So now that Royal Club is nearly dead again

Blink

Old
Its great place to sweat again! Same for Nea's. Any chance of splitting the sweating crowd to one of the mentioned areas?

Royal Club has such a lot going for it - its popularity may wax & wane but it has so many natural advantages it will always be worthwhile to sweat at

Mmm, I hauled a load of noobs to Royal yesterday and noticed that it's empty, but assumed that the circle is outside of radar as it have happened in the past. Have someone started a more aggressive recruiting than Chiee? :D

No its the new cycle of life and death for sweat circles that started when Nea's died. Most of us active ones moved to ola42 over time and eventualy everyone else followed including the people we walked away from. :)

One circle that will never die in my opinion is Boreas. That place is just too convenient but sadly it cant support high sweater population.

when i nipped up to the royal club to kill berys it was completly dead, but earlier in the week i killed a few ambu and the sweat team was in the ambu LA not PVP

When I look for a group to sweat with I've been going to Boreas. Every time I went there has been a good group of sweaters there.

you gotta be insane to go to a pvp area to sweat, where terrorists will shoot you randomly

sure, circles aren't always that good at boreas (and even with much better circles back on Ark's whatchamacallit Outpost the tiresome complaining never ceased!), but it's still a pretty good spot where there are often healers there too

just don't try to sell sweat there, it's so counterproductive (though I sometimes find a good deal that way, lol)

Royal also has a non-PvP area and players make sweating/swunting circles there also.

Whatever happened to swamp camp? :wtg:

Why People dont sweat at club sweat is beyond me. Non regen longu easily swuntable and all facilities you could think of.

ten characters so annoying. just let me delete my post...

Back