Soko's Enhancer and Armor Shop

new lower prices!​

Prices Lowered!​

Restocked and updated

Bring It Up​

BLOW-OUT SALE

ALL prices have been slashed on damage enhancers, starting as low as 294% per stack

Get ready for Halloween Mayhem

once the stack goes, it will be replaced by regular priced stack (still cheaper than auction)

Bump It Up​

As always up to date and restocked!​

Prices lowered, happy shopping!​

Cheapest Enhancers? ...yup!​

HUGE UPDATE!

Now you can shop for all your enhancer needs at Soko's Bazaar.
That includes medical, armor and mining enhancers.
AND finally you can also buy Perseus Limited armor sets at one of the shopkeepers.
Also there might be more surprises coming in later weeks

Get yourself ready for VU17 and Merry Mayhem.​

Happy Holidays!​

BUMP for tiering VU!

Updated and Resupplied​

Bring It Up

Bring It Up​

Bring It Up​

Bring It Up​

Getting close to 100 unique customers in 2020.
I want to say thanks to all who are visiting my shop, you are most amazing. I love seeing your names on HoF boards, knowing it was my enhancers that were a part of it.

There will be a small surprise for my 100th unique customer that makes any purchase in the store (any item will add you to the list).

In addition I will use random name picker from these 100 unique customers to choose one winner that will also get a small prize.

I wont disclose at what number we are right now to discourage cheating

Happy shopping!​

P.S. If winner of any of prizes dont answer to my private message within few days, I will choose another winner.

Last edited:
Getting close to 100, who will be 100th customer of Soko's Enhancer store?

And we got to 103 customers this year
100th customer was Sir Azzah Neu, I have contacted him, and will trade at soonest opportunity.

Random Draw winner was Xarcx Xarcx Seras, unfortunately have not been able to contact him yet, (have sent an in-game mail, waiting for answer), If you know Xarcx, please tell him to contact me by this weekend, otherwise I will draw another customer.

Prize for this little promotion was full tt [Quad-Wing Interceptor (L)] to each of the winners.

Going forward I will keep track of unique customers and such, and at some point I will try to do something similar. Its fun and I love giving away something as a small token of appreciation for the support of my customers.

Thanks again,
/Soko​

All Prizes have been awarded to the winners.
Once again, gratz to Xarcx and Azzah.
But thanks to all of you who have been shopping at my medusa store.
Take care all!​

Shop is up to date and welcoming customers with couple extra sets of enhancers!

BRING IT UP!

Prices Lowered!

Prices are now up to date!

Bring It Up!

Fully stocked and now offering Accuracy enhancers in the front shopkeeper!

Bring It up!
Restocked Daily

PERSEUS is now back in stock!

There are 3 shopkeepers at the front
Sentinel - Random support stuff - portable terminals, rk-0, thrusters, extenders, interceptors, and some pets
Chronicle - Accuracy enhancers
Perseus - Perseus F and M full sets

Sentinel and Chronicle shopkeepers may have stuff chaning from time to time, depending on what goes and what stalls, Perseus shopkeeper will stay Perseus.
Soon may add another shopkeeper and I am considering if it should be for armor (Lich or Pegasus), or maybe seasonal armor plates? or something else completely?
Any input is appreciated.

Tier 7 defense enhancers have been added. Very much doubt there will be a high demand, but in case there is some, you have a chance to buy them here!

Sentinel shopkeeper has sold out all the pets, now only support stuff left (repair, tt terminals, rk-0s, thrusters, extenders) and some vehicles - interceptor, sleipnir and full tt and min tt pitbuls

Everything else stocked fully as always, at least once per day!
Happy shopping!

Back