Selling: sold [Camo Arms BGH]

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Walter White

Mature
Walter He1senberg White
edit²: starting an auction with the following rules:
  • start: now
  • end: in 7 days (Tuesday at midnight) with anti sniping rule of 24h extension
  • to overbid the highest offer, increase of 500 PED at least
  • please use this thread for further discussion and keep this thread clean with offers only
  • PED only
  • edit³: buyout 60k 55K final BO 50K (won´t be changed again)
current highest offer: 40k from Thark
current highest offer: 39.5k from i.cromme
current highest offer: 39k from Thark

4couhOjQRCKz08JQ58qoaA.png

Video of drop:

please leave a offer, got some 30k and highest 35k... someone told me price is about 40-50k, i have no idea
will not rush this sale, its my first nice drop

edit: looking for PED only

Last edited:
someone told me price is about 40-50k,
That sounds like a reseller trying to get it low or someone that does not understand current pricing on items.

This should not go below 80k and even that should be too low in my opinion. I mean look at efficency, dpp (with 1 pec decay and the ammo burn) and especially that awesome range. Slap on a delta amp and it becomes a beast dps wise.

Gratz on an awesome weapon drop :)

Last edited:
Relevant information:

Effective Base DPS(EW Formula): 52.264
Base DPP (Using EW DPS): 2.969
Decay: 2,27%

Somewhat comparable DPS to m83 Predator, significantly higher range, significantly higher efficiency, better decay ratio, cheaper mayhem amps.

Relevant information:

Somewhat comparable DPS to m83 Predator, significantly higher range, significantly higher efficiency, better decay ratio, cheaper mayhem amps.
94 Dmg Amp possible to have so it actually miss out on dps since u cant find proper amp for it. Best possible amp dmg wise is 75 dmg. (No good UL at all, feelssadmen)
Except for beeing a bit less effective. It looks kinda nice for beeing long range and slow weapon.

Relevant information:

That base dpp sounds low for that efficient of a gun.

would be the only 75%+ efficient gun with lower than 3 dpp.

note the omegaton claw is inaccurate last I heard.

Low DPP makes for big hofs...it is for BGHs after all :)

That base dpp sounds low for that efficient of a gun.

would be the only 75%+ efficient gun with lower than 3 dpp.

note the omegaton claw is inaccurate last I heard.

As Hijacker pointed out, efficiency and dpp are two entirely different stats. They are really only linked together in the sense that when converting (e.g. adding efficiency to) old items in the new system they used DPP for alignment.

The efficiency does not have to be proportional to the DPP of the item but currently they usually are.

That being said, it is entirely possible that my math is off. Although the effective damage formula seems to align exactly with other items, and the cost is pretty straight forward.

That sounds like a reseller trying to get it low or someone that does not understand current pricing on items.

This should not go below 80k and even that should be too low in my opinion. I mean look at efficency, dpp (with 1 pec decay and the ammo burn) and especially that awesome range. Slap on a delta amp and it becomes a beast dps wise.

Gratz on an awesome weapon drop :)
with 24 shots per minute, you would pay 80k for this? name one other weapon with silly low fire rate and still tier 0 that has high MU?
one thing we do agree on is there are ton of people who dont understand how to appraise items..

Gratz on the drop. Nice find. That sorta fire rate makes it a tagger/PVP gun. I don't know many who would enjoy hunting with a super low fire rate, people are throwing around 50 - 80k estimates. Ultimately, money will do the talking, let's see what it ACTUALLY sells for. You can estimate all you want but you need to actually find someone who actually wants it enough to pay high.

let's stick to the math....
Effective damage = notional damage /1.4380 = 75.2 /1.4380 = 52.29 DPS
then let's see the medium damage dealt with that average 52.29/24*60 = 130.725 DAMAGE PER SHOT
then let's see Shot cost = 4300 cells (0.43 pec) + 0.01 decay = 44 pec per shot
and dpp = 130.725 / 44 = 2.9710 DPP
that weapon is simply a some more eff M83 or zorra, but slower

Being M83 50k at Tier10 i think that 40/50k at tier zero for that weapon
is more than generous offer.

with 24 shots per minute, you would pay 80k for this? name one other weapon with silly low fire rate and still tier 0 that has high MU?
one thing we do agree on is there are ton of people who dont understand how to appraise items..

High or low apm are individual and I guess many are underestimating low apm and high dmg. It should be dps that only matters not apm, especially when you can amp the weapon much higher if the min dmg is higher and now that overkill is not a big issue anymore.

When it comes to estimating value of this weapon then it should be compared with m83 predator as mentioned. If the predator high tier go for about 40-50k with its low eff and much worse range, then why should this go for below 50k tier 0?

It seems like I overestimated the dpp at first, but even if so this weapon should still fetch a good price at tier 0. It can kill mobs at longer range and it is compatible with mayhem ares and EST armor because of that.

Edit: Forgot to answer the question. Yes I would pay that even with 24 shots per minute. I have used Zorra hk t7 about 3 years before changing to Niflheim t9. I have profit with both weapons with high dmg amps and even with the low dpp and eff. Both weapons are great item pullers and high value animal oil looters. I looted a lot of big ESI with them and only issue is the big waves of unstable loot return so you need a lot of bankroll.

Last edited:
When it comes to estimating value of this weapon then it should be compared with m83 predator as mentioned. If the predator high tier go for about 40-50k with its low eff and much worse range, then why should this go for below 50k tier 0?

It seems like I overestimated the dpp at first, but even if so this weapon should still fetch a good price at tier 0. It can kill mobs at longer range and it is compatible with mayhem ares and EST armor because of that.
its a sniper tagger. PVP or just hunting tagger. comparable to fen rocket launcher. whats the price of fen rocket?

its a sniper tagger. PVP or just hunting tagger. comparable to fen rocket launcher. whats the price of fen rocket?
Yeah its good for PVP as well and I guess you can also use it as tagger, but it should be used as main weapon IMO.

I guess FEN rockets still go for low? MA have not fixed the issue with lost ammo in loot for missed shots for explosive weapons right? So comparing these two weapons is pretty unfair since explosive weapons should not be used any other way than in PVP and PVP is sadly pretty much dead.

I guess this has derailed a bit into a price check thread since OP was wondering over the value and its tricky to value new items :). Although since it is mainly a sales thread I will not comment further than I have.

Low requirement to use. Opens it up to a lot of the player base.

Comparing with other weapons with similar stats T0. Around 40k is reasonable I'd say.

OP please let us know what you sell it for.

+Agree. I'd use this as main weapon, but then I like playing with slow high damage weapons.

Whatever you do, don't sell it to greedy people underpaying ;)

Edge has created a pricecheck place to discuss as well here:

got another offer, summer ring 2020 + 15k... worth about 40k together but said "sorry looking for only PED"
BiAXcj4xTxy4iGgfnICcgg.png

Sounds good... Looking for offers 50k+ guess around 80k I would sell fast... (Information provided without guarantee)
It's just day 2 today... Have to be patient at least 1 week better 2

Wow! Gz on the loot!!
Dont sell to a reseller, it will be doubled in price and out for sell in 5 minutes. :D
Keep it

As someone suggested I guess I'll start an auction with 24 hours anti snipe rule soon
Wow! Gz on the loot!!
Dont sell to a reseller, it will be doubled in price and out for sell in 5 minutes. :D
Keep it
Thank you but keep it for how long? I need peds (not much left... Also lost about 1k $ over the last year's) very happy to get some profit for the first time since I play this

starting an auction with the following rules:
  • start: now
  • end: in 7 days (Tuesday at midnight) with anti sniping rule of 24h extension
  • to overbid the highest offer, increase of 500 PED at least
  • please use this thread for further discussion and keep this thread clean with offers only
  • PED only

Last edited:
It would be informative for potential buyers to put the current MAX bid on the opening post. Atm you said you received a few 30k offers and highest 35k but how do we know if any of these offers are still valid? Please post current valid offers. Thanks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back