Some suggestions :-)

Ranavolana

Old Alpha
Society
The Society
Louise Ranavolana Brooks
Yes please! I’ve been wishing for this game to have pooing pants mechanics for ages. This will make hunting so fun. I also would like my avatar to get periods and have to buy L tampons, otherwise my clothing suffers permanent TT decay from staining. Maybe we can have a small chance of contracting rabies from the mobs and dying permanently, MA would delete our account after that. Should of bought the rabies shot from the TT now shouldn’t you.
Yes, this so true. There are many many RL things that can be brought into EU.
How about graffiti!, you could be able to purchase cans of Graffiti spray paint, and for the graffiti to be removed purchase graffiti removal solution.

How about "car jacking" the ability to steal & commandeer vehicles left unattended.

And further to the notion of poo, public toilets L of course. You pay to use them and the owner pays to maintain them - My God, just imagine one that was not maintained :( (you don't have to imagine, there are so many RL examples these days.
And as a development on that concept - an ill maintained toilet could have its lock jammed at irregular intervals - you have to pay to get out ( maybe the Calypso Rescue Team could help out?).
Makes me want to burst into song :)

Oh Dear What could the matter be
Deemer and Tilli locked in a lavatory
They were there from Monday to Saturday
Nobody knew they were there :(

Deemer

Old Alpha
Oh Dear What could the matter be
Deemer and Tilli locked in a lavatory
They were there from Monday to Saturday
Nobody knew they were there :(

I knew you were jealous.

No, honey, monogamy is ingrained even in my bone marrow, I can't even look away... I hadn't even thought about it until this post... I'm even a little disappointed in myself, in this picture... in toilet... all week... what a stench.

Virtual Reality my dear.

I've heard that the bartender at Fort Fury sells very strong pills under the table, which were used mainly for the Mayhem. The effect of these pills was so strong that they kept the avatar in the game, even when you left the game.

Now you understand the meaning of the phrase "24/7".

It's not the players' fault that the bartender is pushing such a strong drug. That's why MA can't just accuse a player that this avatar doesn't have even a second delay during this whole period... they just can't.

As far as I've heard, they've been doing a secret investigation into who the bartender is... is there a group behind him or is he just making his own pill mix... only time and investigations will show all this.

Musicians, artists, poets... everything is so meaningless if it is not limited in ped value.
Virtual reality dear. You know best what art is... that's hard to explain, especially to robots.

Tilli

Dominant
garnet til alexandros
Material tab for crafting, shows you how much of each ingot, refined enmatter and crafting part you have on you, and if your missing something, it shows it red and 0

It could show on items that you cant craft, materials you need, and materials you need for crafting the materials, and if you have ore and stuff, you could click start manufacture, and it would first make enough parts for 1 attempt, then 1 attempt on item, and repeat it until desired amount of items are made.

I see the new crafting that could be like
First you have 200 ped materials, you refine em into 199.999 ped junk you can tt, so no tt will be tied to items that you have, everything can be put back in action, and materials that you can craft with, combine those with nano cubes to get that tt you want crafting to be at, and then make items. I belive its better all items come from crafting on 0-1 pec tt, still full condition, and pile of some residue that is worth the tt value of craft result, could be used for special ammo as a reward from making craft, you can shoot with new gun, and items have x amount of uses on em, so no tt will be needed on items.

Robots could drop ammo that has special properties.

Crafting stats: every X attempt at craft is mastercraft = added stats randomly generated depending on skill and maybe talents you choose. Chance to make 2 items instead of 1.

If you make alot of components, would be better that you can leave the machine crafting em, and you can pick em up later on, instead of needing to stand there, so crafters have more time mining and doing other stuff, you could gain bulk amount of skills when you pick em up depending on how much you made.

Last edited:

Tilli

Dominant
garnet til alexandros
I suggest to make crafting components of any kind return full tt without being able to global and hof, also would be nice if craft with max skill would always be 100% and extra chance to proc something extra or better than your making, so making items would be easier, when you click 5 iron nuts, you get 5 iron nuts, so you can just buy extract the amounts of materials you need and go to work, would make mining loot/oils more desirable and probably more valuable as everyone would want to skill up this way, also crafting end game products would become alot cheaper and affordable to use. 100% chace to get a gun your making, with extra chance for added stats, mod imp version or some special gun parts.

Tilli

Dominant
garnet til alexandros
There could be melee amp that reduces damage of melee weapons by 30-80% and increases reload by same %. Could be also for MF chips.

Tilli

Dominant
garnet til alexandros
Add buffs to all adj - aug items and special effects

Implants could hold all chips, different implants would benefit chips in different ways, could also have like different amount of fusion slots 2-3 linking chips together that makes like cold and electric chips into more powerful electrocold chip that does both damage, slows damage and electric dmg could do some takes increased dmg effect or chance to shock, stuns mob for some time, better chips could add pyro, to make it tick for extra dmg. buff chips could be cast at the same time in fusion, and heal chips could increase healing and give something else when combined, like heal overtime on all heals with resto and normal, or when you heal with single target regen, you heal aoe, others too.

Last edited:

Tilli

Dominant
garnet til alexandros
Could all higher maturity mobs drop some adj - aug items?

TT back from repairs would be nice.
High level crafter energy whips, uses ammo burn so they are not trash, could be cryo whip that slows atk and movement speed, burn that does a bit extra burn dmg and increases damage done by lasers, Acid whip that has a stackable debuff increase damage done by whip, mace and blp?
Would be nice to have some team support items that increases effect on other players too
Could have some spawnable crystals on those asteroids in space you can collect with some mining collector robot you can attach to ship, it would fly to it and bring it back when at right distance.
For those ppl that deposit like 10-20 a month, would be nice to have a hot mob of the week, maybe one for low, mid and high lvl, a mob where the hofs are decreased, they would give back all in tt back and max multi would be the value of highest tt item it can loot, so ppl could when almost broke farm those for codex and lucky drops, could be like 10% increased rare loot chance, so you can play everyday even with low budget, maybe increase the spawn density and make some minibosses when alot are killed so alot of ppl can join to kill and have a chance on some nicer items.
Mindforce could give back all ME in TT after you spend it in some mindforce residue so you can tt it, maybe you could use the residue, with shrapnel to make some special ammos, ammos ofc would have to be 1:1 ratio when crafting so you dont lose tt, as you dont want extra MU on ammo, as it makes hunting even more expensive

Last edited: