Some suggestions :-)

Status
Mindforce chips that boosts mining, mineral sense + mindforce skills, you could scan with a chip with your spirit eyes and find claims? Mindforce skill to exctact ores you find? Chips/amps that amps rare finds only?

Would be cool if all bosses ingame would have rare loot adj,imp mod gun etc, and upgrade parts to make for example adj guns to imp and so on? And armor part thats extra good to make all bosses exciting to take down? Like if someone with adj gun kills boss, it would have chance to drop items that can upgrade it to imp? If someone has mod gun, to aug? So you could return to boss and upgrade gun by farming it?
Maybe pyromancer chalite could drop staff that shoots those fire balls like you shoot those grenade launchers?

Umbranoid nomads back to game, a camp randomly spawns somewhere with a wave event and a boss, and then disappears after boss is done, so you can find it, do the event with several different bosses, maybe dagger of doom, despair and glory with upgrade parts as a possible loot? Dagger of light that glows silvery light? Maybe combine those 3 daggers and purify em with mission to make it with angel scales and something?

Another use for tier comps could be, add em to item crafts and you craft and L item with tier slots open? Tier comps could maybe also use to boost tiering speed on weapon?

Last edited:
Looted dna fragment C, i guess its used for nothing as LA's only need a few, maybe make new use for it, collect all, and put some pheromone or something in it, and maybe summon a boss with it? Could maybe drop melee amps? Dont have those lootable almost anywhere i guess.

All melee weapons could have a few special swings, maybe more with increased levels with cooldown to give us more to do when hunting, laser guns could have some increase power button that needs to cooldown before you can use it again, and blp guns could burst fast rounds and needing a cooldown perioid. Maybe melee moves could consume stamina and need to wait for it to recharge too? Or have some moves consume stamina and some on cooldown without it?

Last edited:
Make all mining/hunting loot and components into 1 pec items after refining/crafting so hoarding em wont tie up peds? We can take time in selling em or using em without tieing peds? material/equip Items dont need tt value at all, we just need tt back in loot, but what we have on us, and keep in storage dont have to have much tt value, if you know what i mean? Like shoot mobs, refine all loot into few pec materials(all usable mats and items could have 1 pec tt) and lots of shrapnel and keep going is better for all. armor,fap and guns could show use and repair cost instead, if you want crafting to cost, you can have 1 pec tt ores and comps and replace rest of the tt with nanocubes. This way players dont have to have thousands of peds tied to items and storage. Need some wayfor miners and hunters to extract all tt back to ammo from materials so they can store it and keep going without much material tt, so we could have fun hoarding and making items with everything we find, you could reduce ore/oil in loot after refining by some. Ppl couldstart storaging materials with small budjet, and they would always increase their hoard when they hunt/mine, eventually rewarding em with crafted items. resulting in alot more crafting being done ingame by all. Like 1000 ped lysterium could refine into 10000 lyst ingots worth 1 ped tt, and lots of ore residue that can be tt'ed and you can buy more probes and go back to field instantly without selling em for days.

Shrapnel and universal ammo could be used for special ammo crafting? Mineral residue from refining ores/enmatter to smaller tt versions could be material for special probes?
More gun missions like zorra for game, and bosses could drop upgrade parts up to perfection for zorra :) Maybe add 5 lvls per upgrade and reload, some eff and dpp to it on each step.

Ancient greek got alot of people swarming there for not that great gorgon armor and plates, first planet that makes wave event that can drop good armor, upgrades, gun and upgrades for it, and tier comps will be very popular place to be, why not put fap and upgrades there too for heck of it. 3 wave difficulties, all dropping base armor, weapon and fap, and upgrade to adj and imp on first, adj-mod and aug on next and adj-aug on mobs and perf from boss on third difficulty.

Neff stimpack could use upgrade to perf, 50 heal/pec 30 reload, 200 heal perfected neff stim best in slot fap? Go for it boiz, people starting to have 500 hp, maybe make it upgrade to lvl100 and heal 300 at 100? i guess 200 lvl fap could heal full 500 with heal over time lasting for full minute healing 1000 hp. Maybe even giving some damage reduction buff for resto duration for baddest mobs ingame.

Might need L faps that has super heal/pec so fapping cost wont get out of hand up to lvl200 with rare UL drop and upgrade parts for em. Have faps skill up faster first aid after lvl100, so you dont have to use fap for 100000 peds to get up to next one. So it keeps up with hunters hp gain, maybe make anatomy give more first aid? Like contribue to 50% or something?

Need tiers for regen chips and maybe some bio-research mission to upgrade all chips to next rank and adj-perf for every 25 lvl chip from mobs? Maybe make some mutant mobs that heals with resto/regen chip, and some way to interrupt heals, like shortblades or all blades could have some unhealable would special attack that reduces healing done by 90% for 10 seconds on 20 sec cooldown? After unlocking kill strike you can unlock it?

Maybe all mindforce chips could be upgraded to next lvl with some looted items? Implact could have chip slots, you can put multiple chips in it, and use em all without swapping weapons? Cryo chip on implact could add cold damage to melee, give protection to cold and guns and some extra dmg blast on cooldown? Some aoe freezing, single target slow, freezing ground making mobs slipand miss as they slip, or without gun/knife equipped blast for regular dmg without cooldown. Cryo + BLP and mace impact dmg could go together for extra shatter dmg as they are frozen and pyro could increase laser and laser sword dmg?

150 lvl cyrene maser weapon with upgrades with lvl going up to 25 each, when you completed all missions and farmed some cool junk from all bosses? So you would have 250 lvl weapon for those super grinders finally.

Last edited:
Can we have those warlock bosses with updated loot, to spawn when we grind at those high lvl robot spawns? I guess all bosses with huge hp could have some uber guns hidden in em in regular, adj-perf form? Would be nice if we could find all types of weapons lvl80-250 scattered among those big bosses around the world.

2 fap upgrades came to mind, could have some item you can put to fap or a stat, all overheal will become heal overtime, could be good for stronger faps, and one that changes heal overtime so it will stack hp and administer it only when you take damage, so for example you heal, you get 100 hp healover time, that wont go anywhere until you take damage, so next time you take 70 damage, 70 from 100 buff is taken, and leaves 30 for next hit.

You can break amps to use for adj amps and so on, what if you could break all weapons, armors, amps and combine those parts with crafting skill to create something new?

@Tilli - Are you on drugs or something? Sorry but I had to ask, I think I am not the only one wondering this lol.

I mean you also must have nothing else better to do and loads of time on your hands?

@Tilli - Are you on drugs or something? Sorry but I had to ask, I think I am not the only one wondering this lol.

I mean you also must have nothing else better to do and loads of time on your hands?
Til snorts a line of Jesus every morning.

I was for a long time, God helped me to quit drugs. I do have lots of time now.

Rare spawn Mulmin Pigg to Mulmun spawns, tameable pink mulmun with pig-snout, 50 hp puny, could also have small Mulmins spawn, smaller versions of mulmun? Mulmun Pigg could later on be equipped with chef hat and knife, and he can prepare fruits and oils combined for pet food with energy. Could have event where when you find and pick up a common dung, its set there as a bait and you get trapped after picking it up, unable to move for 1 min and group of small molisk sized mulmin piggs, pink with snout spawn around you, attacks you in team with clubs and mindforce. You could see its an ambush dung as there could be suspicious bush close to dung where the group is waiting to ambush and attacks from. They could have leafs covering their body.

Could also have Mulmin den mother, spawn somewhere randomly, that has mission he gives you 1 baby pigg, to hunt with you and gather experience to set out into world on its own, and you get it as a pet after you hunt some mobs with it.

Last edited:
I thought its shame i cant hunt any rares as most mobs are junk without markup, how about when player is 20lvls above looter lvl of a mob, he gets 99.5% loot back from em, with reduced hof size ofc, so people could farm mobs for rare items without losing much? I see guy hunting ambulimax on stream, its nasty as i know hes losing 7% he shoots and only gets 101% oils and shrapnel from it most likely. Finishing codex could be almost 100% loot back?

Ambulimax sure has nice items according to entropedia on loot table, shame its cheaper to buy em all off auctionhouse than to try to loot em for yourself.

Time to deposit 100$ its time to grab my favourite gun, mr armatrix 50 from auctionhouse, and hope i dont lose my moneys in 10 hours again. I heard there is wave system and sometimes item drops are disabled? Cant loot anything? Well thats a bummer, shooting my whole deposit in 1 day and item looting was disabled during that time. If there is such a system it sucks big time. Is it so? Make it slower to lvl up hunting by 90% and 90% less costs for hunting.

Loot tables sometimes sucks, is it so from neomex weak 400 hp you can loot chronicle, but toulan khaffash queen, can only drop low lvl zeraf armor with useless stats

Last edited:
What in the fuck is going on here
Welcome my brother, are you here too to listen to the mighty Tilli ?

I am joking... But i am still very interested in the stuff he is smoking :ROFLMAO:

Could be good to have an item that increases uses of item and offer some small boost maybe, something that increases item max tt by 10-1000 ped so you dont have to repair it all the time, many melee users would be happy with such an item. There is for example some 10 ped tt noob blades that are tricky to hunt with. Maybe the item could also have decay into ammo burn effect? Would be very nice for melee users.

am joking... But i am still very interested in the stuff he is smoking :ROFLMAO:
You have to be very careful about what you smoke - reality can be disrupted with disasterous/interesting results

Could have addition to sweating, when you kill mob that is empy of sweat, you gain sweatgatherer bonus and if you kill it with mindforce you get mindforce skill extra bonus, could have every 20 lvls of sweating, more lvl more chance to get rare sweat, you could sweat rare sweat from bigger mobs, they could be used to create high dpp and eff mindforce chips and good heal/pec heal chips up to lvl150, maybe have a skill mindforce brain cage, that uses sweat to cast, it will lock a mob down so you can sweat it, if you shoot it, it will break for bigger mobs to get sweat from em, like could last for up to 5 mins, it would be good to reduce amount of sweat you can collect from bigger mobs, to like 500 per mob, and increase the amount per extract for higher lvl/mobs. Those rare sweat could also be used to make buff chips, so sweaters could be a support members in team, support chips could increase hp, crit dmg reduc, kinetic shield block, burn damage block for example, give damage boosts, and cause negative effects on monsters, so sweaters could do support healing, buffing/debuffing and sweating. Could have new rare sweat every 20 lvls, and it would be used for items for those lvl's and higher, so lvl60 rare sweat items could use few lvl20, few lvl40 and some lvl60 rare sweat to make those, maybe rare sweat and nano cubes and some gold for chips? Maybe could have new implants with chips slots, and if you have implant with 5 slots, slotting em full of pyro chips would cause chips to benefit eachother. So player could choose to have implant with cryo, pyro or electric chips in em. Maybe some way to unlock more chips with tier comps to UL implants, so they have room for all chips ingame of that kind, maybe lvl200 mindforcer could use 3 different implants with all chips ingame?

Armors could have some new stat that increases hp regeneration for like 3 points every second-3 seconds, so that health regen bonus would be more useful.

Not sure if i suggested this before, cba to scroll back, you guys could make an weapon/armor/fap/mining equip maker program, all weapon stats could have a stat budjet for lvl1-300, every stat costs something, and adj, imp, has bonus budjet, you could have a program that rolls a random weapons with different stats, and when you guys at work bored, you just click reroll to make different guns and on some guns / armors you could come up with some bonus effect, this way you could make different types if weapons fast for lvl5-200 for all planets, Maybe could have a blueprint that rolls a random stat weapon like this? L and UL with random stat? would be pretty exciting, ofc could have some limits so program wont budjet everything into range. so all planets have their own weapons up to lvl200 using their mats. I recomment more uses for all weapons, and almost max eff on all L items so they become attractive, they are junky atm, as they are too expensive and lasts too little in my opinion. Weapon/armor roller could also have a set material cost set to it, and could roll parts needed for it that meets the criteria.

Could have BP that uses rare ores/ loot to roll random items with extra stats, and rare loot events from hunting could sometimes drop these kind of weapons with random stats. Maybe mining could have some different boxes you can find that could also roll these and some upgrade parts.

Last edited:

Here is a sheet from a player with "money printer gun" that sells for over 50k peds at the moment.

Here is 12 attempts, and with my 100$ deposit hitting runs. 2,4,9,12 would ne a very bad hunting month for me, as i would lose my whole deposit in less than 10 hours using my lvl gun, armatrix LR-55 with 50b amp. 10000 ped / 0.36027 (cost of firing gun taken from weapon compare) Would result in 27 777 shots for 10k peds, that would be 4 full guns 6k shots per gun 115 ped MU extra at 125% and bit over 2 amps 12k shots~ over 50 ped MU for 2 amps. 27 777 * 1.3(reload) = 36 110 seconds of firing 36 110 / 60 = 601 minutes 601 / 60 = 10.03 hours of shooting.

I would have much better chances and would have more fun hunting if the loot could be changed so run 3, would be worst case scenario for a hunter/miner/crafter instead of 2, and hitting big multis would be reduced accordingly, so i have less chances for jackpots, but my losses on worst case would be less, it would result in me being able to hunt alot more with my peds, i would have chance to hitting those rare items i would like to hunt for increasing my avatar power, and MA would still take my all peds but over extended time perioid. I would have better chances of looting sellable goods to extend my game play with more kills with my peds also. Hof slider would be very nice addition, those who wants to risk it, could set it so they can hunt like it currently is, and players that has less money, could set the hof slider to least volatile, so their peds would last longer, this way alot more people could afford to play the game, instead of quitting/taking long breaks(breaks sometimes is very good tho) in disapointment as they lose their 50-100 deposit at their lvl mobs in couple days. Those couple of days you hardly see any items at all on some cases, i experienced on next island, i got 1300 ped hof on myrinians and i lost it nearly all on em in 2 days of hunting without seeing a single UL or L item dropping from em, i suggest you put items first in mobs and see with a simulator first if their worth hunting at all, like run it for 500 ped of lost with equipment that is around their danger lvl and see that it always contains some items on all mob 99% of times, 50€ is alot of money. before putting em ingame.

On hof slider i would like it to be like biggest multis would be removed completely, and could be multis up to like max 50x, with increased minium loot. It would go like this, argo with 1 ped cost to kill could drop loot up to 50 ped, and for bigger mobs it would be smaller, so they cant hog your wallet, 20 ped mobs could drop up to 200 ped, if an item drops that is over that, system would place and extra tax until extra item tt is paid, items are so rare tho, that could be given as a bonus in my opinion. This way players could hunt 20 ped mobs with 500 peds more safely so they could get plenty of kills on em as game would compensate faster, without system hogging their wallet in few hours. On shared loots, i dont see a problem that system calculates loot differently for different types of players. If SK drops 200k ped, those with hof slider on least volatile gets their max 200 ped, and those without it gets the 200k and if SK drops 1500 thats like 50%, of 3k kill cost, players players running with least volatile would take a big hit, but would get a compensation when killing next mob, that returns them to like 98% cost to kill as they cant get jackpots.

I heard there is a system where a winner of big hofs gets an extra tax until game has eaten hes wins, i see this as a pretty bad thing, as there is very low chances to win, and when you win, you get extra tax, i think its unfair, if its true, i dont think game needs a such mechanism as player will lose it over time anyways, no need to rush taking their moneys back, just let the current tax it eat, with these taxes it has, it wont take long anyways-

Like you go buy lottery tickets, you win 100k€ and next time you buy lottery ticket the seller says you stink and only sells you empty tickets from a different box until he gets his 100k back.

I think its better for all if we could get the 99% back, and looter levels and efficiency would affect on rare loot chances instead of returns. We could play longer, prices would go down, more people could find their items and level up and play at their levels with less cost, more enjoyment, mindark still gets it as players could hunt/mine/craft bigger and longer, and gamblers could chase those ath's with hof slider set to most volatile if they can afford it, you could give those players that plays like that extra rare loot chances and maybe some extra tokens they can exhange for some, deeds, land areas, houses, named vehicles, super items as they spend alot of money. Like when they get big multi, they get some renegade tokens, you can overtime buy good items with, as they most likely are on heavy losses in year or two.

Last edited:
All mobs could drop 1 crafting item thats needed for their lvl gun/armor crafting thats good.

Lots of trash mobs without good loot ingame, i suggest to go thru all mobs and give em equal loot and equal chances for their danger lvl, bad thing there are trash mobs.

Would be cool if adj items had 1 custom slot and imp 2 slots for example, crafter that has enough slots could custom those items to have a special stat on em with customizing, perf would have 5 slots and fourth and fifth slot could be a slot for big upgrade.

Could have a table for homes where you can research an any UL item ingame and you have % bar that when finished, you get BP for L item of that item, and crafting those a chance to loot adj to perf BP's for it, you would need materials from a mob that drops that item to craft em. All highest maturity mobs could drop some special item thats needed for crafting best items for that danger lvl. Make some special uber items thats very efficient and good and BP for it, Like all stalker mobs or similar could drop something to craft a different item around their lvl, some would drop something for melee items, some for pistols, some for MF and so on.

Entropia universe is only universe where treasure chests rob you, i mean beacon, aakas, and cuhof low return %, i think its bad to make chests that rob you, so you get coins, you need to ask huge % from em to breakeven. Why not make a subscription option for planet, like you sub for 10$-50$ a month to some planet, you get planet boxes with special gear and 5-450 ped universal ammo and for every month you can get an armor and eight month a weapon of some type, and after that upgrades for em, some way to bring those armors to your lvl when you hunt/mine/craft on planet, maybe some crafting that adds prot/damage when you collect mats for it up to lvl200 mats from planet their from. All planets should have uber weapons, armors, and faps, tier comps, resto chip comps, etc. Spoke with player that did 100 cuhof 01 runs, return was 83% thats very bad for wallet, thats like 60-70 ped per run? Costs around 1100 ped to run it 100 times. I havent seen a bigger loot there, can you get that back in bigger roll?

I just thought, you cant even hunt all mobs on toulan with items dropping only from toulan, like bosses and thawr, khaffas big maturities, aint that weird?

Someone seemed to loot almost 2 full sets of lotus M and F in 1 day? Make loots drop chance based instead, i think its unfair that he gets those armor parts and next guy that goes there cant loot anything, because items are out.

Those mission where you kill 10000 or loot like 1000 red carpet fragments to get, i advice to go play world of warcraft from lvl1 to max and only do quests, there you see how they have made quests that has fun story and fun mechanisms. They changed lots of quests where quest items were taking too long to get, so players would enjoy it more, like less items needed and more chance to get, enjoyment is big part of enjoying games.

I just thought how bad does it feel, you collect all aakas golden key parts, and you get 10 nearsuccess/failure streaks making it, please do something about this. Add more aakas armor parts, aakas themed weapons and upgrade parts to instances, and fix to chest loot.

I thought it could be nice to have a system, where if you have looted an item X from a mob, next time rare loot rolls, it has less chance to drop that, and much higher chance to drop something else, so more you kill, better your chances will become. This way players could loot easier items that they want, like full set of armor or something their after, as it's drop chance would get better more they go thru the trash that drops. Could also have some extra luck system, if player has like 2 parts of armor in storage, any set, system would give an extra drop chance to loot the missing parts.

Zeus could drop Zeus armor, Zeus hammer, Zeus mindforce chip L and rarely UL versions for it, and big mobs upgrades items for em. Dragons could drop some dragonforged armor and weapons L and UL and all dragons smallest adj items and biggest for better upgrades, could have dragonforged for like lvl30,50,70,100, and bosses dropping 150-200 sometimes. Dragonforged could also be a craft that needs dragon scales and items from next island and rocktropia dragons.

Last edited:
Rupsulator & Hupsula, Daspletor with stinky looking skin that spawns green gas clouds every few second around where it stands and pink borum male with extra large man-tool riding on its back that sometimes shoots ignite-gas, a pyroblast that explode the gas. Gas will stay on spot and explode for more damage, more stacks there is. Drops high lvl high dps whips, and high impact armor for daspletors, They could spawn where daspletors or borum are randomly as a timed event and when enough kills on em.

Could have similar boss with different mechanics that rides an aetherex, for lvl 30 whips, ambulimax that could drop like lvl50 whips, also a mob that rides falxangius that drops lvl75 whips, L and UL, this way could have L and UL whips up to lvl100. Tamer bosses, could drop whip boosting armor, and regular mobs upgrade parts for em, ambulimax, atherex has kinda boring loot, so might be good to have some whips, taming stuff and upgrade items there. Makes hunting those mobs more exciting as it can spawn that boss. Aetherex boss could drop, like foot, shins, adj, imp upgrade. ambulimax tighs, arms, helm, adj-mod upgrade, falx, could drop full set with aug upgrade and daspletor full set with perf upgrade items. Upgrade items for UL whips and Armors, could have taming plate set also that is impact only with increased chance to tame as a set bonus. Perf armor would be 1 of best armors ingame, best for tamers. :) Could also have some mindforce taming buff chips, and materials for making em on those mobs. Like extra damage to pets, better taming chance, dominance, faster whip reload etc. Bosses would spawn randomly sometimes, and chance and kill count, when killing highest maturity prowler,stalker of these mobs. They could also drop some item, like a rune, you put together,and when you collect all those rune parts you could go somewhere, place the rune on a stone, would start an wave event with extra bosses, chance to tame some special pet, or two and bonus treasure chest with peds and some cool items inside. Could have lvl150-200 taming stuff and even better armor from these events, maybe upgrades for taming impact plates. MF chip that enhances whip with special mindforce, making it slowtargets attack speed, making em miss more, and deal more electric damage, give whip life leech. When you deal damage with melee, resto heal effect on you ticks instantly upon dealing damage.

Would be good if every mission would give an armor, plate, fap, a gun and some ammo. So they always reward something.

Last edited:
Would be cool if on every corner of elera, dsec place there was some place that spawns an miniboss when spawns next to them is farmed, and on timer so you can find it up, when i fly around, i get ideas what could be here, try it sometimes mindark, make avatars, fly around, kill few mobs on all spawns and see what could be. Caboria ancient mini boss monsterous caboria? and lotus invader bosses 1-3 small - big :)

Spawns on mobs seems to be too big, way too many mobs, dont look that good, i think it saves you some resources on computing side to cut down spawns and increase em if needed by some system, like if mobs runs out, spawn will get bigger.

Last edited:
I think its no fun at all to apply same color you dont like or texture into item over and over again to skill up, combine texture, colouring into tailoring skill, and let players use all paints and textures from lvl1, but maybe needing more of em, this way ppl can get creative, also combine all beauty skills into beauty profession, and all of those skills would benefit all beaty thingies. People lose alot on hunting the materials so give 100% tt back on mats on all these professions, their already paid for, and could be considered a reward, i would suggest also making component crafting free, giving back all tt, and reduce all component tt, to less than 1 pec, so all mats and ores can be turned into components, waiting to be crafted without tt tied into them, and change all blueprints so they use these low tt comps and nano cubes to fill the tt, if you want high cost for em.

I think it would be fun, to hunt/mine, go to town with inv full of junk, click all of those mats into comps, get tt back, and do a rerun without needing to store hundreds of peds tt worth of items in storage.

If items must have tt, you could fill that on crafting with animal resdue, could remove this from loot, and if you have 100 ped spleen, you could refine it into 25 refined spleen that has tt of 0.025 pec and remaining tt of animal oil residue, so you can craft it or tt it and keep going, keeping materials with you, mining could give metal or enmatter residue when refining like 100 ped ores into 99.9 ped of residue and low tt ingots.

Combine, vechicle, space craft engineer and repair skill into 1 skill, so you get better at making these vehicles when you fix em, and you dont have to spam thousands of spacecrafts and cars on crafting machine to skill up, vehicles could use alot more materials to make.'

If vehicles, clothes, and armor and weapons wouldnt have tt, we could start collecting all items ingame, so please make all stuff have no tt, so we dont have to have hundreds or thousands usd laying on storage. No need tt, to have a repair cost.

Have no cost ingame other than hunting and mining and maybe item crafting tax, its already too expensive, make that smaller too so more people could play the game around the world. Beaty, tailoring, components, refining could be free, better refiners could give some special dust to make crafting better when used, instead of being cheaper to use.

Go find a person that has crafted 100 guns, and still sometimes fails 9 out of 10 crafts, i think this crafting failure rate is ridicilous and makes no sense, make it always success instead with enough skill, and with more skill a chance to craft a masterfully made item with bonus stats, thats more fun.

Looter skill could also be increased with refining oils, and same for mining when refining ores, it would increase a chance to give some rare bonus items when refining, makes it more exciting. Maybe could unlock an extra refining options to unlock extra materials? Like material combine recipes.

Last edited:
Actually now that i think of it, i like the item wave system, but only if there is set % also for every item all the time, i think it would be cool if system would drop items into mobs that you can loot with high % chance, so we could go from mob to mob and see if something there, but i think we also must have a set % for every item so we have some chance to get all items, everytime there is nothing.

Most of people dont get any reward for spending tens of $ into hunting, as they dont loot anything good or useful, so i think it would be good if they could keep those mats growing in storage, and crafting items with em would reward em for their hunting/mining. I dont like costs going up ingame, as we need to rip eachother out for items to pay for the tax. Getting 300 ped spleen oil for 2000 ped hunt, that game is taxing 140 ped on avg is pretty bad business, someone says, hey you can get a big hof, but no, logs say even with big hofs game is taking 7% on avg. So costs are actually insanely high. It might be that only mob on game players are on profit from is mulmun looter elite because of kroms 300k pedder :-D

Last edited:
Unable to put specific waypoints to landareas, or mount hephastos, this needs a fix :)

Idea: Buddy system, when you play with someone alot, you get extra bonuses when you play with eachother, and others in team. buffs and if you have enough telepath, you could summon your buddy where you are every 30 mins or so. You could get some buddy exp with every player. Also society leveling, could go up when people from a soc, pvp or hunt together, would grant bonuses to whole soc when their together, more soccies, more bonus per member. Like skillbonus, rareloot bonus, damage/hp bonus, also would be nice when you play with your disc/mentor, you two would have skill bonus, like he gets skill bonus and you get eff bonus for helping noobs. Noob needs to dmg the same mob to get eff bonus. If 2 players have pets in team, pets could mingle, and play with eachother randomly gaining exp, and getting party pet bonuses, granting bonus for team.

Could be a mission you can do with buddy that gives Buddy teleport chip.

Could also have soc teleport chip, where you can summon whole team to where you are for bosses.

This is for people who bought those stables, there could be a 5-10 slots for pets in stables for pet training, so you could leave pets there to lvl up. Houses could have few slots each depending on house size, if there are pet toys or something installed. Stable owners could set their own price for it.

Remove those ped prices for unlocking pet abilties and make it cost essences only.

Last edited:
I have deceleration 1 chip and acceleration, it would be nice, the more cryo skill i have for every 1 lvl effct durations would go up by like 1% and effect strength some too.

Firestorm, icestorm and electricstorm chips, creates a cloud on you, you channel the effect, if you get hit, has chance to interrupt it, deals damage every second, with synch chip could decrease the chance to be interrupted, could also have some shield channeler chips that channels protection buff shield and if hit gets interrupted and cooldown starts, another use for synch chips.

For every 1 rank in combat, mining, or crafting you would get 1 talent point, and would have special moves, and bonus talents that can be purchased and upgraded by spending those points.

Every weapon type would have some super move/talent that when you have spend 200 points in whip talents you could pick it, more you spend points for example for maces or shortblades, stronger talents would open up, this way players could specialize. Could have some talent reconfiguration npc where you hand in for example 1000 nexus and you can put your points again and get shrapnel back if you wanna swap, could work like, you put in 10 points, open a new talent, and after that you need to use that weapon type for some while and get talent exp to open up more skills and talents in a talent tree.

Every mob with hide could have some extra protection stats from that hide, and you could combine 3 differen hides into extra material that you can use when you craft armors to add extra stats from those hides.

Last edited:
Upgrade mission for outbacko and m2201 to become lvl100 adj, 125 imp, 150 mod, 175 aug and lvl200 weapons at perfected as a nice gift for those guys whos been here since start and still has these relics (hehe i have em)

Robots could drop items needed to craft special items that increases crafted items, damage, range, reload, L crafted component that gets consumed when you craft gun with it, can be added to gun and amp crafts.

Last edited:
I suggest you guys increase mayhem token drop rate, i just calculated, for example 12k token weapon, if mayhem 1 would drop 1 token per kill 100% time, it would be 24000 ped to get 12k tokens from evicerator 01, 600 hp, so 2 ped per kill around, costing players on avg 1680 ped in tt with 9% tt return. Those are 30 dps weapons that ppl outlvl soon, so i dont think they should be that hard to get. lvl40 weapon lp-40 perf, would be 110000 ped with 1 token per mob, costing player 7700 ped with 93% tt return on avg. Thats good weapon for lvl40, player will soon outlvl that too. 110000 token weapons would be 15400 ped tt loss with 93% return.

Maybe make it so, mayhem 1 drops 1 token, mayhem 2 drops 1 token and 50% chance for 2, 3 would drop 2, and 4 would drop 2 and 50% chance for 3, and so on. Mayhem 10 would drop 5 and half tokens per kill. this would be 150000 ped for 110000 token gun, this way it would be 10500 tt loss for getting one, so costs a player 1000$ to grind one and many hundred hours of repeatable autotooling burning word shrapnel on their eyes for months after staring that loot. 1000$ is still nice ye?

I get the 93% number from https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/ardorjies-hunting-blog.281459/
Hes using regular weapons, seems to be around 93% return all the time.

February 2022 = +2,979 hunting (98.04% tt)
January 2022 = +15,435 hunting (96.91% tt)
December 2021 = +25,537 hunting (105.1% tt)
November 2021 = +267 hunting (97.19% tt)
October 2021 = +35 hunting (96.21% tt)
September 2021 = +26,554 hunting (101.18% tt)
August 2021 = +68,950 hunting (100.37% tt)
July 2021 = +18,918 hunting (96.67% tt)
June 2021 = +15,905 hunting (99.13% tt)
May 2021 = +38,606 hunting (98.56% tt)
April 2021 = +3,505 hunting (94.84% tt)
March 2021 = +2,967 hunting (99.1% tt)

219658 = 21 965,8 and -10 on withdraw thats 19 769,22 for a year.

Smilgs seems to be doing ok :) Ripping people off with that MU, or is he really doing that well? still hes probably losing hundreds of not thousands of dollars in tt to mindark every month, with over 100 looter and best items. When items stop selling, he cant afford to play anymore even he has best stuff ingame. Hes spending so much time grinding, i am guessing its a real job for him. Macdonalds seems to be paying more, and you just need clothes on you and behave somehow, no need 500k invested. He should be getting a free ride by now i think, he has paid mindark tens of thousands in tt loss. How much does mindark want from a 1 player? Wouldnt like 1k$ be enough before free ride? If you want player retention of players you have, i think this is what you should look at, because players start feeling bad for their huge losses eventually getting stuck and not being able to get good items even they lost hundreds or thousands ingame. I belive there are ppl who havent looted any big hofs or any good items ingame and been here for over 5 years, i am guessing its because activities are so expensive they lose their deposits before they have real chances to get those good rare item rolls. I mean you can lose 100$ here in 1-2 days with 70-80 dps. I sometimes feel bad thinking here are ppl stuggling here sweating and grinding noob mobs for last 5 years and cant progress ingame by paying regular 13$ month that usual mmrpg costs.

Smilgs is actually lucky, i calculated 22 workdays a year, paid for 7.5 hours 9.12 dollar a hour = 18 057,6 Smilgs earns 1712$ more than macdonalds cook in 1 year. August seemed to save the year, no need to apply for macdonalds yet this year ;-)

Last edited:
If crafting success rate decision was so materials get used more, why not reduce materials we get in loot instead and give high success rate?

Argonaut caves, could have few different ones, there would be one with young argos, with a miniboss on timer and randomly when you kill argos that can drop adj argo claw weak, and have 5 different spawns and on highest ones spawn those big argo bosses and you could add L version and UL version of all adj to perf claws on the boss loots

Rarkash
6390​
56​
114.1​
Mesis
9180​
64​
143.4​
Ludark
11980​
72​
166.4​
Leumed
14780​
79​
187.1​
Agrash
17580​
87​
202.1​

Rarkash would have chance to drop adj claw, mesis imp, ludark mod, leumed, aug, and agrash perf claw. Could also make some argonaut hunter armor and drop parts from all argonauts and upgrade parts for em from argos.

Argo bosses could also drop some key fragments, that when key is collected, you could open some chest with free peds and chance to get good items.

More use for extractors, stone could be combined with ore and would have chance to refine into some special ore, would give shrapnel in tt back, leather for special hides, cloth for special wools and so on.

I see that if entropia would be like 99% return for a newbie and 100% for a player that has 100 lvl skills, it would still be most expensive mmorpg, but more attractive to new players as you would hear stories of people eventually playing for free and getting money from withdrawal, you would still get 10% for withdraw, even that could go down 1% every year, so veterans can retire for free and new ppl coming, there are new ppl coming in every year, they would still be paying. :)

I heard it takes millions of peds to reach looter 100, so 1% from 1 million = 1000 dollars, wow. Thats like almost 7 years of subscription fee for warcraft.

Take money from new players, and give tax-free for veterans!

Last edited:
I see people do those sand king wave rexes, like every day, their huge mobs and never seem to drop some good rare items, fill those lvl40+ mobs with adj-perf L items, items to craft em and double the UL item weapons and armor parts for em please so people get more gear. Not many here have uber armor sets, all need em eventually and want multiple good UL weapons for different specizilations.

I deposited 120$ this month, and got 100 ped left, i learned i could use a polaris set, full set full tt is 983 ped, wow thats full month of deposit, markup is less than 105%, Why does the set have to have 983 ped tt, and not health bar instead for each part, if set had no tt, i could buy one for 50-100 ped, full set for 105 would be 50 ped markup, i could pay that, i cant afford the tt, tho. i think the price of items would go up, making loot more valuable if it had no tt, as ppl cant afford to have that 1000 ped tt laying around, so please consider removing item tt. Why have that tt laying around in ore, items, why not just free it all, so we can go spend it, we use all peds on long run anyways. Like new polaris gloves would look like this Polaris gloves M (L) 37% % indicates the condition, it would have hit points that go down depending how big hit it takes, UL items would have repair cost per item hp.

I also suggest, to cut thse biggest hofs from non-boss mobs to 1/10, increase minium loot instead, and put those biggest 10k+ only dropping from shared bosses, people would share em, so people will spend it ingame more likely instead of withdrawing em as they get smaller pile of peds. increase minium loot instead so all will have more shots before broke and better chances to loot items, more enjoyment spread across universe.

IF Argonaut young can drop around 3k pedder? 3k ped is 3% from 100k ped Its around 1 ped to kill argonaut, so killing 100k argonauts i am on avg gonna be over 3k ped on loss with best gear before i get 3k pedder, because you cant tt profit from any mobs. Why not make rarest items to be 1:less than 10k on all items so they dont become so darn expensive/time consuming to farm for yourself. Daspletor stalker is like 56.6 ped to kill so, 10k daspletors would be 566 000 ped, wow. losing 3% tt with best items on em would be 16980 ped. Could 10k or even 5k kills be enough to loot 1 of all items from daspletors on avg? There needs to be some rewards for being high lvl hunter, they paid alot to get there. Maybe force drop all items you havent looted from a mob every 10kth kill as a reward hehe. Its a real bummer for anyone to kill 5k daspletors getting 93% return and no UL items. Daspleotir, Falx, Arane stalker etc, are so big and costly mobs, i think those biggest mobs should have best armors and perfected mayhem lvl weapons on loot table. I dont think its cool to have best stuff come from mayhem vendor, its cooler to find em from mobs.

Make a simulator that has simulated avatar shoot those mobs, and generate loot, and run all mobs with avatar around their lvl and gear on em, and check all mobs before releasing em, and recheck em, and rebalance loot so players that loses 100$ always has something good, players that loses 1000$, will have a bagful of goodies with em for their efforts. You can have force loot mechanism, so no player that has paid 100$ ingame leaves empty handed. And please remove item tt, so we can collect all sort of gear on us and materials so we can hunt/mine/craft more without needing to sell stuff in between runs. Without item tt, we can pay more for L items too.

I think game gives too big ped wins, making the loot go bad. no need many k for argonaut young, few hundred is good for noob mobs. No need hundred of k's for big mobs, 10k is already huge amount, i think people rather take better minium loot to play longer, than see couple ppl get big hofs. Everyone needs wins, drop more stuff :) Treasures dont cost you anything,huge hofs cost you and other players alot. They actually cost so much, i am guessing not many are even on + side when they manage to get em, unless they hit em early on ingame.

Last edited:
Starting to craft is pretty hard, i suggest a mission for beginners where they collect own ore, to craft a armor with set bonus, and all types of weapons and fap for themselfs and reach lvl7 in armor, weapons, tools, and components. Maybe an mission to upgrade starting mission armor, and later on mentor armor? Make useful crafts for all levels, that dont cost much peds to make. If you removed material tt, items could cost more materials and less tt to make, so crafting could be for everyone, i think it should be. Crafting and making your own stuff is fun, dismantling items you find, guns, armor, blades, faps, you dont need and crafting better quality items with those dismantled parts is fun too, so i suggest a system where every looted item can be dismantled for parts and you can use those parts when crafting armor, gun, fap, amps, so for example when making crafted amp, you can use few looted amp parts, maybe like from 3 different ones making it have extra stats and power, this way all looted items would be some sort of reward, no more tt trash. adj,imp,mod,aug,perf could have when making extra slot to put some rare, and better upgrade on em, so please make adj-perf versions for all crafted items and some special/unique versions too, and make all item types from 1-300 lvl's craftable. Maybe you could attack those dismantled parts to UL items you own too, and they would have uses before they breaks?

Last edited:
Status
Back