FYI: Society for planet Arkadia

Cosax

Old
Society
DEUS VULT
Rocco Cosax Sonnax
Heyas,

i'm thinking about founding a society mainly dedicated to arkadia. As an born calypsian i decided to move my home now and imigrate to arkadia.

Name would be something like " arkadian gamble group"

Gamble for first with AUD and second for, well, "gamble" as usual with mine/hunt/craft" actions.

No homepage, no blog, all ingame only in addition with pcf.

Allowed access to anyone who likes AUD and arkadia. No restrictions like need level XX and atributes xx to join.

Sure thing, ppl must be okay, no harassing or stealing etc, beeing honest and maybe helpful to newcomers and socmates, the normal stuff, no begging. Sometimes more loose bunch, sometimes closer togheter, no forcing to be active and communicative. Freelancer i have been nearly 11+years :wtg: and won't miss it here and there.

Content would be having fun or no fun on arkadia and arkadia underground. In addition we can keep up the taxincome for Arkadia underground too and talk about AUD's future and presence pushing daily revenue in meanwhile :yay:

Grouphunts as socevents ( stack split; dmg share teams) and or iron challenge dedicated hunts, tp flights or so and ofc knowledgeshare about EU/planetcalypso. Loot-trading as well when fits (socmates first; been a long time trader by myself) and helping with spaceflights.

Template would be corporate ( ceo, departmentmanager, vice prez)

Priorities are like fame seeking and personal developement.

BTW how much i need to buy an arkadian appartment ?

I think i will set up that society today in the evening, done now.

Greetings
RCS

Last edited:
Thanks for moving to correct section @ admin.

Society is open now, feel free to join or not :yup:

Information at any socterminal available.

For sure its small in beginning, tho i hope soc will grow overtime.

Last edited:
You may wish to change your details on the left panel from 'Freelancer' to your new society name. ;)

Good luck with it!

You may wish to change your details on the left panel from 'Freelancer' to your new society name. ;)

Good luck with it!

Aye, thanks for hint and whishes :ahh:

I'm so used to be a freelancer, that i didn't noticed that; corrected :silly2:

Heyas people :)

Society is since a few days an official society in EU. Status "pending" has been lifted :yay:

Also society info sheet (ingame) has been updated.

We are 6 people so far and open for anyone suiting society infos.

Greetings
RCS

Last edited:
Heyas,

......BTW how much i need to buy an arkadian appartment ?

RCS

Last time I remember it was sold for 7k
But depends where exactly it is, floor, distance from TP etc

Good luck with soc

Last time I remember it was sold for 7k
But depends where exactly it is, floor, distance from TP etc

Good luck with soc

Thanks for info and whishes :yup:

7k is quite an amount to get a hold of, in this case i'll push back my intention in my todo chain for now. And look maybe for an apartment a bit farer away from a TP

Greetings
RCS

Back