Solo Sweat?

AVALON2

Elite
Syr Avalon Rychmon
Simple Question:
On Calypso what is the easiest creature to solo sweat without Armor?

If you ask me, that would have to be the sabakuma hatchlings right outside half moon bay.

Those hardly hit you for much and you can easily sweat them dry and turret.

However, can't say much about their loot though. :laugh:

I suggest small treaskerons (at Fort Victoria, Wave Spawn, The spawning pools) if you are active while sweating. You can simply walk backwards while they can't catch you. You can suck off 150 bootles of a young one. You can run away after its dry until it looses its state of aggressiveness (or simply shot it down if you like to swunt instead of sweating). Rinse and repeat.

You can do this with the bigger ones aswell if your agillity is high enough but as I said it only works if you are active while sweating due to the fact that Treaskerons hit quite hard.

I did the youngs Combibo. Tryied the Kerberos but those hit more often. It depends on your evade skills, but I am sure you have enough for them.

Sabakuma Hatchlings - Dont generally carry loot worth wasting ammo on.
Small Treaskerons - Too Much Damage Not so Eco.
Combibo - I Swunt this some but dont know of a place with Just Young.

Any other suggestions/locations??

male snables?

Depends on your Evader lvl but Berycled young might be an option. I haven't sweated on Caly for some time but last year chicken were certainly easier than bibos.

Spot: there are sparse berycleds and sabakumas near Fort Ares.

I wouldn't bother with: snables, sabakuma, plumatergus. They all hit too hard, plus pluma is hard to target.

Back