So pleased to be here....

Donald

Stalker
Society
Retired
Donald "Don" Cleveland
Having only arrived in the EU two days ago, I am still quite the 'newb'. So far it's been just gathering perspiration from creatures of various kinds- a horrid occupation, I must say. Unfortunately, fate decrees that I cannot make a deposit at this time. Perhaps as my RL fortunes take a turn for the better, I will do so. In the meantime, I am so pleased to be here. Here's hoping I meet some of you in-game.

Sincerely,
Donald

hi and welcome, i hope u have pleasant journey, and we still see u in here at 2009

Welcome M8 and GL on your endeavor!!! :)

Welcome to the wonderful world of EU and EF!
Hope your adventures are even luckier than mine!!!

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me or find me ingame where we can chat.

Thanks to those who have responded so far. I am feeling totally over-whelmed at this point. I don't understand the terminology, I am frightened at the thought of investing RL cash in a virtual world (other than the usual subscription fees), I am trapped in an outpost god only knows where, and I keep dying! *sob*

I will try to buck up, and carry on.... Any tips you feel would be helpful, please pass them my way. What is meant by 'tp', and what is 'HoF'? I believe I have figured out the meaning of 'ATH', but it took some research. Lastly, I will record your names and look for you in-game.

Thanks once more,
Donald

Check your private messages

Back