Selling: (SOLD) MODIFIED Imperium Armor (M) T6-7 115k BO

Darlas

Alpha
Society
Laid Back
Darlas darlas dark stone
Hello, all.

As the title said this beautiful M armor its ready to be on sale, as far as i know only three and this are complete ingame as far as i know this one its the higuer tieres and a T5.99 its on sale for a BO of 110k.

modified-armor-jpg.3411

Good resist its an adaptable armor for all purpose, and give 20% increased evade and 20% Increased Critical Damage (the image its old and show Dodge, but its Evade)

We are opens to offers, so dont be shy and throw in PM what do you offer for it :)

[Modified Imperium Shin Guards (M)] T6.18
[Modified Imperium Chest Guard (M)] T6.18
[Modified Imperium Thigh Guards (M)] T6.86
[Modified Imperium Arm Guards (M)] T7.04
[Modified Imperium Head Guard (M)] T6.90
[Modified Imperium Foot Guards (M)] T6.61
[Modified Imperium Hand Guards (M)] T6.98

SOLD

Last edited:
Why would you tier up an upgradeable armour? Was it cheap? Just curious as there are still upgrade stages that can be made isn’t there?

Why would you tier up an upgradeable armour? Was it cheap? Just curious as there are still upgrade stages that can be made isn’t there?
Its not a easy task to upgrade somekind of items, for that reason there are only 3 modified completed, anyway the boost in protection worth enough as a armor for all and for sure the armor can be upgraded to augmented now, but again its not a fast or easy task and its ok like that :)

Its not a easy task to upgrade somekind of items, for that reason there are only 3 modified completed, anyway the boost in protection worth enough as a armor for all and for sure the armor can be upgraded to augmented now, but again its not a fast or easy task and its ok like that :)
thanks for answering :)

Just became upgradable a few months ago

Lets rock 🎸 sent your offers for this great armor

To the top, dont let go this amazing armor :D if you research a little pristine drop rate its a pain, will take years farming all day to reach at least mod! :p

Get your DPP/DPS Big armor today! :D

Bumpito, receiving some offers :) dont let this armor go away, contact me today :p

BO reduced the offer we got didnt reach the 100k (around 85k)

Bumpi, great armor with great buffs. Only 3 ingame with the actual pristine rate will need more of one year of full farming of a group of hunter to just made another, its better to buy it 😝

bump to the top

Big Armor, big buff big pe**** if you wear it xD

Hey there.

Have a question but please dont get me wrong im trying to understand.
Why in the world would someone pay 100k for armor that gives 24 cut/stab/imp/cold/acid?

Why cuz its a mission and really hard to finish the mission? Lvl of protection that gives is not even close to Angle i wont mention other armors like shadow and so on. It might be hard to finish the mission and im sure it is, cant imagine to get it aug or perf how hard it is, but do you really think that cuz of the mission its worth that much cuz lvl of protection for sure it is not worth more then 30k not even that much. If you start to do the mission you will get it for sure its just the metter of time. If you hunt for mod shadow or supra part chances you will get it are like 0.1 %, so does that make mod shadow worth 1 million peds, no it does not. Im just trying to understand why would you think that this armor is worth 100k and imp angel is 80-85? In my opinion this is not worth more then Adj Angel for sure. Or you just trying ti get as much as you can from someone that does not know the prices? Ive seen linzey sold mod shadow to bkk for 200k which is okay sine its mod shadow and prolly best armor if you dont count carramon which jak has and ita only one. But this armor does bot give even close protection as them armors do.

Please explain.

Hey there.

Have a question but please dont get me wrong im trying to understand.
Why in the world would someone pay 100k for armor that gives 24 cut/stab/imp/cold/acid?

Why cuz its a mission and really hard to finish the mission? Lvl of protection that gives is not even close to Angle i wont mention other armors like shadow and so on. It might be hard to finish the mission and im sure it is, cant imagine to get it aug or perf how hard it is, but do you really think that cuz of the mission its worth that much cuz lvl of protection for sure it is not worth more then 30k not even that much. If you start to do the mission you will get it for sure its just the metter of time. If you hunt for mod shadow or supra part chances you will get it are like 0.1 %, so does that make mod shadow worth 1 million peds, no it does not. Im just trying to understand why would you think that this armor is worth 100k and imp angel is 80-85? In my opinion this is not worth more then Adj Angel for sure. Or you just trying ti get as much as you can from someone that does not know the prices? Ive seen linzey sold mod shadow to bkk for 200k which is okay sine its mod shadow and prolly best armor if you dont count carramon which jak has and ita only one. But this armor does bot give even close protection as them armors do.

Please explain.
Rarity, tier cost and time, not all people want to upgrade the armor, hard to made (you wont see another mod in more than 1 year seeing the drop rate, you just have to check it) and buffs, its not all about protection anymore this armor increase Dps and dpp something very usefull in 2.0. The armor its not mine i just adv it here for my friend because he doest not have time or an account here. The angel adj,shadow mod and that not increase dpp... and with the range of plates out there atm you dont need anymore big protects armor for most of the mobs that worth to hunt for Mu.

Last of all, im not trying to "Scam" anyone as you tell me with that of the "someone that does not know the prices" probably the problem here its that you are just focusing on the protection. We are in 2022, we have a new loot system and buffs matter more than other things :)

PD: The armor have good protections :p

Last edited:
bumpito still on sale

Still on sale, remember the BO its 115 but we accept offers that reach at least 100k :) if the SB its reached and its a good offer for us we could accept it as a BO :D

The baby its Sold, GL to the new owner :)

Back