So I want to start swunting

Re1entless

Young
Society
Freelancer
Re1entless Danger Soul
Hi All,

I have a few questions that will hopefully help me on my way :) First of all please forgive me for my misunderstanding as I am a newb.

Ok, I have been sweating for a while and it bores me to death, I spend hours and only get a few hundred sweat to sell which is just terrible, so I want to give swunting a go.

I understand it is a terrible idea to wear armour when sweating as you will lose money as you will have to keep repairing armour, but what about with swunting? Is it a good idea to wear some low level armour so I can stay alive longer? If so what armour would you recommend I buy as a new player, I do not mind depositing a small about of cash to get me up and running because I enjoy the game and I would be paying £8/month for any other on-line game anyway, hopefully it won't come to that though :)

Also where would be a goo place to start swunting somewhere with mobs I can kill and not many other players around.

Any advice would be excellent, thank you!

Re1entless.

I'm a swunter atm I'm using pioneer + 2B plates. It keeps my alive with my hp & evade long enough to dry a bibo dry & in a team to lower decay a bit, works a treat. Also decay is around 1ped for 1k sweated on bibo young which suits me.

You could also try group swunting at Nea's. This way you can sweat Ambulimax in a large group and kill it with an opalo after it is dry. Because you are in a large group the Ambu gets confused a lot and won't attack you very often and there will sometimes be healers in the group as well. It is also a good way to meet some new people and make new friends.

If you swunt alone, the armor you should get depends on the mob. I think Pixie will do just find for Daikiba's en Snables. For bigger animals you might need better armor.

go to Argus.

North of Argus is a nice little place for low level hunting. If you are fast enough with a fap, you might not even need armor. The spawns have changed since last I was up that way, but there's still lots of interesting stuff to hunt there. Another place you might check out is the area between Athena Space Base and EOS - lots of fouls spread pretty far apart. Another interesting hunting ground - Zeus - nice corn fields. I've done TT enblade hunts in all of these places both with and without armor, so if you got an opalo with a101 or cb5 you should do ok.

Thanks all for the great advice once again! I'm going now to give it a go, will let you know how I get on :)

Re1entless.

Hi All,

I have a few questions that will hopefully help me on my way :) First of all please forgive me for my misunderstanding as I am a newb.

Ok, I have been sweating for a while and it bores me to death, I spend hours and only get a few hundred sweat to sell which is just terrible, so I want to give swunting a go.

I understand it is a terrible idea to wear armour when sweating as you will lose money as you will have to keep repairing armour, but what about with swunting? Is it a good idea to wear some low level armour so I can stay alive longer? If so what armour would you recommend I buy as a new player, I do not mind depositing a small about of cash to get me up and running because I enjoy the game and I would be paying £8/month for any other on-line game anyway, hopefully it won't come to that though :)

Also where would be a goo place to start swunting somewhere with mobs I can kill and not many other players around.

Re1entless.

Don't buy any armor, its just stupid.
Lets say it will hapen like this: You have 0.00ped on card and you wear armor, a week or two later, after you sell your gathered sweat you have 15ped on card and you have to give 5ped for repairing armor, so think twice, is it worthy?

If you are non depositor, if you dont have any peds but u wanna go hunt, try to do as harder work as posible, who cears if you die 1 or 2 times on swunting ambulimx at neas? If here is a problem for you to run 15sec from turret to mob, then you have to deposit or quit the game, other wise, dont even think about armor when swunting/sweating

Big PS: The only think what u can get is Vivo T1 heling tool kit, after you die, heal ur self, in this case you will gain many important skills of First Aid and it will be very helpfull for you when you strt hunting.

Try to find some Group swunters! I prefer not at Nea´s because there is to much leachers around.

Wearing a low end armor is no fault.

While swunting it protects you a little, and if it reaches Tir 0,9 it can be sold with a markup to Tir upgrade skillers ( f.e. me )

Nea's will be just fine for you. Opalo and Vivo T1 should be enough.

While swunting it protects you a little, and if it reaches Tir 0,9 it can be sold with a markup to Tir upgrade skillers ( f.e. me )

Yea, right, Instead of sving your peds for gun or ammo, you better put ur money into repairing armor. BS

(It is fkin hard to tier low lvl armor and takes a long time, so its not worthy at ALL to do so for a totaly newb)

Yea, right, Instead of sving your peds for gun or ammo, you better put ur money into repairing armor. BS

(It is fkin hard to tier low lvl armor and takes a long time, so its not worthy at ALL to do so for a totaly newb)

whats BS?

you recommend him to swunt a trox naked with a fresh avatar?

whats BS?

you recommend him to swunt a trox naked with a fresh avatar?

BS is swunting atrox and wear armor when you hae 0.00ped on card.

Dont buy any armor and go naked sweat mbulimax, group is larger. Who the hell is talkin about swunting atrox here at all??? And you think if he wear pixie set he wont get killed THAT fasT? yes he will, he will get killed at the same rate and he only loose at armor repairs.

(Go to nea's and see how many ppls are wearing armor, meybe it will be 3 of 50, and ask the rest 47 sweaters, are they feeling very bad without armor, and are they dieing MUCH faster than they would be wearing armor? )

Cmon, he is newb here, why advice BS to him???

YOU, hve to lear a lot more bifore you can advice others.

BS is swunting atrox and wear armor when you hae 0.00ped on card.

Dont buy any armor and go naked sweat mbulimax, group is larger. Who the hell is talkin about swunting atrox here at all??? And you think if he wear pixie set he wont get killed THAT fasT? yes he will, he will get killed at the same rate and he only loose at armor repairs.

(Go to nea's and see how many ppls are wearing armor, meybe it will be 3 of 50, and ask the rest 47 sweaters, are they feeling very bad without armor, and are they dieing MUCH faster than they would be wearing armor? )

Cmon, he is newb here, why advice BS to him???

erm... no, if he wear pixie, he wont die as fast, as there is a constant team of 12 swunting trox.

and as u said, if he as 0.00PED, he wont be swunting anyway, u cant swunt with no PED.

and no, not nea's, because everyone there is a scammer and leecher. As GoNi has expressed and from many other players too.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/193874-scam.html
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/186646-swunt-bad-side.html
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/189619-scams-call-protection.html

^the three above post all "happened" in nea's.
whereas there are much more trust worthy group out there.

Dont buy any armor and go naked sweat mbulimax, group is larger. Who the hell is talkin about swunting atrox here at all???

erm... if you read the OP.... and the title, he said he want to try swunting, and got tired of sweating....

heres some quick maths: (hehe)

the max amount of sweat u can get in 1 hour is 500. (that is only if your internet connection is good and not performance lag from hardware)

so thats 8.33 sweat per minute.

trox young (990hp)

990HP / 8.33sweat per min / 12people = 9.9 minute

if you can stay alive for 10 minutes, and go afk to do other stuff (e.g. surf the web, watch a movie, toilet break, etc etc....) and then come back in time to shoot, so its less hassle, rather than standing there for 10 mins, die and walk back and die and walk back and die and walk back and die.....

if you are going to sit there for the whole 10 mins anyway, you may as well grab a fap and start skilling some fap skill while swunting. Still more "fun" than dying and walking back and dying and walking back and dying and walking back and....

so in exchange of a few PEc for something less tedious, its worth it

Last edited:
erm... if you read the OP.... and the title, he said he want to try swunting, and got tired of sweating....

heres some quick maths: (hehe)

the max amount of sweat u can get in 1 hour is 500. (that is only if your internet connection is good and not performance lag from hardware)

so thats 8.33 sweat per minute.

trox young (990hp)

990HP / 8.33sweat per min / 12people = 9.9 minute

if you can stay alive for 10 minutes, and go afk to do other stuff (e.g. surf the web, watch a movie, toilet break, etc etc....) and then come back in time to shoot, so its less hassle, rather than standing there for 10 mins, die and walk back and die and walk back and die and walk back and die.....

if you are going to sit there for the whole 10 mins anyway, you may as well grab a fap and start skilling some fap skill while swunting. Still more "fun" than dying and walking back and dying and walking back and dying and walking back and....

so in exchange of a few PEc for something less tedious, its worth it

I am not even reading this, dont worry.

Even someone "scammed you" in sweat tem, it doesnt means it happens all the time, if you were unlucky newb and someone laughed at you, it doesnt means that is happening more often to more ppls. I am sorry for you beeing "scammed" but you wont avoid all the bad things in the game.

I send him PM so no more reading BS from you here anymore, GL SWEATING and beein scammed (not at nea's)

I understand it is a terrible idea to wear armour when sweating as you will lose money as you will have to keep repairing armour, but what about with swunting? Is it a good idea to wear some low level armour so I can stay alive longer?

It depends. I think I saw you at swamp camp, so you are sweating and hunting young-old combibo and daikiba? Is it the sweating or the killing part where you want less damage, or both? If you are planning on equiping / unequiping the armor a lot, you should get a limited armor, as you would otherwise pay a lot of decay for equiping it.

Bodyguard(L) + 2A and Pioneer(L)+1C/2C are obvious choices and will also come handy in the future. Both plate sets are availabile for TT+1 individually so 7x2A will tie up 41.3 peds and 7x1C will tie up 35.7 peds. A pioneer(L) part will withstand at least 2880 maximal cut+impact hits, so the fact that its (L) does not affect you that much in reality. If you will be wearing it constantly, goblin also becomes an option and protects you against snabbles too (as does anything + 2C).

On balance, if I had to pick just one armor for all swamp camp mobs, it would probably be Pioneer(L) +2C. On the other hand, using several is better but more expensive in tied up peds. You can get extra plate sets (or start by adding plates to just the more hit areas like harness) later on.

Hi All,

Re1entless.

Right this is what you should do. Get someone to take you to neas place which is a far better place to sweat/swunt mobs. Sweat camp is ok to begin with and to introduce you to the idea of sweating but you have outgrown that place now. That is why you are only able to get small amounts of sweat and getting frustrated with it.

At neas you will find there are 3 types of player -

1. the type of player that finds a mob, finds a group of players standing around, and then clicks on 'auto click' on their sweating tool and then buggers off afk for 15 minutes. You should avoid grouping with players of this type where possible as you will not get much sweat by grouping with them (though sometimes you may need to if there are not many other decent players around). These players can be found most commonly near the main teleporter/service station.

2. A more organised group of players that work as a team when sweating a mob by circling the mob and moving with the mob to keep the mob encircled. When the mob is dry, the players all run to the gun turret to kill the mob for free before moving on to the next mob. You will get much more sweat by working in this way. These players can most usually be found by heading north/north east, past the revival point, during peak hours. Note you can still use the auto-sweat tool and go afk for short periods while sweating mobs in this way, but you should always keep 1 eye on the screen so that you don't let down the rest of the team when they need to move.

3. swunters - these players group together in teams of 12 to swunt the larger mobs (either at neas of elsewhere).

It is now widely accepted that wearing armour while sweating will increase the amount of sweat that you get. This is because you will die much less which means you can spend more time on the mob sweating. Fapping is optional but will be more costly and also with fapping you have to be constantly watching your health bar and judging whether now is the right time to fap yourself. With armour you just put the armour on and forget about it, the armour will work quietly away in the background protecting you from damage. (you can still get the cheapest fap tool from the TT terminal to use in emergencies).

If you opt for option 2. above, the armount of sweat you can expect to get will be between 300-400 per hour (on average). The optimum situation is grouping with around 16 well organised players (who keep the mob circled) while wearing pixie armour. In this situation you can expect to get up to 400 sweat per hour. If there are more players then you don't need so much armour because you will be getting hit less often. If there are fewer players then you may need more armour (plated pixie) to avoid dying, because you will be getting hit more often (dying all the time while sweating just doesn't work for me). Where there are fewer than, say, 10 players, it may not be worth wearing any armour at all as you will be getting hit so often that your armour will decay a lot and cost you more much more pec to repair. It is up to you to experiement and find what situation works best for you. when I was last doing this several months ago, I found what worked best was being in a group of around 16 well organised players while wearing pixie armour. I was able to sell sweat for around 4.75 ped per 1k and armour decay would cost me around 30 pec. So that is about 4.5 ped per 3 hours (or less) of sweating.

With regard to swunting, since the game system got changed, solo swunting is now no longer viable. In the olden days, solo swunting used to be a viable proposition but no longer (this is because the mob now aggros straight away at the first attempt to sweat it). So now the only realistic way to swunt mobs is by forming a group of up to 12 other players (i.e. a formal team using the 'form team' tool). This happens quite a lot at neas though it is not something I have ever participated in so cannot comment on how effective group swunting is. No doubt you will get told wild stories about how profitable swunting is, but again this is something that you will need to experiment with yourself. You will almost certainly be required to wear armour/fap while swunting (you don't want to die after just having spent nearly 50 pec on ammo without getting any loot).

When it comes to sweating, it really is all about how much time you have available to put into the game and finding ways to use that time most effectively. Note that when you have got your sweat you then need to sell it, but that is another story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rox
I am not even reading this, dont worry.

Well then better shut the f.. up.

Why still replying if you don´t read!

Its not only about the scammers, that start swunts at Nea´s!

Its also about the leachers!

That means they join the swunt team, but don´t shoot at all, and then want a share of items dropped in globals.

That is exactly why I stopped starting swunt teams at Nea´s, to many greedy bastards that want to make a few PED on the cost of others!

Nea´s sucks big time for swunting, especially for not very experienced players.

Imho, its the worst advice you can give to a Noob, that he should join swunt at Nea´s, as this Leachers are there the whole day, and the scammers, too!

I did a lot of swunting at other places, with really great people, like Shana or Mokka and many more that join these teams daily!
Never discovered scammers there, and leachers get found very fast and kicked of the team!

When I form a swuntteam, at Nea´s (what nearly never happens these days), the rule is "No item split!", because I don´t like to share my loot with Leachers not shooting the mob at all!

But maybe you are one of this leachers, and therefor need more unexperienced newcomers at Nea´s, because the lame leaching tactics didn´t work anymore, as soon all serious, fair and nice swunters have left this place!

Well then better shut the f.. up.

But maybe you are one of this leachers, and therefor need more unexperienced newcomers at Nea´s, because the lame leaching tactics didn´t work anymore, as soon all serious, fair and nice swunters have left this place!

Watch out, noob.

rofl, someone who gets stuck at a merp LA calls me, a noob.

Well I have already explained why Nea´s sucks, and obviously you can´t find any further arguments that speak for Nea´s as a good swunting place.

:laugh: love u Shana :ahh:
It is now widely accepted that wearing armour while sweating will increase the amount of sweat that you get. This is because you will die much less which means you can spend more time on the mob sweating. Fapping is optional but will be more costly and also with fapping you have to be constantly watching your health bar and judging whether now is the right time to fap yourself. With armour you just put the armour on and forget about it, the armour will work quietly away in the background protecting you from damage. (you can still get the cheapest fap tool from the TT terminal to use in emergencies). "Mark says: Agreed :)"

It is up to you to experiement and find what situation works best for you. when I was last doing this several months ago, I found what worked best was being in a group of around 16 well organised players while wearing pixie armour. I was able to sell sweat for around 4.75 ped per 1k and armour decay would cost me around 30 pec. So that is about 4.5 ped per 3 hours of sweating. "Mark says: Agreed :)"

When it comes to sweating, it really is all about how much time you have available to put into the game and finding ways to use that time most effectively. Note that when you have got your sweat you then need to sell it, but that is another story. "Mark says: Agreed :)"

i think 1 reason people who are so against sweating with armour is because they were previously told its bad, and most people are just lemmings.

This thread seems to have turned into a debate! :p haha, but thank you all for the excellent advise and a special thank you to py08jl who kindly took me swunting with their team! it was an excellent experience (Not to mention all the teleports she helped me get!)

I do need to get some new armour though, which I plan on doing next time I am in game :)

Let the swunting continue!

Thank you again!

Re1entless.

Back