Som o e Idiots

DaveFoz

Prowler
Society
Calypso Settlers
Davina Kitty Cat
Well what do yo knw. some one manages to spoil it (that is being polite)

there I am doing Wormholes from Nea's for Newbies. saying where there are going so at least they know. Then a WH opens and everyone jumps in. Not one i opened and they all end in PvP and get killed

Just so someone can make their E-Penis biger as they kill unarmed Noobs

So Lame it is beyond belief. when i hve sent them to PvP i have the honour to get them back again not leave them stranded.

but to hi jack the party in the first place so low not even funny

lol. e-penis... Someone forced them to use Wormhole? nope. So by taking a wormhole you accept the possibility to be shot.

doesn't the wormhole chip give a message saying that it could be sending you to pvp? :scratch2:

well, I think there are worse things in the world to get heated over :rolleyes:

yes it does give you the message you could go to PvP but when i say it is going to Such place it goes there. then someone just opens one and has tee'd up some one to get a PvP HoF if you think that is right you are a mong/idiot/3YO

well, I think there are worse things in the world to get heated over :rolleyes:

What about your reputation for a start

Come on people ... this is like scamming a Wh ...
People doing this intentionally want noobs to enter the wrong WH so they can get an easy kill ...

This is low ... aren't they skilled enough to get regular kills in PVP ?

I totally agree with OP that this ruines his rep .

Now the noobs (How are they supposed to know better) think that he did this to them ...

OK .. it can be done and yes there is the message .. but still .. this is taking advantage of a noobs ignorance (not ment as a negative remark) ..

They want to explore and learn ...

I guess the hijackers ran out of kittens to kill in their RL neighborhood.

I concur with the OP. This was an act of cowardace, villany, and just plain douchebaggery.

When i was a new player people also opened wormholes for us noobs to get around. Laugh at me or not, before i entered the first wormhole i did actually think it through.
What could happen, could it be a trap or something. :laugh:

Me and my noob friends discussed all possibilities, and yes, we ended putting our stackable stuff in storage (too noob to realize we wouldn't be pvp-lootable cause lack of toxic would kill us on arrival). Lot of considerations what would happen if we stranded at some remote place etc.

Finally we did dare (very excited) and it was great fun, partly because there was the possibilitie of an fuck up. Noob's aint 3 month old childrens who needs babysitting around the clock. They are here for the fun, action and adventures, good times the first months! :)

Well, sad thing is that a new player that has the peds and is unsure how things work in EU may actually try out the Anti-Toxic Shot from the TT.

I mean after all it does say "The Anti-Toxic Shot is used to safely enter toxic zones."

So it is possible that what happened could be used to not only get a kill count hof but to loot the players as well of what they have.

Not all new players are walking around with empty inventories. Some do deposit and may have quite a bit on them.

I say what happened fits along the lines of the scammer low lifes that seem to over run EU. :(

Meh. :dunno: Don't really care. :ahh:

I'm not sorry but this is funny, Id set them on fire just to see them run around screaming. so some nublets died... if its for the greater good "personal enjoyment" so be it.

Im sorry but I think things like that is little funny... first off this is just a game.. and if you cant take a small practikal joke like this.. you shouldnt be playing any mmo where you interact with people.

Its like that first day at your new job, you just know ther gonna mess with you :D

WE NEED ENTERTAINMENT IN THIS GAME!!!! losing peds isint fun, so we find alternatives :D, i never shoot a dude without a weap in his hands though.

They probably got a new tp anyway :)

Aside from ur rep I see the humour in it lol. As long as not lootable pvp its hilarious :)

Myself I wouldnt appreciate it if one would do it to me though, ive to admit.
Posted via Mobile Device

Newbies entering the wrong hole :rolleyes:

Those of you laughing, saying, "it's only a game" certainly were not on the losing end of this little "joke".

Personally, if I were a n00b and i got tricked into losing all my stackables I might get frustrated, logout and never come back.

A cheap laugh? Maybe. A good way to develop EU's player base? Definitely not.

P.S. Disregard this message if it was not lootable PVP. In that case, It doesn't really matter.

Those of you laughing, saying, "it's only a game" certainly were not on the losing end of this little "joke".

Personally, if I were a n00b and i got tricked into losing all my stackables I might get frustrated, logout and never come back.

A cheap laugh? Maybe. A good way to develop EU's player base? Definitely not.

P.S. Disregard this message if it was not lootable PVP. In that case, It doesn't really matter.

I dont think you fully understand, you can not teleport anyone to pvp4, uber or nub and loot what they have gotten outside pvp4.

disclaimer, plz correct me if Im wrong, but I usually arent :D

I dont think you fully understand, you can not teleport anyone to pvp4, uber or nub and loot what they have gotten outside pvp4.

Interesting.... I've neverr heard of such a thing... Is it possible to wormhole someone into pvp4? With a toxic shot of course. It would kind of suck to hop into a WH thinking your going to Twins to sell some stuff and then pop out somewhere on Akmuul Isl. with Hulk standing next to you grinning.....:eek:

Blackjack :cowboy:

it was some time ago but I picked up a few Aurli bones of a player in pvp4, as it stands now I have no idea.

Any form of PvP where you can loot the player means anything stackable in them can be looted.

Only things that can't be looted is ammo that was purchased from a TT.

Unsure but enhancers that are not attached could possibly be looted along with any crafted stacked items.

There were a lot of people on RockTropia that hunted for many hours outside of PvP areas and then were looted when entering the loot PvP areas that they had no idea were there.

As I already posted it is possible a noob could be a depositor, have taken one of the shots not knowing what it was, and have quite a bit of loot or crafting resources that could be looted.

As for where they all ended up......if it was on Amethera outside of an LA they could have ended up all stuck inside a nearby LA with no TP or auction house.

Wonderful way to welcome them to Entropia. :confused:

Next time find someone that can wormhole them into the egg! :eek::lolup:

Next time find someone that can wormhole them into the egg! :eek::lolup:

Yeah then we would finally learn that its only someone from MA's cancerous left nut they had removed and painted to like an egg.

That would DEFINATLY explain why it aint hatched yet.

Things that make you go hrrrrmmmm?

Okey, but still you are not 'spawned' in entropia with toxic shot. So if you are new/nub and never been to pvp4 before.. chances are slim, close to zero that you have the shot, and will then die instantly when tped to lootable pvp. If you have the shot and know about pvp4, you should prolly think twice before accepting random tps.

Hmm his rep is fine.. Were questing yer rep.. :rofl:

for a start "his" should be "her " because DJ is a woman IRL and ingame. no this is not an english lesson because my english often sucks. this is a lesson about open your eyes and start thinking about a few things like :
1. in DJ has on her forum account revealed some informations " Gender: Female Ingame: Female " - this is the part you must open eyes
2. how can you question the integrity (i am not saying reputation because i don't care that much usualy about rep sistem ) of someone who protests against sending uninformed people through wormhole straight to pvp 4 ? - this is the part where you must think ;)

Back