so sad

LeeLoo Faith

ColorManiac
Society
OldTimers
LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith
:(

I got my first -rep, just because my name is 80% like the Name of the one who got the huge ATH!

Hey I did not have anything to do with it! People tend to think I am the one but I always tell them that I am not

Even if somebody is yealous about others getting ATHs - whoever it is, it is not their fault - we dont decide whoever gets a HOF and who not, or how high it is .. and for me it makes no difference if it is a noob, a uber or a medium player!

i don't want noob players to get ath's. Uber players deserve ath's not noob

I think there are some other criteria if somebody "deserves" a ath or not, maybe play time, investment (deposits), how they play, how they behave ..

Edited:
And thank you very much, the response I got from the community on this post was overwhelming! Thank you all very very much!!!

Last edited:
Think the person who -repped you is a big n00b himself.
+rep for you, to cancel out some -rep you clearly didn't deserve!

OT: Bruud: is that sig for real or photoshopped? :p

That's the most stupid excuse for giving a neg-rep (next after the one I got because I dont have blue eyes :rolleyes: ) I have seen.

One thing is if you are neg repping, which is possible and after my normal opinion also fair after the aproving-system we got in here, but when you obviously see that the neg rep is because of simple jealosy .. ?? :(

Here is a +rep to make it up. I think it is sad that peoples behaviour can be like that - even though I would suggest you just forget it and move on :)

I do understand though it is annoying to be compared by the "winner" and then have to explain all the time!

Lootius bless out there!
:D

That is sad. Just say "moron" and move on...

Although I don't usuallky like to see ppl complain about -rep, this case is really stupid. Some ppl want an ATH real bad...

Lykke said:
That's the most stupid excuse for giving a neg-rep (next after the one I got because I dont have blue eyes :rolleyes: ) I have seen.
:D

WOOT?!?!?
You don't have blue eyes?! that's really stupid of you Lykke , you should be ashamed.

-rep from me :wise:

A bit off the side but the LeeLoo who got the ATH isnt exactly a noob iirc...

DevAng said:
WOOT?!?!?
You don't have blue eyes?! that's really stupid of you Lykke , you should be ashamed.

-rep from me :wise:

:( ... if I cry a lot they might turn blue at some point ... *inset crying icon here*

Hansi said:
OT: Bruud: is that sig for real or photoshopped? :p

That is photoshopped, lol.
Unbelievable how many ppl ask me that, everyone hopes it's real! :laugh:

LeeLoo, i see your post helped, rep is going up ;)

BruuD said:

'tis funny nonetheless :)

BruuD said:

It's because it's brilliant, BruuD ;)

I thought the whole thing about HoF's, globals and ATH's was simply a case of being in the right place at the right time. Deciding to drop your bomb just there, deciding to craft that particualr item just at that time etc.. So.. anyone who has actually sat around downloading the huge client EU runs off deserves an ATH or a global or a HoF. Noob or not. His post comes down to jealousy pure and simple, he sounds about 8 years old as well. To say nothing of the mistaken identity :)

Lykke said:
:( ... if I cry a lot they might turn blue at some point ... *inset crying icon here*

Hands over a tissue to Lykke

*mine turn green sometimes*

I got my only negative rep from a now banned member that asked me if my account had been hacked since I installed PEAss. I simply replied "no".

Good reason for a negative rep, huh?

Still, I think the person that neg repped you for having a name similar to the lucky avatar that scored the big loot, is even more mentally defective.

I'm giving you even another +rep. You deserve it for not mentioning the name of the moron that did it.

You've now received +rep from three members of the Church of Lootius. You will probably actually get an uber loot now and more neg reps. :cool:

Airedale said:
You've now received +rep from three members of the Church of Lootius. You will probably actually get an uber loot now and more neg reps. :cool:

Four actually ;) I just hadn't posted yet.

And to address an earlier question, LeeLoo (the one who got the ATH) showed me the ropes when I started playing (over a year ago). So not exactly noob, no.

I'll jump on the +rep train here! There's no way you deserved the -rep. Some peoples children just should not be aloud access to computers at all.

BruuD said:
Unbelievable how many ppl ask me that, everyone hopes it's real!

:O and to think i + repped you for "doing" that! lol

Lykke said:
It's because it's brilliant, BruuD

agreed, but what would've made it more brilliant would be:
"BruuD killed Marco Mind|Ark using a Sollomate Opalo"
:laugh: :laugh:

i don't want noob players to get ath's. Uber players deserve ath's not noob

thats just low.
here you go, have a lil +rep :)
i see by the number of green lil things under ur forum avatar that people have more than made up for it ;). and it took only, what, 4 people if i read correctly? well, makes sence i suppose, as they've all got tonnes themselves. yeah suppose its good to get a +rep from an ancient lol (dont take offence, it makes you all sound wise :bowdown: :saint: )

gl

That's really sad from that person. Wonder if he/she thinks that you have just started and that you chose your name because of that ATH.

You'll get a grey +rep from me. :( Hopefully they'll turn to green someday. :tongue2:

DevAng said:
Hands over a tissue to Lykke

*mine turn green sometimes*

your eyes or your tissue ?

lol - nic and funny thread Leeloo (know it wasnt ment to be - but hey, the community is great eh!?)

*padding Leeloo on the shoulder with some reps*

*Lykke on the chin for her nonblue eyes*

*also clapping at Bruud for a cool sigi*

*anybody else need a pad of reppies?*

:girl:

Back