Some suggestions :-)

Status

Tilli

Old Alpha
garnet til alexandros
Hello, til here, played EU from like 2005, and played mmorpg games most of my life, took long breaks from entropia because i lost hope, didnt have money, played other stuff! Got back in to try some more, got some ideas to share!

It would be nice to see adj, imp, mod version of all armatrix guns and amps, so crafters would have more rewards making em, also it would be nice to have adj, imp, mod version of all crafted armors and invest unique set bonuses for all of em. Also more adj, imp, mod finders(extractors from crafting and maybe UL crafting amps as a BP's :)

I thought also that every landarea could have a kill counter that can trigger a boss creature that spawns there that could drop some special items. boosted loot, it would make all land areas more attractive. maybe have some random robots spawn there to try to assassinate you, that could drop something nice. Maybe have land areas drop some special item for example LA 1- 10 drops some Funky junk A, and 11-20 Funky junk B, and when you combine em, you can spawn a big super boss at treasure island, that needs 100-200 players like hussk, that could drop some fun stuff

Roaming bonus monsters, make monsters that travel from A to B around the world and have em drop maybe boosted loot and some special items. Makes exploring fun! Maybe have some feffoid treasure hoards or merp nests that you could scavenge for special loot spawn from time to time.

Noob fishing pole, you could fish around the universe, you could find rare and special fish, used as a pet food and buff items, have fish have 0 tt. Maybe special junk you can fish too, that could be used for crafting or something. Deep sea fishing pole that you could use from a boats! Would make boats useful, maybe have a chance to trigger some special mobs with boosted loot when you fish that have swallowed something juicy. :)

Arena, have an arena where you can enter when enough players sign in to it, maybe 10 at the time, and reward players 1 uni ammo per kill, and winner with 10 ped per win and 1 winning token and maybe have some gladiator gear to buy with those tokens and P-fist, sword etc. Maybe when you enter arena you spawn there with gladiator gear on you, with gladiator weapon and everyone would have same hit points to make it fair.

When you pvp, and kill players, each player would drop a token, you could do something with those tokens. for example with 100 tokens you could have every month a gladiator tournament, where you need 100 tokens to enter 2-10 players fighting eachother and top 3 most kills and last one standing would earn some gladiator gear and benefits. Maybe have a few rounds. You could exhange 100 pk tokens for maybe 20 ped universal ammo, and gladiator arena tokens for higher amount of ammo/gear with maybe bonus dmg or bonus reductions to player dmg. Every half a year, you could have a special tournament where all small tournament winners would compete for special items. Have a tournament TV terminal where you could spectate the matches around the arena, or maybe have a colosseum with seats and players who comes to watch and hang around could receive some buffs from participation. Tournament day buff, you get from being there, with some extra dmg and higher change to loot rares for few days. You could only loot 1 pk token from same player each day.

Money lost on pvp, could go on a pot, that could be as a reward for colosseum gladiators, it could make entropia attractive when you could come and try to compete for real money in the arena. Lootable pvp could take 10% tt you have in your inv and give that to the looter instead of full 100% :) Would make it less punishing and more ppl could enjoy the thrill to be hunted! And make pvp more active. You dont have to rob it all, would be more acceptable to hunted one, and would still be a good win for hunter. Also pvp is so damn expensive, it would be nice that missed shots are returned on loot and from player kills. :) I dont pvp,so i am not sure if its so already. Would be more fun if missed shots would not be consumed at all actually even in pvp. Its more fun when it dont kill your wallet!

You could have grenades that are crafted, you could toss em on the ground that are exploded, would ragdoll knock-back players, stun em making em unable to act for a short time, or smoke screen, killing line of sight unless your 5-10 yard from player. You could carry a force-field shield on your pack, and swap to it and hold it up to protect from grenades, could have like 100-500 protection to grenade dmg and overall very high protection stats. Could maybe only use shortblade, pistol, doas when you have one, maybe have 2 modes for shield, passive where you can shoot/hit and have extra protection + extra protection/deflection when you block, and defensive stand where you hold it, and have even bigger protections could act as a wall, so players behind shield close to shield player would not get hit also if they are behind the shielder. Shield players could act as a walls on bosses and pvp, and such.

Last edited:
You could also have some combination armors, like Dragon + knight armor = Dragon knight armor with special buffs, so that they wouldnt go to waste.
Vampire Ghost
Rascal Hunter
Renegade Shogun
Holy Paladin (healing buffs)
Crusader and Holy crusader!
Armada set with vehicle bonuses.
All kinds of stats could be used as a set bonus +certain damage types + skills +chance to proc and effect +extra protection +pet handling +group buffs -decrease costs etc. All armor sets deserve a bonus in future imo :)

Attachments could be better, like adj abrer laser, could need 2-5 abrer lasers per craft and could have small added dmg, crit, crit dmg, or rare loot increase. Could make mindforce power implants, so you could have extra implants that would do same for mindforce and melee.

Better hp buff implants, mindforce shields that increases protection to different forms of dmg, Slows monsters when you take hit or deal dmg with melee/mindforce. make monsters take extra dmg.

Last edited:
Also furniture update, i would vision it like this. All furniture have some special bonus on them like skill boosts on them, and when you log out, and leave your character inside house with your fancy furniture, next time you log in, you would have a buffed character for a duration, so you can get some agility bonus from chairs, some perception bonus from paintings, weird stuff, but it would surely make furniture have a use ingame.

Lvl-20 Biotopic unlock could give a buff, when you heal someone increases healing on that avatar from mindforce by 3% for 2 mins, stacks up to 10
lvl-50 buotropic 10% of healing is you do is given to whole team, or players in radius.
lvl-60 electrokinesis would have a 20%(would increase per lvl) chance per hit to increase electric damage on a mob by 2% stacks up to 10 times max at lvl200.
Force field, Mindforce Armor attachment that could have a hit point like force field, on top of plates to boost max hp, you could regain force field by getting healed with mindforce, or by dealing damage after you have a special skill.. Maybe have a force field booster chips that increase it by some %.
Recharge skills, unlock a recharge skill at lvl90 or something. When you use mindforce, you recharge the skill and when its ready, you can increase attack rate, or damage, or make a hit crit.
Mini wormhole-gate you could open a gate somewhere, and it would remain open for time, swap weapon, do stuff, swap back to chip, throw one front of you, run thru it and be back at first gate and both disappears.

Shields to use with 1 handed swords and whips and fists, increases defenses, and maybe make mobs have bigger chance to hit players with shields, could enable some tanking :) You could put decoyer armor upgrade to harness, have a noice (mää mää sheep)emiting from device on you that makes you extra irritating, mobs would choose to hit you instead when you hit them, maybe have some item that makes you more durable/stronger, more mobs you have on you, so you could aoe tank mobs for your team.
Martial arts could have 2 handers give 10% crit dmg depending in sword lvl, and 1 handers could wield a force-field shield instead.

Maksmanship unlock could increase hit chance up to max hit chance when you have 20k of it.

Serendipity have a bonus rare loot, extra chance to roll crits, hits, successes on crafting etc.

Crafting skills could increase chance of successing crafting chance from that 45 to up to 100% when you reach the ultimate master rank, maybe have a bigger portion of near success return all materials spend as a resources instead of residue and remove failures completely.

Melee damage assesment = chance to proc extra dmg on hit, depending on lvl.

Aura buffs: that would affect all party members, increase, hp, healing received, damage done, crit chance. Maybe have avatar unlock hidden soul powers when getting more powerful. and you could choose your own aura buffs and maybe change them with some aura stones if you messed up
Maybe every 10 points of str, stamina, psyche, int, agility, you could choose something that boosts you, or your team.

Leader skill, when you make a team and hunt in team you get a leader skill that could increase team, rare loot change or trigger some buffs when hunting with player with leadership. Team hunting could have benefit of auras/pets from other players and extra loot chance. Running speed, avoid hits, acid,cold,burn,electric protection etc, attack speed, increased hit chance, crit chance.

Players could get that crit/crit dmg from skills too, or from weapon/armor/other jewelry stat boost rolls. :) 350% crit dmg mod is already too crazy, maybe max 150% and increase crit % cap higher instead like 25-30. So the dmg wont go too crazy numbers! It might cause problems on shared loot if all loot is shared by dmg done, those 300% critters will eat the loot of those without crit. Maybe share the loot instead of how much ped everyone spends instead of dmg done? Also there is a problem on shared, you can get an item from boss by shooting it just once. You could have a bosses drop equal amount of shrapnel/ped to everyone depending on their own ped spend, and give those items/armors/loots as a extra on top, so everyone would be more happy! Maybe players that deal more dmg could get a bonus loot that is not taken from other players? Not sure if it already is like this, could be wrong here. I see it like, its not good to have "normal" dpp weapon when others have good dpp lots of crit/ crit mod, maybe those players with very good dpp could get a boosted loot from the mob system side? Already costs alot to spawn a boss, so i dont see why boss couldnt always be rewarding, and never have those bosses that eats your ped, atleast not much of it, Killing a boss could feel more rewarding, maybe always give back 95% and always drop a few items on top. So boss could be like tier upgrading, gives back the tt, in junk and roll a couple of bonus items/ped every time. (Boss could hand everyone 95% and rest is by damage done if there are any(Maybe more items, more there is players, and if there is players that has low dmg/healing done, maybe give those some support reward, so you could be a boss healer/support in future. Helper tokens? :) Bosses could have small healer, tanker bonus added! Boss kill tokens!

Also when you fail to kill a boss, or a monster you could have 90% returned to storage when mob/boss/player kill fails, we had a goki that despawned on us when timer ended, ouch ;-) Would make losing and pvp, more fun. winner in pvp, could take 5% + get their own ammo back. and 5% for pvp contest prices!

Last edited:
Expert Crafters could have chance to proc expert traits on L items and maybe UL too, that have a range of effects, maybe extra protection, hp buff, crit, effeciency bonus, or efficiency that consumes less ammo

Masters would have a better and bigger benefits and so on

Ultimate masters would have the best pool of crafts and maybe add expert, master, BP's that they could loot when making items with boosted bonus stats. Maybe experts could loot slightly boosted blueprints and masters bit better boosted, also added BP looting chance from higher lvl crafting.

Plates with burn, acid, electric, cold could proc a chance to null those completely like 1-50% to completely avoid the damage. Electric 24 could have boosted Electric protection by 13% and chance to null the electric damage you take by 23%

Ghost armor could proc like.
5 extra hp, impact and penetration boost by 22%, Evade by 3% Crit reduction by 4% Boots could have special run speed that can drop and maybe gloves could roll a power grip enhancement, that increase damage with sword, whip and mace with like 5% Could have a special item that does it too when attached to gloves.
Could maybe have some junk yard scrapper professor, that you can hand in 10-50x used up LP-10 to get something in return maybe BP's for adj,imp version, and those adj imp could drop higher BP's
Helm could have a assisted target vision system that can increase hit, and crit.

Rocket pack on harness, when in tight spot you could use it and fly with it for some distance with high speed (fun stuff)

Adj, imp, mod, perf forms of all L crafted items as a rare loot from crafting. Would make crafting more interesting :)Guns Higher eff/dpp/range/reload versions of normal crafts of every sort. Amps, lasers, scopes, with reload, crit, crit dmg, +dmg, Armors with extra hp/prot. Maybe very rare chance to get UL version blueprint too when clicking them to make it extra exciting to click em.And adj, imp, mod, perf mining amps with extra tt, and bonus to rare ore, depth, range etc :) Could drop only from making those items like level 5 amp drops adj imp mod perf lvl 5 etc. Also component crafts could drop rare BP's to make parts for these items.

If you could upgrade all items ingame from adj to perfected, you could spread alot of markup all around, so all mobs could drop something cool. Like adj, imp upgrade parts for normal mobs, mod, aug parts for mini bosses, and perf part for bosses, could have miniboss/boss types for all mobs ingame too, bit of remodelling to do :) Say no to junk items, basic items could be 45-55 eff, adj could be 65+imp 70+ mod 75+ aug 80+ perf 85+ with dpp going up on every upgrade too!

Last edited:
Starter zone dailys for newbs, could hand out 3 ped universal ammo by killing noob mobs 50 exaro, 50 bristles, 50 snables, 50 daikibas, 50 shinkibas, 50 caudatergus, and same for other planets, also maybe extra daily for gold pack buyers that would be 10 ped universal for killing 20 small mobs, 30p for medium, 30p for big, each day and chance to get some special item. Maybe have a daily mission for killing mobs that would not give ped, but a chance to loot some item that is needed for some special and good crafts, Such daily could be nice for people who have bought LA's, invested in gold packs, or spend a long time here, like make it better and more chances every year you spend here.

Beginner zone mini bosses for killing punys and starter mobs, would drop upgrade items to bukin, harrier, and that starter armor you get from starter missions, fap you get from gauntlet, and for noob armors guns for lvl0-5 or something, and a bit of boosted loot maybe? Roaming rare spawns to that area with like 30 min - 1h timer, would spawn to random spot and have travelling route, or many different routes per mob.

Rogue colonist spawns, maybe you could find some colonists that have gone rogue around the universe, dropping some special blueprints, special parts to mod items.

Sweat shop, a guy where you could hand in sweat token as a reward, and all sweat that has been handed to the guy could be bought from the shop with 2.0 ped / k, from pool of all handed sweat and peds given would be given to you when your sweat is bought, maybe every time you hand in sweat, you would get a token, and you could buy some special sweater items with tokens, maybe adj, imp, mod sweat tool, and some special armor set / mindforce chips that have bonus sweating, bonus healing buffs. maybe mission, with getting 500 tokens you could go into special sweaters club, where you have some special missions to sweat different mobs and survive and then get some special BP's that needs alot of sweat for decent stuff :) maybe have some swunt mobs there that sometimes gives boosted loot. or have chance to drop special items that needed for special crafts when swunted completely and killed. Maybe special reward and achievement for a person that has entropia master sweat gathering and has solo sweated all sweatable mobs dry? Maybe with skill and on higher mobs, you could loot rare sweat used for neat crafts'n'stuff.

You could spread special parts around the universe to different land areas, maybe 20 different items and when all collected you could attempt to make a starfinder ship/ big ship L and rarer UL, you could maybe get a boosted blueprint from vehicle crafting for a such thing. maybe have L need less parts than UL one, and UL be rare.

Last edited:
I see many players who have been around here for almost 10 or even 20 years, you could maybe check all of those people and give them all special armor and 2.0 weapon for their time, money and hard work in game, maybe with their name on it. :) maybe have a special reward for everyone every year, longer you been, better the junk. :) With some missions to upgrade those armors too, so you have something cool to do ;-)

Old timer buffs. Your avatar could maybe grow in time when you spend time ingame, maybe have increased rare loot buff per year spend and some spend xp bar that goes up when you spend time ingame and people in your team could benefit from extra rare loot when you heal/shoot in team and extra healing or protection or something. Also have a buff for people that helps noobs, maybe old timers could have special missions that when you hunt in team with people that have younger avatars/noob skills, you all could complete missions everyday for some rewards.

Last edited:
And ofc have a church on each planet that every sunday would play for example Todd White videos on a big screen at some specific times (why him? Hes enthusiastic man, who talks about real experiences he has with people with Holy spirit and is living close to God, he actually walks according to bible teaching's and has a miraculous life because of it, as you can hear yourself when you listen to him! I recomment it to everyone.) When you watch one video at church you could receive holy spirit buff that, increases movement speed and gives a skill increase and also gives "hangs out with jesus" buff that increases healing and rare loot chance ;-) Help Heavenly Father in hes work aswell! So all could find his love. You could also pick up bible from church and there would be random button that would give random bible passages for you to read if you are bored, helps people grow spiritually giving them food for soul aswell! Ofc it would be cool to co-operate with Todd White, have 3d camera on hes sermons and you could use 3d glasses to participate on sermons and hear the word of living God! :)

God helped me off drugs, and jesus healed my back, and more, and feel, notice he is with me and helps me daily, i also hear holy spirit talk to me and he helps me with stuff so, its real for me! And hope it would be real for everyone here too! PS: Jesus loves you all! One experience was, i heard a voice say panic attack days before, i did not think much out of it. But then, later i was on chruch meeting, people were singing, i was sitting and panic attack started, it has happened many times before, and before i went in panic, something stopped it(like before), like snap, the fear is gone, and i went for a smoke, and a voice helped me thru it, as i was a bit shaken, i did not tell anyone, and at end there was prayers, i went to get a prayer and when i went there to a brother who was praying for people and he without me saying anything(he had word's of knowledge, holy spirit guiding him), started casting panic attack demon out of me, saying panic attack leave in jesus name! And i felt something leave me, and i felt better and lighter. :) I advice to go to a revival church meetings interesting things WILL happen to you, when you believe!

Maybe give 10% to charities around the world. Maybe add a chance for players to play for charity, they could pick a charity and 1%(up to 10%? for hof loots) loot they loot, goes to that charity and they could recieve a world helper buff, to increase rare loot chances by a bit :) maybe get a special rewards when they have shot for example 100, 1000, 10000 to charities. Would be a new type of fundraizer. Help those poor folks around the world! Maybe have a top donateer list. Who ofc could be rewarded somehow ingame!

Genesis 28:20-22

Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat and clothing to wear, so that I come again to my father's house in peace, then the Lord shall be my God, and this stone, which I have set up for a pillar, shall be God's house. And of all that you give me I will give a full tenth to you.”

Luke 6:38

Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”

Maybe heavenly Father would remember you lot, in a special way for sharing and like that, caring. :)

Mindark could have a reputation as a generous giver!

Prayer emote, that gives a bit some skill ups, when you meet a player you could pray for him to bless him, he could receive some sort of benefit, bit 1% more rare chances, 1 hp, 1 hp regen, 1% reload, 1 impact prot, 1 runspeed, 0.1% crit, 1 prayer per player per 24h, could last for 24h. Would be nice to have some monk noobs running around, praying and getting alms! ;-) Could unlock some spiritual gifts when prayer is high enough. Could give some benefit for prayer too, like stronger spirited is one, that prays. if there are 2 players they could start a dance trance together that increases their hp regeneration, and maybe give some evade / protection, so sweating monk noobs could pray and dance and sweat together. Could have drums, flutes, harps that gives benefit to dance parties. Maybe the item could play drum, flute, harp music too. Avatar could also receive gift of holy spirit from water baptism by a priest and speak in tongues to stregthen their inner spirit man and regenerate, but ofc in dystopian spiritless future slaughter-machine evil cyber-atheists(jesus loves you all anyway!) have banned communing with higher powers as a "religion" and bad stuff ;-) Do not lose hope fellow children of god! Machine people and their false gods shall fall and light will once again shine in the dark world! Thank you jesus for help! Praise the lord! Could have cross-shaped spaceship in some corner with cult of jesus worshippers humans, feffoid and a drone generation 07, inside where you could get the baptism from their priest. Start "follow the light, mission chain to become discipline of jesus and to find God. ;-)" That has different forms of noob helping missions, maybe get a blessed white robe with healing buff or something, maybe later blessed healing armor/fap/bio-chip when you have done alot of healing, noob helping, mentoring hehe.

Last edited:
And ofc have a church on each planet that every sunday would play for example Todd White videos on a big screen at some specific times, and when you watch one video at church you could receive holy spirit buff that, increases movement speed and gives a skill increase and also gives "hangs out with jesus" buff that increases healing and rare loot chance ;-) Help Heavenly Father in hes work aswell! So all could find his love. You could also pick up bible from church and there would be random button that would give random bible passages for you to read if you are bored, helps people grow spiritually giving them food for soul aswell! Ofc it would be cool to co-operate with Todd White, have 3d camera on hes sermons and you could use 3d glasses to participate on sermons and hear the word of living God! :)

God helped me off drugs, and jesus healed my back, and more, and feel, notice he is with me and helps me daily, i also hear holy spirit talk to me daily and he helps me with stuff so, its real for me! And hope it would be real for everyone here too! PS: Jesus loves you all!

Maybe give 10% to charities around the world. Maybe add a chance for players to play for charity, they could pick a charity and 1%(up to 10%? for hof loots) loot they loot, goes to that charity and they could recieve a world helper buff, to increase rare loot chances by a bit :) maybe get a special rewards when they have shot for example 100, 1000, 10000 to charities. Would be a new type of fundraizer. Help those poor folks around the world! Maybe have a top donateer list. Who ofc could be rewarded somehow ingame!

Genesis 28:20-22

Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat and clothing to wear, so that I come again to my father's house in peace, then the Lord shall be my God, and this stone, which I have set up for a pillar, shall be God's house. And of all that you give me I will give a full tenth to you.”

Luke 6:38

Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”

Maybe heavenly Father would remember you lot, in a special way for sharing and like that, caring. :)

Mindark could have a reputation as a generous giver!
No. Religions must not be allowed anywhere in the game. I don't know what religion that is that you are trying to put on display here (probably something Christian), but I'm an Atheist and I generally dislike it when that kind of stuff is sort of pressured onto anyone. Believe in what you want, I don't care what it's called, how many gods it contains, what your praying routine looks like, what your heaven is called, what you have to do to be reborn as what you want, what the level of oppression is towards women. That's a private thing, your private thing. Religions are fiction and while EU is a fictional game, they don't share anything.

Well, of course there's Lootius, who we all accept and donate our time to. That's part of the game. Enough belief, not more needed. 🙏

Todd White speaks about Jesus, and speaks how and why religion is bad. "Religion hanged jesus to a tree, they did not know what they were doing." :) Its difficult to understand these things if you havent had a real encounter with Jesus and know the truth. i met players who believe, no one loses, actually, they could make a graveyard around the church where you hunt/cast out demons weekly every sunday, and maybe loot a holy water that fully heals you, removes debuffs and makes you unable to die for 5-10 seconds. ;-)

"hihihihi"

Last edited:
Til I think this is enough ideas to keep the devs busy for the next 10 years 😂.

Religion could be added to the game if its a fictional one and fits with the lore. Much like how prayers are implemented in other games. We already have mindforce, so prayers with buffs isn’t all that ridiculous.

But a church playing this Todd White guy and celebrating the real life version of Christianity and Jesus is definitely not going to happen.

"Religion is dead, and sucks life out of people." Faith in jesus is not only belief and religion because people have real experiences of God and Jesus, but some believers are under influence of religious evil spirit. Christian religions are formed on beliefs about Jesus, God, and God's word that are not according to actual God's word, not scriptural in other words. Jesus real teachings teach humans to live close to God, so they can have relationship to holy God and experience God speaking to them and helping them every day, as the scripture promises.

Your avatar might come to your dreams to call you a noob with angelic smile on hes face, when you spend too much time gaming and dont get to know God allmighty personally. Its for everyone, such an better life, that is will of God to follow jesus and be in connection with him again thru holy spirit. Jesus loves you! :) I experience smiling spirit smiling to me almost every day, maybe even everyday not 100% sure since i met spirits! <3. Oh and, dont marry satan's angels, you get in big problems, advice from noob who did so. Luckily i was saved, Damn satan and hes lies! ;-(((

MA could make some buffs, so its even beneficial to be offline (sleep mechanics) player to only play max 4-6 hours per day, as money games are very addicting. Maybe have some BP-research, table you can leave your avatar to do research for hours at your or someones house, maybe have house keys, you can make and borrow for a time perioid (tool BP), and discover new BP's and increase QR of prints when at table.

Last edited:
Ranks, you could have a missions that ranks you up, you could get one when you spend enough time ingame with rank, leutenant, sergeant, commander etc, you could have a mission to lead a team to do missions to defend or attack robots, mutants and when in team with a player who has a rank, you could have for example commander's presense, that gives you some kind of buff to whole team. Rank could also open new daily missions, and you could invite people without rank to join you.

Maybe make an no flight oil-rig island where there would be some mobs dropping starter items, stones/items for lvl0-5 craft items, some couple nice rare spawns with timer with bit better loot and players above lvl15 couldnt enter there anymore, maybe have some more simple crafting dailys for beginners, to get bit of eng, tools, weapon crafting. :) Could have pvp on island where all shots is returned back or bit lost and added to next barrel spawn, but so ppl could cheaply train, hangout and fight there. Maybe have missions to lead noobs there and have few dailys to shoot and rookie mine and get like 3 ped uni ammo as a reward. Mission to make 4p, 4b, rk-0, andarmatrix 10, thruster and a noob vehicle and have materials found/dropped off that island. Maybe also daily for healing done to others that give paramed, some reward to get healing costs back. Missions to upgrade or even more fun give a blueprint that needs lvl0 to upgrade, gauntlet fap, harrier, that starter armor with 1 prot , all 0-5 guns,armors, finder, excavator, and ofc bukin. Maybe have there spawn some broken military vehicles to repair also and get a noob repair kit and welding for it or mission to make welding wire everyday. You could maybe get BP and ospra/alternative ingots from a mission or loot from island or have a arkadian/rocktropian trader you can trade 1 lyst for 1 alt and 2 lyst for 2 ospra? You could have such a place for all planets! Maybe one with themepark theme at rocktropia, could have a weekend noob events there every weekend! There could be a cargo ship leaving to rocktropia mission on weekends so people from other planets could go there and on monday forward ship from rocktropia back, repeatable weekly mission that could be made for players under lvl15, maybe mission to hand in 100 sweat for 1 daily and ticket. Not sure if such teleport already exists- Arkadia, rocktropia, toulan and cyrene could have missions for their own items, alot of crafts are kinda junky, like armors, finders, maybe noob weapon/finder amps with low tt + ammo burn and upgrade BP's for start lvl UL crafts so they could have some useful set bonuses atleast. could also make better starter crafts/ugrade for em, bring all weapons/finders up to date. :) Maybe there is a limit to trade like 10 ped per ore per day, so you could even sell that alternative at cyrene/arkadia/calypso to others if you dont need it anymore to get a bit of trading experience/mu profit. Could have repeatable mission with bit of pecs / ped / upgrade items for all starter mobs on all planets in game for 1 extra daily or a mission to kill any of cyrene noob mobs, any of arkadia, any of calypso, so on! Noob zones could have 5-15 only rare loots/ores you can find with rookie items to upgrade all those beginner gears, low lvl 5-15 ul armors/finders/weapons. Fun idea,daily mission to ask for 2 ped of alms, when someone trade you 2 ped, he will get a 24 hour buff as a reward(maybe 1% chance to find rares, 2 hp, 1% movement speed or something like that 0.5 reload), buff could stack to 10 could give couple points of reputation aswell. You would hand 1 ped from those 2 peds to monk giving the daily and the 1 ped would go to charity somewhere in real world. You couldnt get it again unless its completed, you couldnt abandon it, and monk would haunt you until you pay. Could be also like, if someone has that daily, he could press "ask for alms for poor" and he could press yes, 2 ped would be taken from him, and he would get buff and noob would get hes 1 ped when he completes it at monk. If noob dont complete the daily in 24h he would get hes 2 ped back. I think items like thruster, rk-0, mindforce amp 1, and items below 20 ped tt, could have 10 pec auction fee, going up with extra MU, so noobs could auction too? Also you could up the price by 50 pecs would help selling like oils and stuff. Noobs dont cash out, so why not give a bit of freebies to get taste of the game and some piece of action, lots of stuff to do! I wish my starter journey would have been easier and more stuff to do hehe. Thanks to David Manic Goliath to help me get started, there was others but cant remember their names :-(. David has been here really long time and helps noobs i think he deserves a special item named after him! Could be daily token / boss token upgrade vendor that sells adj, imp, mod, aug perf BP's to 0-15, rest could be looted from crafting? Crafts for 0-15 UL drop/crafts upgrades, including mf chips also, they could use a 0 tt noob mob L armors/weapons as crafting material and on failure return the upgradeable item with 100% chance. Something for noobs to do. ;-)

Last edited:
i think you confused this place with WOW or FFXIV.
i back the idea of level of crafter generate better weapon as a "lorewise" one.
sadly thet wouyls pose a Barrier to new crafters that can not have "master trait "
that happens on 9/10 of your ideas.
are interesting per se but their economic impact make them too cumbersome to apply or bear a potential very negative effect.

as per churches of course i am against. religion if any , fictional or not, is BAD (in the game, RL do whatever you prefer).

wrong game, no "temple of Elune here"......

You could spread adj, imp, mod, aug, perf upgrade parts to all mobs accross the planets, in caly for caly stuff and arkadia for arkadia armor and weaps, put low lvl armor/gun upgrade parts dropping from lower lvl mobs making em stay relevant, all mobs could have their own special upgrade parts, and maybe add blueprints that you can loot, like modifier armatrix trigger 5 clicks, that is used as a part for upgrade. You could have those armor upgrades be blueprint, that always gives the for example for imp knight upgrade, you need a adj knight, but if it fails, you always get that adj part back so its not too punishing. You could loot alien mining tech from mining, so you can craft finders and excavators, for example finders with boosted enmatter, or ore only rare finds, you could have boosted enmatter skill on some finders, maybe have excavators with boosted skills to enmatter, or ore only, and ampped enmatter only, maybe UL mining amps with skills boosts, and depth increases too. Crafting tools could be a place to loot BP for these upgrades, more fun for crafters and excitement. Higher lvl armor, gun, finder upgrades could use the lower lvl upgrade parts aswell as higher ones a component so they stay in demand, so they are constantly needed as people upgrade to better stuff. Also could use crafted items as a parts for upgrades, maybe 0 tt ones, so they can be used as a material too, like some item upgrade could use 10x LP-10 @ 0 tt. Maybe have 0tt craft items stack, they can be sold too ;-) and crafting will stay relevant even with alot of UL items ingame. Even crafts could use 0 tt L items.

You could have another melee amp, converts decay into ammo burn to make those decay only weapons better, maybe have adj, imp versions to make dpp better and apply a bit dmg to make more good items :) You could have blades sometimes making monsters bleed for extra dmg over time, and mace, powerfist have impactful blow, maybe adding bit extra impact dmg and making mob unable to attack or move for a second or two.

Last edited:
I welcome other people to come share new item tips and content ideas here too :)

Cave ins when mining, you could find a hidden cave or vault when mining, like you spawn a entrance that looks like a cave entrance(teleporter with cave graphics), and teleports you to a cave instance that has a duration before it caves in and closes, it might house some cave dwellers with a boss or a treasure. Under water caves you can clear and see if rares spawn or stuff is spawned there, crashed ships on ocean floor that wakes up and activates defenses.

Mindforce chips, Charge chip, teleports you instantly to 50-100m forward, maybe cause some blast effect too
Force protection field, you could channel some forcefield around players and space ships to reduce dmg they take and shield could have a hp too, that is taken before hitpoints, like 5 hp per second or something. Like you target a player/ship and then it channels it until cancelled. So some players could serve as a protector buffers, maybe you could heal at the same time, but shooting would cancel it? Could give ppl jobs as a protector/fappers, maybe boss tanks would need such a hero?

Last edited:
Craftable rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings with hp, attribute boots, dmg/protection type buffs, rare loot etc. You could loot High quality, perfect gems from mining and crafting needed as a materials. Maybe they could be infused with some mindforce amplifiers to give force fields, and boosts to mindforce. Maybe stat that reduces mind essence spend when used MF. Or a chance to use non at all.

Farming, You could have a house plant pots where you can put 1 plant to grow, you could make these plants into buff items :) Bit more income for peeps with houses and farms. Maybe have some rare seeds needed for something else too, with more days needed to grow em.

Special force stones you can find when mining, has some mindforce boosting properties, used to make implants, gear like rings or other accessories that boosts mindforce.

Last edited:
Avatar shoots pistol using both hands, would like to see a unlock, that enables 1-handed shooting with pistols and doa's and equip a force shield to other hand, to soak bigger hits :) Maybe you could also use the shield on actionbar, when you click it, it will aggro mobs to you in like 10-20 yard radius from other players or two buttons one for aoe taunt, one for single target aggroing, like smack em with shield that will aggro em

Not sure he will... Msturlese already told him he might have confused this game with Wow (or anything of the like) but it doesn't stop the man :banana:

Apart from all your wonderful suggestions, which are basically all the things we can find in any other "mmorpgs" out there...

...I'd really like to know who's your "Provider" ?
Because what you smoke seems to be Premium Quality Sh.., and i am sure after just one drag I'll see Jesus and agree with everything you said :kos:

Farming, You could have a house plant pots where you can put 1 plant to grow, you could make these plants into buff items :) Bit more income for peeps with houses and farms. Maybe have some rare seeds needed for something else too, with more days needed to grow em.
This idea is decent, because it can build upon the existing framework and provide snug/garden plot owners with at least some useable end product and a reason for their investment.
Unfortunately MA have confirmed there is no development plan for these garden plots in the near future, so this is unlikely.

As for the rest of this thread, and I say this in tongue cheek because you are an in game friend..
A broken clock is right twice a day.

Keep those Jesus Juices flowing my man!

Mining L amps with ammo burn, so you dont have to pay that high % for "ammo" :)
Rag doll effect is nice when you die, would be nice if strong mosters could knock you back with that effect, maybe make a strength check, if avatar is strong enough you could resist it, would be nice to see noobs bouncing around, maybe something to do with avatar weight and strength, some mobs would hit so hard you need a shield(shields could have modifier so you are harder to stun/knock-back), and inv full of rocks to not bounce around like a toy :)

Mission: Race track bandits, You have to win a car race against their champion, so you can challenge him into duel = boss fight.

Hidden rare spawns with timer: They would spawn when you shoot a couple of mobs of certain type somewhere, like special mob ambush or something. It would make it interesting to travel around and poke around bushes to see if something special comes out.

Chameleon mob rare spawn, you wont see it until it attacks you, but when you take it down, something researchers might be interested in for their stealth tech drops out, could maybe enable player stealth armor attachments. Stealth armor attachment could be, you click it, it activates for certain time, unil it needs to recharge

Robot sea operations, big ships lands on sea from orbit and prepares artillery on continent, colonists need to destroy it with ships and quads :) "make players able to repair gun ships inside ship, would enable sea monsters / robot ships that can be hunted with ships in a team.

Neverdie boombox mk1, L item craftable from rocktropia ores and enmatter, when you have it in your inv, a folder pops up in entropia folder, you can put songs there and play it in team, could decay for couple pecs per song, so you can distribute it to artists, maybe have own collection too, maybe have player music contest ingame so people can play their songs so they can be put into collection and they can get some pecs when played hehe.

"someone up there" is helping me come up with ideas aswell. :)

Sea attacts* when boating, you can drop an attract to sea, never know what sort of creature is lurking deep beneath! Could also have some floatsam crates with junk spawn on sea, to encourage boating.

Mech-angelic wings with rocket booster, could enable fast take off and fly off to next mob, so you dont have to spawn vehicle, maybe have some flying rock formations where mobs spawn where it would be difficult to hunt otherwise, unable to shoot while flying. Could use energized crystal cells and oil in combination.

Robo-brain rare spawns, could be doing robot investigations/calculations and heavy protection around, drops robot tech blueprints if destroyed and looted before data is sent off and destroyed. Maybe for robot-tech laser/blp/melee/mindforce and mining amps.

Team mini bosses and bosses, when hunting in team, depending on a size, could spawn a mini boss that is tougher than normal mob and has special rewards. When enough minibosses are taken down, angry big boss could come to challenge the team. Could have couple different ones for different mob types and lvl's.

Ready for air-strike colonist? When you buy a quad, have a bigger ships, you could get a call from sergeant if you signed up to fleet, to gather some colonist to air strike an orbital ship / threating target on planet side. Doing there could rank you up higher in fleet, enabling more challenging and rewarding missions, and maybe some special base access with military secrets being told to you, like new locations, vendors with military grade parts/items. Could sometimes spawn special robot defenders wave with mini boss, or find robot or rogue colonist cargo ship with special loot. Quads could have repair helper bot attachment, a repair bot that flys around the quad and repairs and can be used from back seat. So back seater could repair while quad is on the job. Could also have some special shield bots that you could activate for extra hp/protection.

When you stream entropia, you could loot special beacons/items to spawn bosses for streamers to come and kill with you.

Last edited:
You could display all shopkeeper items players have in auction in separate tab and name auctioneer, auctions and shopkeeper, and have a new kind of drop to increase auctionslots, like 10 per extra auctioneer for those who wants to craft alot of stuff. Maybe you could loot em from crafting, tokens that open extra auction slots. Also discount function items go on 5% discount after they been in auction or on certain days. Maybe auction-auto.refill from storage. Like always have 2x 10b amps in for x-price, until non in storage. Maybe add extra storage section for extra 100 items for auction-refills. Players could also pay for 5$ for extra 100 storage slots, as mine is getting overflown with junk, and its not very nice to shift thru 100 vehicles/boxes in storage to look for certain items ;-) Maybe make those boxes so, you can put em in your house, and you have more storage slots? So people could buy/make warehouses hehe.

You could have a box for society, where you can put your junk when you log-off, and ppl can take and use em if your offline, you could set a fee for using em, and recall em into box when you log in, so ppl could have a safe-way to try out cool items they cant afford.

Some use for wood. L fishing pole, boats(rowing a wooden boat could give pilot skill and some stats), maybe have motor attachment, and attachment that you can have your fishing pole back of your boat, in water while you row around the place, to carch all sort of stuff, in different areas, maybe nets too. Small game traps, fishing boats would decay when rippersnappers/other sea monsters come to eat you when you are out fishing. You could leave small game traps, around the world and after some time you could go check the location, could spawn a deed in your inv, and a trap on ground that will disappear when you leave, and appear when you come close to it, find some small game in it, or nothing, or find that atrox has stomped on it and destroyed it. Could have some special pet critters or loot in em from time to time from different parts of world. Maybe pets could also eat small game food if their carnivorous, fishing poles could decay 1 pec per throw or something and have special lures to try to attract different kind of fish. Some fish could have special properties, maybe used for crafting items, consumables. :) Could have 24h food buff from eating a dinner in a house, and receive buff from furniture too like that, maybe have extra buff when more players eat together. 5 mins at the table with some comfy music on, and get back into action! Maybe have a share bread buff,so players who eat together are more buffed when they hunt together! Castle, big house owners could keep a restaurant open, as they have more items in house to give bigger buffs! Pet leveling is bit expensive imo, could have cheaper fish to feed, and when combined fish/fruit with sweet stuff you could have bonuses to pet? Even noobies could exp pets with fish fished with cheap noob pole and maybe have a big attract lure you can drag on a boat to lure out big sea monsters in different areas to take em down (bosses)

Could have fruit trees also spawn and bushes so you could make different kind of meals offering different buffs, sometimes get a rare very tasty fruits that boosts more hp, running speed, stamina, strength. Stamina could be used for sprinting, more stamina longer you can sprint, and you could also take less dmg when you have stamina, and strength could make you be able to withstand hits/do a bit more dmg with melee. Intellect could be something to do with crafting chances, better mining chance to loot rare/sootos/more chance to find claims,(success chance on crafting, discovering bp), better healing, and psyche with mindforce stuff. Agility could make you evade better, maybe have resist rolls on some mob attacks and you could handle weapons faster/crit a bit more.

Could have a everyday or weekly, highest catch, 2 categorys, most fish catched, and the fattest tuna, you could from time to time when you fish roll a extra fat fish, that has higher kg, and highest kg fish given to vendor would be given extra rewards. Noobs could fish among sweating too. :) Make a very cheap pole for noobs to use, so they could fish up some pet food and stuff, maybe you could fish some special clams that have jewelry materials or color fish for clothes.
Have some rare spawn flowers, clams, pots etc that could randomly spawn around you like fruit when you are looking for fish, running around forests and streams, find some extra lures, traps, special items in em. :) When you have used your deposit you could run around fishing and see if you find some rare mobs, pots, feffoid hoards, small animal nests, etc and earn a bit of ped by selling that to crafters etc. Maybe find some extra fertilizer for ingame house gardens/plant pots to make stuff grow faster, yield more, or even needed for growing special flowers.Maybe find some ancient tehcnology parts for special crafts.

You could have adj, imp, mod, aug, perf version of every L item drop from mobs too, maybe have some of those as 0: tt used as a crafting component, they all hunting loot could roll bonus stats on em when dropped, and could roll higher stats from normal rolling the least like 1 dmg or 0.1-1% crit to perf could have 10 dmg 5% crit, would make it more interesting, you could find good rolled L items that sell for bit extra.

Adj,imp,mod,aug,perf BP's for all mindforce chips would also be cool :) Guns have laser/scope with bonus stats, crit dmg, mindforce could have Force nano-booster attachments on chips that could have that extra reload, crit dmg, crit added to chips and melee could have something that covers the blade with extra electric charge for mace, whips and energy booster for energy-blade types that could also have extra reload, crit dmg, crit, or bit more extra dmg too on adj-aug versions. they could increase the max dmg, so with some weapons having booster, could enable using a higher lvl amp as max damage increases. Could also have a luck stat for all L items ingame, to increase chances of finding good stuff for some!

Its no fun when its only residue in globals/hofs, maybe add some 5.10,25,50,100,200,300,1000 ped tt-item that will make L items tt increase for that amount when added to craft when succesful as a rare loot from crafting :)

Last edited:
Feffoid, Robot fortresses, you could land your team middle of fortress, and start an endless wave event that will get harder every wave as more defenders and bosses pop up, gives player some challenge to test their gear :) Maybe have a aakas type chest hero reward that can be opened after everyone are wiped out as a reward that will get better from each eave, for reckless heroism from the military/covernment.

Could have cooking items, for home cooking, consumables etc :) maybe research table to research new consumables/blueprints.

Last edited:
Could have upgrade items dropping for raven, cheldyra, sigyn at wave events, and maybe have some good weapons as boss drop too? Not much good guns anywhere except mayhem, maybe goki or that feffoid boss could drop weapon and upgrade parts for it?

Hussk could drop 2-3 parts per kill, + upgrade parts for wurmslayer as its alot of people needed to kill it and collecting the parts is challenging. :) or put ugrade parts to hussklings. Rextelum at sand king wave could drop those sand king plates also and upgrade parts for sigyn and plates. I see people do em alot and seeing any rares there.

Maybe put weapon and upgrade parts to beacon missions :)

Last edited:
Yo I wish I had this good of an imagination

You could also find dead colonists, destroyed robots, abandoned rogue colonist, feffoid, umbranoid camps, or colonists in a cage you can free, maybe some daily on feffoid camps. Maybe have personal cooldown, or 1 per area per day restriction for some stuff that could spawn around you, so you dont find too many to make it weird.

Adj cryogenics booster, added to cryogenic chips, deflects 8% Cold damage, 10% to freeze target on hit reduces movement and attack speed by 7%, Protection to cold by 25, Cold power channel, when you take cold damage, you gain 1% cold damage for 10 seconds. Cold burn: When you deal cold damage, you apply cold burn 1% cold damage to target(for whole team?) per hit/crit for X seconds. There sort of stats could be added also when you level up in cryogenics.

Maybe professor pigwins cryogenic fart implant could be found, making you fart freezing farts when at low hp when hit at below 40%, to freeze monster for 5 seconds, to save your butt. Or something similar. :)

Kinetic force field chip, you could apply these to party members, having a force field that acts like hp, could absorb some dmg or all, and hp would be reduced when its at 0, and when mindforce is used, will to win/survive of the mindforcers could stregthen the shield of the party by % dmg they deal with mindforce, or biotropics could increase and regenerate it even better. Maybe add bonus protections to these shields. Different mindforcers could bring their talents and make the shield/aura stronger and have different properties, some sort of fusion of mindforcers. Could have psychedelic entites, demonic or angelic, to boost mindforcers/Do something. Demonic have harmful and angelic beneficial. Who knows.

When you log off, next day you log in, you could have had a dream of crafting, mining, hunting, you could discover a blueprint for upgrade, item you can make after it, or spawn a mob, find a claim from that dream, maybe rng dream about some player in game/soc and when you go hunt with him, something could happen for you two!

"hey dude, saw a dream about you, wanna go hang out? How are you?" :)

Maybe when you are ingame and hanging, you could have this vision of mob for example drawing of longu appear to your screen, like an imagination, or some place ingame, and when you find it, something happens or something is there for you. You could have lots different ones, and it could randomly give you some, so you could go on a quest to look for it, maybe have some hints. "you intuition says its in the X, its somewhere around X". Could maybe unlock with intuition?

First aid / bio chip upgrade, you could have an item that you put on first aid, and maybe have a extra button to use that, or have it trigger every time you heal, to remove some debuffs, could have many different ones, like one for that reduced healing buff, one for damage over time effects.

All zones in game could have 5 rare mobs/find events possible, could reskin mobs to make em with less cost, give em some extra abilitys. You could divide map so there are some fierce big bosses that spawn like when shooting mobs around for example area around and north of atlantis could be 1 area up to river close to billys, west of billys could be 1 area. Could have some sort of pop up when monster emerges, as it could need 5-10 people to take it down :) All mob spawns could be tied to some sort of boss/ rare spawn events. Like a big sky monster floats down when you kill a mob, to steal your kill, or some monsters emerges from ground, some patrol/ambust spawns/Feffoid;maffoind,mutant hunting party, rogue colonists etc.-Every mob ingame could have 5 a bit different size- colored - skinnedrare miniboss/boss versions that spawn when you hunt em, and maybe extra one you can spawn from some items that drops from em, or noobs could collect fruit, fish,special meat they like, maybe from area close where such monster spawn to lure a wave that comes for the food with a chance to have boss among em, rares in hungry horde.

When mining, it could trigger evil miner spawn that tries to steal your claim, or robots come to steal your claim, could drop some parts for mining equipment upgrades and blueprints for such.

Camps with some normal and rare mobs could spawn to area when there are no-one looking.

Last edited:
Status
Back