Some suggestions :-)

Status
I typed before would be good to have material trader, you can dump all ore,enmatter,materials and you get tt back as shrapnel from it, and trader puts em all for sale for 105%, i think 105 is fair as hunting is so expensive, if MA someday decides to return 99% could be 102.5 instead.

I suggest all crafted items would cost max 10 ped worth tt, so player who puts 20$ month can afford to make all stuff for their lvl and wouldnt result in high tt losses, i dont think crafter enjoy the sub 90% return on 50+ped items, and hunters having to pay those costs on top of big hunting tax. Instead of big crafting hofs, reward people with good bp's and ul items.

Make a place that looks like a caperon nest and there would sometimes spawn caperon queen, on timer and when caperon are grinded that has high chance to drop mushroom and spawn caperon hatchlings that has 300-400, that can drop mushrooms too, could also be a caperon egg there and caperon hatchling pet

Make faps so when you overheal, fap only decays for healing done? not for overheal? :)

Would be nice grinding if thorifoid mobs would drop some runes(their money) that can be stacked and traded at thorifoid traders for items.

Last edited:
A new type of weapons, could be a reward weapon for weapon crafters that they can loot, and couldnt be traded? Gun you craft, and after using it while, you can adj, it, after using it more you can imp, and so on, and when its perfected and breaks, you can dismantle it and loot several different perfected lvlX gun part mechanisms, can be used on that lvl gun and below, would be used when crafted or attached to items on crafting machine, would have alot of uses before its consumed. If you dont want to for example upgrade it after improved, you could dismantle it and get imp parts that are not as good as perfected, gun would work so that when the gun has been used completely and cant be fired anymore, you could upgrade it and get more shots, i think guns like this would be cool ingame.

I thought its boring way to get best weapons to do repeative grinding at mayhems, i think its cooler if you could loot em from biggest mobs, from bosses, or buy with some boss kill tokens also.

Loften papoos, oratans and some other humanoid pets could use some drums or something to increase stats with energy. Some pets could have some lullaby, you can target a mob and put it to sleep for min or so, if you accidentally pull 2, and you want to sleep other mob. Could have also MF chip for it. Lower lvl you could do single target at high lvl aoe lullably.

Mercenary system, you could set your avatar as a mercenary, and when someone hires you, you become like a pet that follows him around, and your avatar could start autofapping/healing the hirer, and assist dps, Like some AI, (heal when at 80% hp, when at 100% shoot targets target) could be some window you can put merc ammo that they can use on job without giving it to em) Maybe gun slot too, Maybe could have few merc avatars with you at the same time. Noobs could earn some skills and peds easily this way. :) Something for ppl whos broke.

Last edited:
Empty rings, and rings with ringstone slots, you can find gems from refining/mining that can be cut into stat-stones that you can make your own jewelry, necklaces, earrings could also have em.

I ran some gauntlet 2 with noob and thought that it would be fun if gauntlet 1 and 2 had a randomly spawning treasure chest, that can contain a beacon that would allow you to run that robot instance, i think it would also be cool if bosses in that instance would have chance to drop some high eff/dpp noob weapons

Also thought would be fun if gauntlet calamusoid could drop noob resto chips, regen chips, and mf chips to skill up, maybe noob tp chips L, gauntlet marcimex could drop upgrade items for the fap from gauntlet 1, and maybe gauntlet and beacon bosses could drop upgrade items for that red noob armor you get.

Could be different robot instances for noobs to run, like you could loot from that first robot instance some robot part, and there would be mission to get blueprint to craft from that part and lyst, oil, iron, noob beacon 1-5 or something, they could drop from bosses good noob weapons, i think start of the game could be free. Similar system for all planets, and maybe after completing those all, would be a mission to choose a UL noob item you can upgrade to perfection that has very good eff, so you can noob around cheap ingame. Noobs could hunt the noob mobs with nearly no loss at all, collect noob items, find upgrade items for em, kill noob bosses etc, skill up etc. All noob mobs could drop some good weapon and armor for all types to upgrade, minibosses and group bosses, that drops keys for reward chest instances (gives 100% return and item or chance at item) also noob crafting missions to use those noob mob and rookie mining and noob mob loots into a high eff good noob items and skill up cheap. I think noob levels should be very cheap. Noob mob bosses and key instances could drop some items that are needed for high eff / bonus rare loot good gun crafts/mining gear so noobs could get some markup.

Adjust noob mob hofs smaller and give noobs very high tt return, so they can explore, grind mobs, level up and find stuff. (hof slider for everyone please hehe)

Also thought that mentor items could be upgraded, so sometimes your could get an item to make mentor item into adj and adj to imp and so on.

Last edited:
If you want to keep players, make early lvl content free, give people all sort of free activities, rookie mining, shoveling, fishing, noob mobs, instances and bosses, and chance to find MU from there so players can play everyday with low cost. 1-10 lvl contenct could be free without big bofs, 10-20 very cheap.

All noob mobs could drop 1-2 types of upgradeable weapons, and armor that gives runspeed,hp, weapon skill bonus and damage bonuses to some type, Tailoring/beauty could be almost free too, like 1 pec per craft and clothes could be zero tt, so people could do that and try out all sort of styles.

Armors could have ornament slots on them, so when you upgrade em to adj, would have 1 slot on em, where you can put a gem or something that gives stats, could have special gems that gives bonus abilitys and set bonuses when you have set gems equipped.

Maffoids could have some own armor/weapons too and few more maffoid minibosses, minibosses could drop adj-mod upgrade items for those items and bigger boss and warchief ag-perf items.

Atrox bone, berycled and longu claw could be used for some feffoid/maffoid melee primitive gear

Fort bosses dont seem to drop much, maybe give low tt high dpp/ eff guns/amps/armors chance to drop 1 per player from boss? Upgrade parts for vigi, salamander and eon? salamanter could have set bonus +50 burn, same for eon, as some robots do almost 200 burn dmg.

All sort of skulls could be used for armor helmed or shoulder pieces, hides and bones for rest and claws for fist weapons

Last edited:
Could be some pickaxes too as a crafts, and i see lots of mountains ingame, mountains could have some rare spawn ore stones that you can collect with pickaxe as a reward for exploring the mountainside. Could be like cobalt rich stone, would give high% cobalt and chance for other ores too.

Could also have some stone walls and mountain walls, that you can hit with pickaxe, would crumble and you could find some vault, or room with treasure chest or something.

More fun stuff to explore for

Would be nice to be able to sell a stack of item or set of armor and plates in 1 trade in auction, like 5 guns and amp pack etc.

Would be nice if there were some extras to neomex slime, like when crafting those amps could discover some adj-perf special MF chips, L implants, amps etc. I think all crafts should have chance to be able to discover and find some cool special adj-perf items

Could have a craft than needs 2 or 4 or 6 thrusters and some mats from space or so, 2 would result in adj thruster with 10% speed and up to 30% on 6 thrusters, failing or near success(that needs to be removed btw) would return those thrusters to player.

Last edited:
February 2022 = +2,979 hunting (98.04% tt)
January 2022 = +15,435 hunting (96.91% tt)
December 2021 = +25,537 hunting (105.1% tt)
November 2021 = +267 hunting (97.19% tt)
October 2021 = +35 hunting (96.21% tt)
September 2021 = +26,554 hunting (101.18% tt)
August 2021 = +68,950 hunting (100.37% tt)
July 2021 = +18,918 hunting (96.67% tt)
June 2021 = +15,905 hunting (99.13% tt)
May 2021 = +38,606 hunting (98.56% tt)
April 2021 = +3,505 hunting (94.84% tt)
March 2021 = +2,967 hunting (99.1% tt)
February 2020 = -1,124 hunting (94.76% tt)

Taken from smilgs log, 213 193,596 ped a year, thats 17 766,133 in a year, thats 1776$ - 10% on withdraw = 1 598,4. Comparing to macdonalds salaries, macdonalds cook makes 9.11 (https://www.indeed.com/cmp/McDonald's/salaries) so 22(workdays) x 7.5h x 9.11 = 1 503,15 a month, so without august macdonalds would have been paying better. I am guessing he paid thousands-ten thousand of peds of tt loss to mindark, ad only way hes able to keep going is to ask crazy prices from people with 100+ looter and 400k+ gear. No wonder smilgs seems to be sad about the state of game as i saw on some thread. I would suggest give him 100% tt for rest of hes life and a personal bot that he dont need to spend time on pc anymore as a reward :-D

I suggest, you make endgame cheaper or almost free, so players could actually make some peds after their level up, gear grind, i heard it takes millions of peds cycled to get looter 100, and with best gear it still wont give 100% tt return. Higher levels, cheaper game, so people could after paying already alot, just grind mobs free and make some selling the uber items and doing contest. :) Would 1000$ cycled tt-loss per player be enough to have free-roller status? How long can they keep up? How long is there markup and for how many? Give 99.99% return to those after lvl80? i heard ppl can cycle for 20k a day with 100+ dps, with 99% return that would still cost em 20$ a day, 600$ a month, thats hell of alot to pay, 99.99 would be 6$ a month, i would pay double that hehe. Game just gets more expensive, more you invest in it, whaaat. Shouldnt it go otherway around?

Maybe better to make expenses smaller, so people would stay instead of leaving? I am sure if eventually game would be free, it would attract alot more people, ppl can truthfully say their nowdays playing for free after their investment in time and ped. Someone could say smilgs is playing for free, no he aint, other players are paying big buck for items, thats why he can afford it. Sucks probably those all items just lay around on storage useless, as ppl go broke so fast, Still could make money from withdraws and auction even if hunting/mining/craft would be free. System upgrade idea, after a some sum is reached, costs go down? More players, less costs per player? Hof slider option, put hofs/big multis off, and you can play with 10-20$ month? So you wanna gamble, put in 100$, put on hofs, set it to 80$, you get bonus rare loot, some contribution tokens etc and chance to get big hofs, and after you lost 80$ you can play rest of the month without chances for big hofs or contribution tokens with the 20$ by getting like 99.9X loot back.

Last edited:
Master craftsman, made thousands of similar weapons before, goes to the workbench with forehead sweating anxious, man i hope i dont fuck it up again, makes 7 attempts at gun, first attempt, failure, he managed to completely destroy all parts he tried to make gun with, got some metal dust left on table, 5 attempts he misplaces most of the parts and some turned to dust, FUCK, man this is hard, seventh is finally a success!

He puts the gun on sale, for same price as rest, he loses money, as he was so unfortunate with those failures, what a shit workday.

Why does 95% success chance feels like a gamble?

New missions primordial techniques, when you have enough armor and shortblade crafting, some guy offers a mission to make armor and weapons from bones, skulls and all sort of claws, berycled, atrox, phasm, primordial longu, more skill, bigger items could be made and use better claws, armors could have bonus to knives/brawling, dmg bonus and skill bonus hp gained per hit, chance to block with weapon when using knife or claw by 10(lowest)-30%(highest armor)

Maybe a mission to buy those human bones from cyclops depths, loot the skull from shamans, and bring them to revival terminal, and some ancient dude pops up with mission and needs help with mission he was on before he died? Could give tt back in shrapnel and some items for the tt on reviving him.

Thought bout buying boiga, might be afford to able to hunt for full month with 33 dps maybe? Let's see..

Lets say i want to hunt for 6 hours a day for a month 180 hours, its 2 second reload so 30 hits per minute, 1800 per hour, 324 000 swings a month, nice!
Its 0.15 per swing roughly, so 324 000 x 0.15 = 48 600 ped, god dammit. Taking 7% from it, 7% is optimistic, that we get a big hof, else its lower than that i guess. thats 3402 ped, damn! i cant afford to hunt with 33 dps for a month with my 100€ budjet neither, i guess i need to stick with 10 dps? I guess its neomex weak with Ozpyn BP S1X1, and take a week off, as i cant afford that either according to math. Please make better return please :-D I dont want hofs, i instead want to play the game for whole month.

I dont mind paying for the game, i can do 50 no problem, i think 100 is bit too much for a month of game, still paying it, bit dum dum, anyways.
I thought hof slider could make game cost 15€ month minium, max loot for these type of players could be like 50 ped, loot would return on very high avg? And system would have these compensation loots when player is down a certain sum to keep them afloat, make all items ingame low tt, items with uses not tied to tt, and condition without need for tt, like other games, so no need to have peds tied on items at all, thats not good for anyone. Can have repair cost without tt, Players that chooses to play this current loot with big hofs could also have bonus loots and those contribution tokens coming in, they could spend on some LA, Soc benefits, estates, auction slots etc, when player has paid enough, MA could have some system to grand all these players estates and land areas, and reword the LA and housing to give better benefits. Could be also so with contribution tokens you can buy these better extenders for all weapons that lets you shoot for more, decreasing ammoburn/decay.

Captain professions could be reworked, so a higher lvl cap could use bigger ships and have buffs for everyone onboard, and could use some special things, like speed buff for small amount of time, could accelerate to higher speeds when going forward, free warp from time to time, damage reduction shield, 1000m loot radius, extra dmg, reload, and repair to turrets, maybe could have some talent system where you get to pick bonuses so when few high skilled captains are onboard people are more buffed with different stuff. Captain missions to do some space missions, get L blueprints for ships for their lvl, maybe galactica type mission for some ship thats beteen quad and starfinder, could have repair dude, 1 gun and 1 cap seat at lvl25, 40,60 for path/star, 75 and 100 for different lvl motherships.

I am guessing many people here would rather take full month of playing for 50-100, than have chance for hof, once a year, that lasts for week or two.

If mulmun looter elite can pop 300k ped, i wonder how much you need to mow em down to get one? Lets assume you cant tt profit from em on long run, funny, as its probably only mob ppl have tt profited so far. 90% back without biggest roll, 93% with biggest roll, so on average 10 mil peds to get one :p Must suck to get 300k peds and find out your 93% return on loot nanny, dont try this at home kids. Only shoot 1-3 mulmun and go to lower mobs for more rare loot event rolls per ped i advice. They should drop some pretty insane gear right? Didnt see a single good item drop from em this time, why?

Last edited:
Oh and, looking at those level 13 finder amps and 10 terra amps, 130% MU Jeez, paying 130% extra for ammo, they get like 50-60% return with these, that sucks alot, please make big mining amps that has like 99% increased cost come from them using extra probes instead of all being decay, oh and make it like rocktropia, make em all use some material that noobs can collect, and medium amps would need some medium rares aswell on top of em, and higher ones, high rares on top of medium and noob stuff, so noobs can have something to grind for ubers and get extra cash. Could have a mindforce chip that amps finds aswell by like 5%-100%, could use mind essence and some rare sweat sweaters can get to activate it for like 10 mins-1 hour, get shrapnel back from it and use synthetic every time you throw a bomb. Both amps and chips could increase rare loot bonus

Those special bots that spawn on robot spawns and on fort events, maybe they could drop some items thats needed for crafting items that increases damage to robots, and upgrade parts for vigi, eon, optax 1 and 2? Some items from warlocks, to make a special beacon that can summon some hussk like super boss for 10-50 players to shoot to hadesheim? Could start wave event with all those old warlock bosses and in end that super boss? That wave could drop aug-perf parts for eon, optac 2, and boss could drop some upgrade items to some high lvl weapons? Like M83 predator improvement kit, could be items that too ingame, could be a blueprint that needs items for it, and end up with M83 predator upgrade parts, and combine em with predator adj and bam! Upgrade kits for every drop UL weapon ingame please, more loot!

Oh ye some voice in my head said better netcode, so maybe thats the issue with lag? Get one asap if so, so we get rid of lag/delay on actions so you guys can start making all sort of power/special mobs that activates on instant like on world of warcraft. Oh ye go check world of warcraft for all boss mechanics, they have alot nowdays of cool fights for 20 people that are puts players to test.

Getting those UL sets is so hard, that i think it would cool of they all had upgrade mission when you complete em
Animal series could also have like, Tiger Mother armor, (tiger mother fiercly protects it's pups) team members have extra prot near you and you deal more dmg when they take hits, barbaric bear and ofc care bear, some cool melee and healing buffs, and lion king for example. Would be cool if collecting full set of chronicle would start a mission to upgrade it, maybe some arena fighting thingy, where you can fight gladiator bosses and in end would get perfected battletested chronicle and start a mission for some uber axe that can be upgraded every 25 lvl's you have in longblades and give block and impact and some super extra bonus when used with chronicle, vain could have some ceremonial shield(high extra impact and burn) and special DOA Kingmaker that can be gotten when working with nobles after collecting the set, could be also upgraded every 25 lvl, and maybe unlock some gemslots that you can put buffs in it, shadow and angel could have own thing. Chronicle and Vain Queen / Vain King? sets would have some nice ornament gems on the set graphic when upgraded.

Last edited:
This thread was kind of laughable at the beginning.
It quickly became ridiculous.
And now it's getting really embarrassing.. :oops:

I didn't want to get involved in this, but it's hard to miss when you post 4 times a day..

Out of the million "suggestions" you made;
99.9% is simply unworkable in a RCE like Entropia is.

What you basically do is take what you see in WoW, and ask to implement it here.
Not only is it not compatible.
Don't you think it would be easier for you to stick playing WoW ? :unsure:

Most people who play Entropia do so because it's different from other MMOs, among other things.
So please leave WoW where it is, and either save that kind of talk for other MMOs, or get to know Entropia a little bit before suggesting changes..

I say this for you.
It's never too late to stop making a fool of oneself. :whistle:

I didn't want to get involved in this, but it's hard to miss when you post 4 times a day..

What you basically do is take what you see in WoW, and ask to implement it here.

Most people who play Entropia do so because it's different from other MMOs, among other things.
So please leave WoW where it is, and either save that kind of talk for other MMOs, or get to know Entropia a little bit before suggesting changes..

I say this for you.
Thanks, some suggestions might be good tho, their additions to game i liked and cost reduction ideas, dont remove anything that already is, except tt value from items thats useless ped-binding feature.

Last edited:
Quick fix to old weapon blueprints, change all blueprints, so all components that no longer drops, is changes to craftable items, increase shots before they break all above 6k, and increase eff on em. I think 6k shots is kinda low for guns, as their currently expensive to make and buy, could it be that after using up 5x those 6x guns you could make adj gunout of those broken 5 guns with some extra materials and have an extra 20k shot gun? and imp would be like 30, mod 50, aug 75, perf 100k, this sort of system would be more fun! Remove tt from crafted guns, craft could give shrapnel for tt instead.

BP to upgrade all non-sib UL items, drop 1 per 1 item ingame. BP could use generic nano, and give em all back on unsuccesful attempt, BP's could be so, you can click em until 1 success happens, new type of BP.

Can we refine lysterium, blausarium we dont need into metal residue?, shrapnel + metal residue like 10-100 ped each = special ammo, +eff+dmg and could have a new residue from crafting that can be used, like shrapnel + metal res + crafting residue = high grade ammo, like 30 ped each, always would give tt back when making ammo. Extra reward from mining,hunting,crafting. when you do all 3 profs, you have access to high grade :)

Last edited:
It does not make sense that 2 people of grenade blast radius, makes grenade do less dmg, just let it do same damage to all

Mining amps should have bonus stats, not cost increase i think, you dont want to flood the game with ores, newbies cant afford to mine when everything is less than 101%, could have those extra rare ores to craft for example lvl1-10 players can loot rare ores for adj-perf lvl1-10 weapons, lvl10-20 miner could loot, better ones, and higher you get, more chance to get higher lvl, and less chance for lower level rare ores, high depth finder would hardly find no low lvl rare ores at all, so there is something for all lvl's of mining, more sharpnel and less oils to loot and higher success chance and tt return for crafting, so players can pay more for ore/oils, hunters miners makes better, shrapnel into better ammos without tt loss, and ore residue for better probes without tt loss as a reward for hunting/mining :) Maybe bonus for crafting items when you have collected all materials yourself? Tier comps to all mobs ingame, mobs without tier comps are pretty bad choice. Robot/animal parts that could be added to weapons, armor, faps when crafting em, to increase stats. Like fungoid stuff for faps to increase healing etc, berycled claw for lower level melee weapons to increase dmg, gokibusagi skull to increase def stats on mid level armor.

Could make like atrox fang talismans that increase some stats, some mobs could drop collectible stuff that can be made into jewelry?

Last edited:
Add extra L items to all bosses ingame, i think they drop too little for the price it costs to take em down, i think gorgon could drop aug gorgon armor parts L and shade perfected L, and some fancy MF chips, hussk could drop L parts of wyrmslayer, well, i mean all bosses should drop L armor and L guns and chips, implants for more fun! Is it fun to see 10 gorgon kills with no items? Make em low tt items with good durability, so 1 player wont hog all the loot value by getting item, happened to me on treaskeron, you could maybe give those items always as a bonus tt value, so its extra ped, on top of normal loot, rolled for players, Imagine getting 1200 ped loot, with 10 players, and 1 player getting 1000 ped from that loot with full tt esi, and rest get few peds.

Teleport chips could use mindessence per km teleported, higher could be more cheaper per km, not more expensive, this way player that has lvl7 tp chip dont have to spend so much ME when he needs to tp less far, and could tp 1k only with same price or cheaper than tp chip 1 user. Would be better this way imo.

Last edited:
When you have enough skill, and your running somewhere, there could be a mineral icon and exlamation mark on avatar's head that you spot a mineral/enmatter/treasure spot, and when you throw there, you always find something

Those boys doing sandking wave, uses thousand $'s a month, i think, could there be a reward roll after you finish each boss eave that can give an item or something so they could get something for trouble?

Could also be that those, that had high contribution on the wave's could have extra chance to loot a reward item from boss?

would be nice to be able to turn off crafting sounds.

Last edited:

I say this for you.
I have to partially agree with cirrus here.
I don't think it's embarrassing though but to treat it as an actual game and to actually have it make sense, that's just not going to happen.
I appriciate your effort though.

Entropia is not a game.
It has no logic to any of it's mechanics.
It has no story.
It's just a big boring sandbox with crappy raked slot machines where you can spend all your money.
Or make some if you invest smart or if you manage to squeeze some MU stuff from the slotmachines.

If you want to have some real fun, apart from the gambling fun in search of swirlies, you'd better just buy a real game, whith a real story.

The only thing that makes Entropia unique is the money part.
So EVERYTHING here is focused about money and not the story.
And if you like money, entropia is your thing. If you like a story (or realism) just play anything else.

Try Elden Ring. For just 60$ you have hours/days/months of grinding fun with a better story, butter graphics, better gameplay and for more excitement.
Try to achieve that here. 60$ will last you 1 day and for what fun?

Sadly, the exclusivity of creating new things is reserved to MA and Planet Partners.
Maybe this game needs an " Open Source Planet Partner " where freelancers, devs, artist, can create, test, and share their ideas or something like second life where players can upload their created items into game for some fee.

Make all UL faps upgradeable with rotten, small and large chadrak mushrooms on calypso :) including craftables!

I heard raven sometimes collects glimmering objects to their nest, maybe make a lucky raven special armor that can be made from raven armor, could have +rare loot bonus +range +crit +extra chance to roll item on globals/hofs and some extra defs, maybe could be made when perfecting regular animal series armors and make a special mission to make a special armor from em all.

Game could use some big item overhaul VU, just so much junk items that could be changed with some stat balancing, and changing drop rates, so all items would have some sort of value, and use, like most crafted armor and guns are junk. Could change some mobs dmg too, so all those armor sets could find a place. Tweak em over and over again, till its good

L toilet paper from all that wood shavings?

Make L toilets that decay for few pecs per use, and if you hunt with shit in pants, you get a movement speed debuff or something. Have chance to poo in pants when low hp, Could ofc also use hitchhiker's towels in emergency, just need L washing machine, that ofc decays for few pecs, could put those dhampyres and boxers wash em for you, would use some rare essences and money ofc to unlock the skill. Would have chance to fail the wash would only return some shit stains to tt, and near success, have some stains left on em.

Could also be L drawing paper, and wood and gemstones used as different frames, and painter kit that can be loaded with all different paints(returns tt) to make paintings for houses ingame, pens could be made with some animal hair(vixen bushweed hehe) and some wood.

Last edited:

Make L toilets that decay for few pecs per use, and if you hunt with shit in pants, you get a movement speed debuff or something.
Ok, I take back my earlier post and think Cirrus is right.
Now you're really starting to make yourself ridiculous :ROFLMAO:

Make L toilets that decay for few pecs per use, and if you hunt with shit in pants, you get a movement speed debuff or something. Have chance to poo in pants when low hp, Could ofc also use hitchhiker's towels in emergency, just need L washing machine, that ofc decays for few pecs, could put those dhampyres and boxers wash em for you, would use some rare essences and money ofc to unlock the skill. Would have chance to fail the wash would only return some shit stains to tt, and near success, have some stains left on em.
Yes please! I’ve been wishing for this game to have pooing pants mechanics for ages. This will make hunting so fun. I also would like my avatar to get periods and have to buy L tampons, otherwise my clothing suffers permanent TT decay from staining. Maybe we can have a small chance of contracting rabies from the mobs and dying permanently, MA would delete our account after that. Should of bought the rabies shot from the TT now shouldn’t you.

In fact, man, your suggestion blog in this forum is one of the most meaningful topics for the last year here.

I'm just amazed at the power of stupidity in this game right now. If the game needs to change, it should definitely start with toilet paper. There is so much Dung, literally and figuratively, that the trees, even for the next 5 years, will not be enough to clean it up. This would certainly affect the economic aspect, so it could be a very good suggestion!

It depends not only on the idea, but also on its realization. I mean, I hope a few unnecessary comments don't stop your the urge to think about all this.

Years ago, I stumbled upon this star map. Sometimes, clarity comes naturally in different situations..
https://stars.chromeexperiments.com/

Could use a counter for hunting, tt in, tt out, and what player has gained from selling hunting loots in auction, if item is sold by trade, it will show tt and ? mark on it that can be added by hand, same for mining, for crafting terminal there should be counter also tt in, tt out and gained from crafting products, would count items sold in auction, or shop or could be added by hand when sold by trade

Only showing tt in and tt out % would be very good.

Loot is worthless if only trash can be made from it, please focus on crafting and thinking how crafting can be improved with alot of new things and improved items. TT loss is hell, first you get taxed 5-7%~ collecting mats, add markup to it(you wont get enough markup from hunting, so this step is bad business from crafter perspective), and then you lose 5-7% + markup making parts and then you lose 7% for making items that you use to collect items again losing 5-7% of all you shoot. Crafted items need to be so good it's worth it, able to bring up tt return, alot more shots per ped to increase chances at rares etc.

Different technicians on different outposts and towns, could randomly spawn on random timer, some L blueprints for special stuff, also could have rare spawn npc's that sells stuff, like blueprints or stuff, could spawn randomly around the world, like some camper, hunters etc that has some special stuff for trade for some looted materials or something.

Low lvl finders are useless as F UL finders are better to use as they dont cost markup, why not add extra rare ore % to L finders and some other bonuses so they can be crafted too?

Status
Back