Info: Sofia's sanity trips

The wrong post was the old one, where Sofia at lvl 2,5 prospector or what you had, lo' and behold, was unveiling teh ultimate truth about mining after dropping 300 bombs. And criticising others for having bad luck. That was wrong :D

Nowadays, you just have normal mining, loosing :D

As others have already said: even with 90% return you would have been on the losing side in your blog at your markups so you were in fact doing something wrong from the beginning. I can recommend anyone rather listen to Sofia who at least knows what she is doing and has indeed just a period of bad luck which hopefully will pass by soon but I can tell you for sure it will pass by.

As others have already said: even with 90% return you would have been on the losing side in your blog at your markups so you were in fact doing something wrong from the beginning. I can recommend anyone rather listen to Sofia who at least knows what she is doing and has indeed just a period of bad luck which hopefully will pass by soon but I can tell you for sure it will pass by.

To cut it short: your ET tracker on mining is 2k, hence you dunno what you're talking about, buh bye. Will make you the favor to explain that those others are more skilled than me, finding better %, Ace's reply was normal from this point of view, but my problem wasn't what would have happened at 90% tt return, my problem was that 90% didn't happened.

As for Sofia, she knows I poke :D

Yes I know :D But I'm away for couple days due to stuff irl. I will restart Friday maybe.

As for Bloodz's experience, I can say that good/bad periods change much faster when you are a new player. So he can know what he's talking about in a way.

As for me or you Kerham, or Ace for example, I've noticed these periods become WAY longer at one point. It's a matter of active playtime hours. You simply have to go through it.

Your mistake was using large amps during it. Simply go eco as you can on whatever you do until it's over. Knowing how MA reset the lootpool for VU 10.0, they might do it again! Larger hofs are harder to get so no need to risk more than you can afford to lose - otherwise you might never get that tt you spent during SGA back.

Last edited:
otherwise you might never get that tt you spent during SGA back.

I don't make any illusion tbh, Marco likes fancy cars.

To cut it short: your ET tracker on mining is 2k, hence you dunno what you're talking about, buh bye. Will make you the favor to explain that those others are more skilled than me, finding better %, Ace's reply was normal from this point of view, but my problem wasn't what would have happened at 90% tt return, my problem was that 90% didn't happened.

Sorry for not amping big can't help it. I am dropping a fair amount of probes (MA101ul) everday I just don't want to pay MU on Amps. In fact I experiencing the same as every miner just I ain't winning/losing as much per run. At least I am profiting unlike other people.

Redo your blog same budget, same area just don't amp if you don't have the PED card/patience to back it up. I bet you will get to the 90% return.

Dunno if I am a new player (just look at EF joining date) and I am prolly not as skilled as you since I ain't amping bigger than 101 and most of my previous time I was mining unamped (21 Surveyor atm) but I sure dropped a lot of probes (even though it's only 11k since SGA for me, took the first month off).

Sorry for not amping big can't help it.

I usually don't amp neither on enmatter, maybe some time casually. Last two months were exception.

As for the blog, it was to prove a point. That 2k budget is not necessary enough for oa 104.

My views on how should mining be done are completely different from that, I don't think I ever wrote on EF how I think one should mine.

What disturbs me and I will always write about it is the imbalance of TT return (how much you need to spend considering a bomb is 1 ped, 1 probe is 0,5 ped and WoW 15$ a month) and the sometimes apparent difference in luck between various avatars. But how to mine, I don't discuss that, is up to everyone, I don't lack ideas, I lack budget usually :D

I usually don't amp neither on enmatter, maybe some time casually. Last two months were exception.

As for the blog, it was to prove a point. That 2k budget is not necessary enough for oa 104.

My views on how should mining be done are completely different from that :)

Ok I totally agree on the budget point. Sircus just got lucky but he did good and managed his mining well.

I can second that. 200-300 PED are minimum you need for unamped but 104s have a much more radical return rate and can easily grind over 10k tt loss before you hof it back.

Ok I totally agree on the budget point. Sircus just got lucky but he did good and managed his mining well.

Yeah :D I wouldn't go all out with only that much left!

Run 7

Special finds:
XIII Alice 63 PED
XXI Lyst 1428 PED

Incomes: (1867.70 tt)

Lyst 1462.90
Blau 62.92
Adomas 55.44
Nix 39.68
Narc 32.28
Cald 15.30
Teru 2.20

Alice 146.36
Solis 101.40
Angelic 62.40
Ares 37.44
Oil 17.73
Ferrum 8.00
Henren 4.41

-----
+2048.46

Expenses:
Tp costs 0.00
Ammo 0.00
Finder 4.02+4.31
Ampsxbombs 294+104+352
Repairs 13.16
-----

This run: +1276.97
Totally Total: +688.60

Comments:
At first I was like "FFFFFFFF..."
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
But on the other hand, that's what imp extractor is handy for. :) Only crappy thing is that auto tool stops after each 20 minutes or so >_>

All green again! :shower:
[YOUTUBE]h3quTc2-GyM[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
keep it up ! ;)

Wee kinda happy for you :yay:

Run 8

Incomes: (451.53 tt)

Blau 86.77
Nix 54.45
Adomas 40.80
Cald 28.64
Narc 23.12
Lyst 19.96

Solis 183.45
Angelic 100.28
Ares 54.08
Alice 37.88
Oil 18.03
Ferrum 10.00

-----
+657.46

Expenses:
Tp costs 0.00
Ammo 0.00
Finder 4.02+4.31
Ampsxbombs 294+104+348
Repairs 0.79
-----

This run: -97.66
Totally Total: +590.94

Comments:
A usual run.

glad to see you got your uber hof ;)

Not fully. ;D By my calculations I should be getting another one at about same or larger size.

Ill Grz you here since I couldn't do it in soc chat :) WTG!

GZ sof, glad to see it is going well ;) well eventually ....lol

Rgds

Ace

Ok I can't wait til your update your blog...

HUGE GRATZ

You really deserved it and you hit it around the right time since it has been going up :)

Run 9

Special finds:
XIII Angelic 65 PED
XXII ENORMOUS Solis 2701 PED

Incomes: (3219.27 tt)

Blau 82.01
Nix 43.68
Cald 36.70
Narc 34.68
Adomas 26.40
Lyst 9.61
Teru 5.83

Solis 7578.48 (2706.60 tt calc'd @ 280% mu, will adjust +- with time as it sells)
Angelic 186.84
Alice 74.68
Ares 44.98
Oil 40.70
Ferrum 12.00
Henren 2.52

-----
+8179.11

Expenses:
Tp costs 0.18
Ammo 0.00
Finder 4.02+4.31
Ampsxbombs 294+104+344
Repairs 3.94
-----

This run: +7424.66
Totally Total: +8015.60

Comments:

Not fully. ;D By my calculations I should be getting another one at about same or larger size.
Bullseye.

Instead of going to CP and trying to get Shadow SGA, I decided to take it easy and it paid off.

Take it easy!
[YOUTUBE]pTMKd8CZF1M[/YOUTUBE]

WOW you calculations were correct :yay:
GZ

wgat calculations? I dont get this:scratch2: well Miss Sofia, you must be one step ahead of most of us miners. I salute you! :D

...then...

Run 9

XXII ENORMOUS Solis 2701 PED

Holy crap!!! :eek: Mad grats to you, indeed looks like you got your revenge. :D
(I wonder what things crossed the mind of that queen of blades who PK'd you earlier ago after seeing that, hurr)

super grats. when do i get mah ubah? :D

After all runs

Well, after another almost-tower

I finally got a real one, and beat Sircus at getting it first. Your bad for not logging in for so long! :D

pics:

Now I've gotten each ore and enmat tower. :) Mission accomplished!

Wow now ur up like 20k ped in just a few runs quite insane gz

nice, lol i'm still waiting for just a plain uber :( WHERE IS IT?

Gratz Sofia, I see you are amped, what is the amp? a OA109? just curious...

got any sort of a count how many amps you burned through before you hit it big? ^^

There would be more apis runs than amps spent tt wise :silly2: I didn't count the latter one so I can't give you correct estimates this time.

Back