Sollomate Opalo SGAE

Ah, yes... significant difference indeed, thanks for putting both up for comparison.

MA really should offer 1 opalo SGA edition to every colonist at TT value. Everybody wants one... With 1,000 SGA items, even if they were all opalos there wouldn't be enough to go around.

I am all for this, would definitely love to have one, permanent keeper... use it as a tagger down the road.

What maturity was it? And somebody know the maturity of the one who discovered it?

What maturity was it? And somebody know the maturity of the one who discovered it?

I would bet it drops from any maturity, given it is a weapon for noobs. It might have even replaced pixie shin drops for the while in frequency.

Stats don't seem impressive... it's almost like... the only change with normal Opalo is the SGA behind the name...

Same with mk.II... which is why I said same shit gun, different name.
To some people a porsche 911 turbo is a porsche (yay) and owning one is a dream, to others it's a porsche (eww) and owning one is a nightmare.
Each to his own.

*edit*
Daikiba isn't the only mob that will loot this gun.

i'll give u tt+50 for it if u come to cnd

It drops off mobs that you would actually hunt with the normal Opalo

i.e. Exa, Snable, Daikiba, Snarks

It hasn't replaced Pixie drops 'cause I have a storage box full of the crap lol and now even Pixie SGA Edition is dropping.

5 days and 300 PED through an Opalo+A101 later I got mine an hour ago. Due to several kills before mass loot I cannot say whether it was the snable, snark or exa that looted it...but they were all young maturity

I would bet it drops from any maturity, given it is a weapon for noobs. It might have even replaced pixie shin drops for the while in frequency.

I wouldn't bet on that... gotten about 8 shins in the last day killing daik's

I really hope they have an Outbacko SGA or M2201 or M2201A1, that would make my day..... common I'm sure all you pre Opaloers out there would like your classic back, just like in the good old days.

That was my inital thought as soon as I saw the thread. :wtg:

In fact, I want an Ancient Outbacko SGA.. *dreaming*

I wouldn't bet on that... gotten about 8 shins in the last day killing daik's

I think they only drop from daikiba provider and up though. I got myself a blade from a guardian. And some other guy that was hunting got 2 opalo's from provider and guardian. Anyone that got his opalo from a young/mature/old?

I think they only drop from daikiba provider and up though. I got myself a blade from a guardian. And some other guy that was hunting got 2 opalo's from provider and guardian. Anyone that got his opalo from a young/mature/old?

Got mine from a young Exa or Snable

This damn gun is driving me crazy...

Today i looted 16 ped Fap-15 and few mobs later 18 ped Fap-10, that could have been many Opalos instead! :( Along with the many 2-5 pedders you get every now and then.

I don't have kept track on returns, but i've lost somewhere around 500-600 peds shooting dakiba/exos around Troy and exos/snable/snarksnot around Argus, but i'm still yet to see one drop for me :( To give you an idea how much shooting that is, i've used 5 full TT P2a's and many many full A101 runs with Opalo. 50-100+ peds worth of ammo every day since the Discovery.

Meh, i guess i used all of my luck with my first (double) SGA loot :scratch2:

Ps. i've gained almost 7 levels in laser/blp hit and damage though, if entropiatools calculator doesn't have wrong prices, my losses have gone into my skills (with few hundred peds extra) so it isn't that bad.

I really hope they have an Outbacko SGA or M2201 or M2201A1, that would make my day..... common I'm sure all you pre Opaloers out there would like your classic back, just like in the good old days.

I know for a fact the Outbacko SGA exists, I have one and I'm sooooo excited to have had it drop for me, off an Exarosaur Mature, instead of a Opalo SGA (though I would have been happy for the Opalo too). I wonder if the MU will be as good or better as the Opalo, I haven't seen one for sale yet. Not that I'm selling or anything, just curious.

i got an Outbacko SGA and an opalo SGA :yay:
looted both i AH :ahh:

i think i got the only Outbacko SGA ever sold at ah so far and i got it for ~tt+50. i must say that i love them both and i look forvard to being abel to go back to my solo swunting with them :)

Back