Selling: *SOLD*Halloween 2018

pfesler

Old Alpha
One of the best left hand rings in the game. Looking for pure peds, or a trade involving a Summer 2018 or Christmas 2020.
Halloween 2018 Ring

SB 24k
BO 26k

Current offer SOLD IN ITEM TRADE

Last edited:
Not sure why this is going for more then the 2019 Halloween ring. One of these did just sell for 24k this month. If you dont find a buyer, and want to get rid of it, ill take it for 18k, but id much rather the 2019, which does go for 18k lol

Well...it's priced higher because in general stats designed for maxing dpp/cycle speed, its a better ring. But to each their own, thank you for the offer. No thank you on the 18k :)

yea, i have an augmented ares. pretty much the only reason im going with the 2019 over the 2018, and have no real plans to upgrade the ares in the near future lol. That extra 3% reload would just be wasted :(

The Halloween 2018 ring is one of the few left hands rings you can pair with one of few right hand rings to have a maxed 5.0 crit chance. This is why it's worth more, mainly.

Not the reload.

Free bump, I use this along with Easter Ring 2020 for the maxed 5.0 crit chance!

Now im considering this over the 2019 lol. Would you take 25k ( really the best I can do lol )

Offer has been withdrawn in favor of a different ring. Hallo 2018 still available.

The Halloween 2018 ring is one of the few left hands rings you can pair with one of few right hand rings to have a maxed 5.0 crit chance. This is why it's worth more, mainly.

Not the reload.

You are a walking encyclopedia :) Free bump.

Back