so the new auction ...

In Love With

Elite
Beautiful SerraAngel Angel
Hello all,

haven't really logged in much lately but today I did and saw an Underground Deed 1x ped cheaper vs. on Arkadia (where my avatar is based on) ... So how much would I need to pay IF I bid on it and have it delivered to ARK ... Same question for a CLD ?

... sigh, wish for once MA would think for a second and implement something thought through ... How about 1x auction with different colours for different planets and a hint on the item about the transfer fee to your location (surely not hard to code, or?)... Also the auction as it is now is just a mess, how many planets with just a few pages, how is one supposed to look for a good deal IF you don't even know how much you need to pay to have the stuff delivered ... Remember MA, you make money when we shoot, not when we stand at auction looking for stuff :0

Merry X-Mas all and thanks for any help

Angel

Not looking hard enough? It's there on the info screen when you go to buy the item.

12 hr delivery 2 ped
instant delivery 6 ped.

Haven't yet done enough checking to confirm for sure but its looking like this minimum fee applies up to 6kg, then becomes weight based.

How long does a "free" delivery take, or is there no such thing, you have to get it yourself?

No such thing. There's an option to have it placed in your personal storage from where you can collect it when you visit the planet that the auction was based at.

Back