Soko's Enhancer and Armor Shop

Prices for Damage enhancers as low as 225%

A little Update:

• Due to shortage of Frakite and challenging times to keep Perseus (L) stocked, I have added Lich (L) male and Female sets to the Necromancer ( also could be sold, inquire) shopkeeper along some very desirable AP-66 Acid plates for those hardcore RDI grinders, and just for the current Meta in general.
  • Damage Enhancer prices still starting at a steady 225%
  • Support tools and gadgets in Sentinel shopkeeper updated as often as possible.
  • Due to extremely expensive Fire Root Globule, defense enhancers now start at 945%
  • Recent addition of Weapon eco enhancers (530%), are still undergoing testing stage
  • For a little while, Accuracy enhancers wont be sold at the shop ( orders can still be made), this might change in upcoming weeks
  • Healing tools, proving to be hard to keep in stock, I will still keep trying to supply these, please check back if you are after some L faps

05/01/2021 Update:

• Damage enhancers now starting at 220%!

05/19/2021 Update:
fully restocked, other than perseus which is still hard to keep fully stocked, but check back whenever you need some, I list them as soon as i have more, or pick up a Lich set

not on Cali now. But subscribed to check later :wtg:

06/15/2021 Update:
Shop is Full! restocked on Lich and Perseus
All enhancers also fully stocked, Accuracy enhancers are coming back soon too! (some already listed in the brand new shopkeeper inside)

BUMP - I use this shop whenever I need enhancers

06/26/2021 Update:

Enhancers restocked daily or twice daily as time and demand permits
Accuracy enhancers now back in stock 1 through 10 in stacks of 10 and 20 in the inside shopkeeper
Lich - fully restocked both M and F
Perseus - Fully restocked M and F
AP 66 acid removed
AP 60 Stab now in the necromancer shopkeeper and extra plate in the support shopkeeper (sentinel shopkeeper)

Any kind of enhancer can be ordered to desired quantity
Currently listed in the shop are :
  • Damage
  • Accuaracy
  • Economy
  • Medical heal
  • Armor defense

07/10/2021 Update

All enhancers restocked
Perseus fully restocked
Lich Fully restocked
Accuracy enhancer prices lowered
Armor defense enhancer prices lowered

08/29/2021 Update
All enhancers restocked daily (apart from small camping trips I take and don't have access to www)
Perseus fully restocked
Lich is on a big shortage now ( if you want to sell me light metal plating, let me know)

BIG NEWS - Apocalypse is now in stock if you are not familiar with this armor come and take a look in the vain shopkeeper. This armor is amazing for the price. Its tt is also not a bank breaking and MU is low for what it offers. Take a look, and if you like it buy it and know you will be able to restock on a broken piece anytime from my shop.

Accuracy enhancers will soon be removed, demand is low and I can find better use for that shopkeeper. Get them while they last.

Back