post somewhere that said they unlocked it at level 6.5... that's exactly where mine will be when the criteria finishes!

Might have been mentioned previously, but I'll say it anyway. Try greet the first unlocked trick. See if criteria moves. Usually with pets it's 50% first trick and 50% second trick to unlock criteria for focus.

Well ..... older pets anyhow.

If greet works... keep greeting until you max out the increase in criteria.

Rick.

Found this thread, tried Greet, and it shot up like a rocketship, solid 1% per trick. Took me 5 minutes to unlock the buff.

Or maybe it was...? They just forgot to name it proplerly: Bug's Bunny!

Back