Selling: Sold

Dmatrix

Prowler
Society
Crimson Devils
Perfect Dmatrix Bimbo
Provides the heal receiver with a 10% reload buff, counts as action, replaces need for expensive pills. Reach 30% reload with only the cost of a hyper 5 with this fap.
Perfect mid-lower lvl Fap service tool.

SB: +9k
BO: +11k

Current offers: 3 separate item offers in the range of 7.5-8.5k. I am mostly interested in peds or items I can easily liquidate. First acceptable ped offer takes this beauty.

PM here or ingame with your offer.

Cheers!

index.php

Last edited:

Dmatrix

Prowler
Society
Crimson Devils
Perfect Dmatrix Bimbo

shaun117

Prowler
Society
Crimson Devils
Kenpachi SilentCrow BlackFalcon
Nice fap mate i picked up an L version of this and its alittle small for what i hunt but its a very good tool and that reload buff is amazing if i had the ped id be tempted to pick this up off you. Free bump

Dmatrix

Prowler
Society
Crimson Devils
Perfect Dmatrix Bimbo
Nice fap mate i picked up an L version of this and its alittle small for what i hunt but its a very good tool and that reload buff is amazing if i had the ped id be tempted to pick this up off you. Free bump
I completely agree. This fap is amazing for anyone with decent armor, and especially so if utilized by a healer on the hunter for the essentially free hyper 10 buff.

Dmatrix

Prowler
Society
Crimson Devils
Perfect Dmatrix Bimbo
I didn't realize Entropiawiki "rated" items, whatever that means. But hey I guess everyone can take what they read on Entropiawiki in their own special way.
I think you overprice the fap.

Entropia wiki rate your fap at TT+1500 ped
Omegaton Fast Aid Pack, Adjusted tt + 4K at auction and not seem to be sold.

At TT+9-11K i will prefer to go to a mk 2600 mod :)

Still Good luck for your sell.

Katie Chalmers

Stalker
Katie Chalmers
Entropia wiki now reflects appropriate pricing. I apologise to Hamstermaster for the confusion, and to prove how meaningless Entropia Wiki pricing is :)