Selling: *sold* Auction Meckel & Loch ML-35, Adjusted Tier 3.90 - Buyout Bonus 483 Tier 4 Components *sold*

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Uncle Mo

Dominant
Stupid American. Only Speaks One Language.
Society
NIB Down
Luri UncleMo Nightshade
SOLD FOR BUYOUT.

/THREAD

Dear Fellow Entropians,

I am auctioning my Meckel & Loch ML-35, Adjusted. Current Tier is 3.90 and with a TIR of 144/200, it tiers up quickly. With a range of 140M, you can easily mow down Araneatrox, Neconu, and the like without being touched. It's been a great combo for my Emik Enigma L4.

yGv9VRc.jpg

Stats in image are with 3 damage enhancers, Armatrix B-Amp 37, 2 Bullseye 8 and a Longreach 4 (not included in sale).

Starting Bid: +9000
Instant Buyout (+Bonus): +11,750 - If you purchase at the Instant Buyout price, I will include 483 Tier 4 Components for free. This will help you tier up the rifle quickly.

This auction will end on 10/21/2021 at 00:01 MA time. 100 PED bidding increments please. Looking for PED - not really interested in trades at this time. 24 hours will be added as an anti-snip rule for bids on the last day. TT of rifle is 230p. Located at Calypso. I will monitor this thread and PM's for bids. You can also reach me on Discord @ Purple Polo Player#3859

Last edited:
Awesome combo, I used one with L 4 T 9.

Great price too. Free bump, GL with the sale.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back