Question: Society Buffs

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
We seem to have a stackable buff option, in the 'society' section.
This means we have:
- items (rings, weapons, coats,...)
- action (pills, eggs, candy,...)
- social (?)

So far there is no use for this 'social' buff category.
We had the following thoughts:

- If the 'social', or 'soc' buff is something that societies can achieve/choose, they will all go to FB or anything that has to do with making money. We don't like that! Mainly because it activates greed and divides people. Even more high level people would group together to get the buffs out of greed, meaning ego's get together for profit, instead of being with people they like.

Therefore we propose the following:

Random buffs distributed regularly (like weekly)
- for instance, 100% speed buff, 50% regeneration buff, or even the odd 2% FB buff. Many others are possible, such as 200% skill buff (that would activate a society to spend there peds for sure!)

The buff is totally random, for TOP50 Societies (makes top50 socs actually have a meaning and people wanting to skill up).
A random generator distributes weekly buffs. The buff can for instance be valid for 24 hours, starting monday 0:00. Or be for a whole week, depending on the value of the buff. (High value buffs like +100% Critical Damage, last shorter then the almost useless 10% Taming buff).

Feel free to comment on this, or add ideas!
More fun, less ego and greed.
Naomi

MA like to make money, this doesn't exactly give them anything.

Why not have it like Pet Stables? Soc's could purchase a buff for their whole Soc for a specific time.

I think the buff rewards from wave events go in the social category.

I'd like society rewards though.

Don't fireworks also go in social?

So, if you aren't into being in societies but just want the buff you would join a buff society for the buff of the week?

no thanks.

"I'm not interested in joining any club that would have me." -Groucho

Back