So is anyone buying poop anymore?

Azrael

Prowler
Society
KAOS
Azrael Omega D'Morte
It seems the market has been flooded with poop :eek: . So I guess there are no more dung merchants buying it.

Thanks
Az

Azrael said:
It seems the market has been flooded with poop :eek: . So I guess there are no more dung merchants buying it.

This is what usually happens, there are two ends of a dial and the needle is always at one or the other - very rarely in the middle.

Has been like that for years :)

I can still buy poop, but it's no longer worth 10PEC/unit to me, more like 1 or 2, and that price is almost insulting people who collect it hence no more buying.

Be patient, and the needle will flip to the other end of the dial again someday :)

- Deathifier

Deathifier said:
This is what usually happens, there are two ends of a dial and the needle is always at one or the other - very rarely in the middle.

Has been like that for years :)

I can still buy poop, but it's no longer worth 10PEC/unit to me, more like 1 or 2, and that price is almost insulting people who collect it hence no more buying.

Be patient, and the needle will flip to the other end of the dial again someday :)

- Deathifier

Yea, guess when they open more land, there will be an immediate need for it so people can get their "Parks" started. Guess I'll start mining growth molecules if I can, and make fertilizer out of what I have gathered.

I also love the little emote my avatar does when he picks up poop. :laugh:

Thanks
Az

how much dung do u have, and what is you selling price? I could take a quantity @4-6 PEC /dung

Ragna Rock said:
how much dung do u have, and what is you selling price? I could take a quantity @4-6 PEC /dung

I would love to sell you a BIG stack at 6 pec.
I made the mistake of buying at a to high price (will let you know how high if we trade ;) ). Suddenly the marked was flooded and the price droppet. I need the peds for other endeavours, so I'll accept a little loss here.

PM me or look for me ingame in PA between 18:00 and 21:00 Calypso time.

Back