So...which FAP heals what hp?

Gemdian

Guardian
Society
Double Helix
David Gemdian Thoris
I would like to know if anyone knows (or knows where I can find out) what each FAP heals for (max amount of each one) so when the time comes to change:

1) I'll know when to change.

2) I'll know how much the new one heals for versus the old one.

Thanks for your time,

I'd like to line up behind the same question.
Can we have somekind of sequential ranking of 'em?
:scratch2:

PE Wiki is your best bet for this kind of questions, but it seems its down again. When it works, go to www.pe-wiki.info, choose Tools->Healing Tools, and then sort them by Max Heal. Ofcourse Mod Fap comes first :D

well it has been some time but here is what i know!

well if you have around 1.4k FA most faps are maxed out more or less. So my advice is buy a full FA chip and go enjoy the fapping. Maxing out fap5-50 is not dune at same unlock point in lvl but skilling up FA you must be mad. It takes far to long to do that.

line of faps i used are

Fap 5 - max heal 10

fap 50 - max heal 26

ek-2600 - max heal 42

the new ek2350 seems to work pretty ok, it has lower heal but faster so must be easier to unlock max heal.

Once again : Don't go skill FA you might be in for an expensive treat. Buy one FA chip and go enjoy more heal for same decay.

,Beo

Thanks for the advice. I'd rather earn it the hard way at this point, however, due to the fact that along with FA, you also increase in Anatomy, Diagnosis, etc.

I'd say:

beginner or if you are really economy minded: fap-5

Out of fight heal: fap-50

In fight heal for normal players: ek2350 (very quick reload, good hp/s, decent eco)

Kick some big mob ass once in a while: ek2550 (0.2 hp/s slower then 2660, low buy cost, but high decay)

Kick some big mob ass, a bit more often: ek2660 (much better eco, but bigger investment)

Rich kid / Uber: imp/mod/etc.

No other faps are really worth getting I think.

No other faps are really worth getting I think.

Umm:smash:

Ek2580 - real sleeper hit - 30 heal fap with ~1.9 sec reload, and not that expensive these days. Most economical from the EKs.

Fap 69 - Rare and pricey, but one of the more economical ones. Also 30 heal per click fap and 2.1 reload.

Fap 80 - nice 32 heal fap, with identical reload (2.2) to ek2600. Very economical.

Fap 90/Fap 110 - (40/46 resp.) Best you can get apart from Adj/IMP/Mod. Fap 90 is the economical one, I just love it :p
Fap110 is teeny bit slower than Fap 90. Also very economical.
Both are very pricey.

Fap to avoid at all costs - FAP83.

Back