Selling: sold [Camo Arms BGH]

Status
Please reply by conversation.
overpriced for you but i have someone who maybe pay the 60k he told me he has to speak with his wife first

as someone said price is what someone pay not what u feel is good price

as there are no offers coming in this thread i don´t care for more discussion here, i like them as free bump
You have two days to close this deal. Otherwise you should sell it for 38k

I kinda want it too. It looks great, I like hunting malcs walking backwards, I dont have a gun right now...

W/e

39k for it from me

Im sure itll go down when more drop! Ill be sure to sell the one ill loot with it for less xD

PS: Oh and could you write somewhere when the auction actually ends? I found tuesday midnight? So like from monday to tuesday? or tuesday to wed? Is that MA time? Or German? Itd be nice!

Last edited:
PS: Oh and could you write somewhere when the auction actually ends? I found tuesday midnight? So like from monday to tuesday? or tuesday to wed? Is that MA time? Or German? Itd be nice!
thanks for ur offer noted it in first post... from monday to tuesday it ends MA time, sorry it was really bad described

Last edited:
no, you are wrong, i am out, just have made Thark pay little more, for bid in last day ))

Haha fair enough.

Its not the last day tho? If i understand right, tomorrow evening at midnight, unless someone else bids, then its again 24h longer. 🙄

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back