Some suggestions :-)

Status
If you had apartment, you could put there 1 AI mannequin, storage + assembler and even on other planets you could make items and put in auction and buy with the mannequin, so you can make and sell on all planets that you have apartment in and those objects, you would get robotics, and other skills when you do it. More robot skill would allow the AI mannequins to do more stuff, like assist hunting, heal, mine, pilot, turret etc.

Remove that material/component tt, so it wouldnt be much to have stack of stuff in storage, so no need big bankroll to have AI expeditions and stuff on all planets if all wishes to do so. Could be also that you could have extra screen inside game when you open some device, and you could control the AI mannequin there, and use that auto-tool - autotarget function to heal, or run/teleport it somewhere and set it to mine in auto-pattern, with bots that collects claims and take to storage. Would save alot of time. With enough skill, could have some leader bot and 2 others to assist, like they would attack leader bots(controlled) target, and use repair tool to get hp up to make bot hunter teams. You could make routes by clicking waypoints to ground and if bots have many weapons/moves later on, do a priority list. If your avatar is on team and close with em, your robot skills would increase their eff, give em buffs,speed etc, and gain 1-3 pet buffs depending on how many pets you got, so player could have a team to do stuff with, pvp with, do harder content solo. I would like that. could have 1 ship too with bot captain, turret and repairman, or ship AI chip with 1 repairman bot. Would have operations communicator to swap screens and give tasks and control bots. Npc would also call/msg to give missions to it. I dont think it matters so much that ppl would have em, it would just make it so player can play on all planets at once, so not so much overgrowding. especially of spawns would work so, more ppl/kills/hour more they spawn. You could have more activity ingame 24/7 on all planets this way, aslong as playing is afforable. Some AI upgrade would also allow bots to use MF, could be different for, buffs, heals, attacks. Could be pet and bot combat stuff for those pet deeds. Bot war zone that you can take your bots with you and combat others and npc robots for objectives and points.

Could be instance player cap, so player can choose a human player or take AI bot. With more lvl could upgrade pot weapon systems and armor, with armor/weapon craft skill and robot skills. If they gets destroyed, would need ore to fix em back full. Would consume some resource to give em energy to work, but i dont like that you lose the tt, only MU, so would get it back in shrapnel or something. I think even 1 pet is too expensive atm to keep. Could have a 3 bot hunter team, manu/auction and minerbot on all planets when enough robot skills. They cant shoot other players targets, can buff/heal tho. Could put J.E.S.U.S chip in one so it can regen, resto, resurrect and could put it to assist others. Could could press space and fast tab between bot screens ingame when their online. Bots cant mayhem, would use player items, and maybe some bot booster items. Just set tax to very small and ppl could hunt on many spawns at the same time for days, trying to get those adj-perf rares. With empathy chip bots would have pets 1 per bot.

Do something about mountains, caves, rare spawns, vaults, places, houses, plants, paths.

Last edited:
Sulje said:
Any amount of instances you do there, you will result in maximum 80% tt return. I decided there is no markup to cover massive 20% loss so i left.

Using 2.0 setup or 1.0 setup makes no difference as well, I tested it thoroughly with over 100k peds cycled, so $2000 loss on TT only not including markup of amps and enhancers.
i circled more than 150 k peds in lotus instances and Sulje is right around 80% return so if dont loot somethink with MU dont wortf to lose that kind of peds

quoted raindrops post, quoting sulje

All i can say, wow that sucks ass, scam alert!

Feels real bad to put thousands ingame and hundreds of not thousands ingame, am i just a fool playing scam online? Does EU really give something that other games dont except gambling? Is it worth paying MA to chase those items that costs thousands to get? Is it fun in the end to repeat the same action all the time and lose? Not fun at all to hear about some ppl's mega-losses. Maybe i just blow my last peds and take a break and see someday in future if things have changed. Not gonna deposit as much next month, pay depts and then wait for updates, gonna play something else, maybe, not sure yet, i wish there were even option to play without high tax %, no hof mode, would be alot better. I am not satisfied with the tax, game has good things, but still i cant even recomment ppl to deposit and play with me, as i know how much they gonna be taxed, cant recomment any sure mobs or choices that would be profitable, i dont know any except mining. I dont want to chase big money sums, i want to collect gear and skills.

If you ever lower costs, and get alot of players, i suggest you go thru old players that have tt lost, biggest amounts and give back if you make millions. Would be nice.

You could hire artists in india to assist your artists via skype, helping with animaltions and items and objects, like few art teams, give em own LA,and do local children charity there. Good stuff.

no risk/low risk(50p/month) for poor
focusing on a mob would increase chances (more rare on that mob)
Gambling for crazy ppl that gives shares/LA when you lose, fun investing
DO IT.

Have fun all! Good luck!

Last edited:
You could separate all planets into some zones, and each zone have an timed boss spawn, killing the boss, would increase rare loot/mined rare from that zone by 10% or something. Like world boss, would need 10-20 ppl. Would always drop some boss kill tokens and few L items, and chance for rare UL and some key parts, when collected enough, can open bonus loot chest that gives some peds and items.

You can get stuck on some outposts and in space, if you run out of gas / dont have repair tool, so i suggest, that you make some button ingame, some device, you can click 1 times per hour, a pickup from anywhere to capital city of planet, and from anywhere to space, to closest planet capital city.
Its not good that items are too expensive, best way to affect this is to decrease cost to play
Quality of life, fun stuff is very important in a game. Stuff thats made bad so it costs more, is not important and can be skipped.

Last edited:
Just to add, a lot of the rocktropia instances have various bugs preventing you from completing the instances thus losing all your ped spent + entry cost.

I have sent multiple support cases about this but mindark dont want to investigate or even close the bugged instances just forward the info to Rocktropia

Above quoted from other player, stuff like this makes you doubt, EU is not made with best quality/experience in mind, and focus is elsewhere.

Make a simulator that kills those mobs for whole codex worth, take time into consideration too how long it takes, and design mobs so you see most items in loot table when you do whole codex and 1x UL item and 1x adj-mod item would likely to drop, would be cool to see more of em ingame. aug-perf could be bosses and upgrade crafts. Lost my last peds on LT today, and best item i got this round was gizmo recycle, that gamblers buy to do bad choices. rest were items not good enough again, martial arms was only item usable. Was it worth 100€ nah, no way. With 1-0.5% tax you might be able to play the hunting game with the markups. Thats 92% craft return really sucks, dont tax so much please. Would be nice too if you could find good mining stuff anywhere, so could mine everywhere you go, not just on those sweet spots. Could be some items you can get when you hand in like 100 or 1000 ores for upgrades so more use for em, like some tokens for gear or chest that can contain items, so you get tt back and some bonus skills for crafts for example.

Make instances so there is always 1x very good item so their worth going to + 1 more common good craft mat.
There might be too many low lvl mobs already, focus on new bosses, animation, cinematics, avatar abilitys, new stuff, instances, places, missions, story.

Sucks when you cant afford to farm all the mobs to see whats there.

Last edited:
MA and calypso is not the same thing.
Mindark makes money from other stuff.
MA could sell of rest of caly and still make good money.

Best would be that mindark didnt own calypso and only managed the game.
Totally agree, calypso should be run by a separate and independent planet partner which would put it on an equal footing with other planets.

Why is that titan set bonus called titanic might, make it more mighty, all set bonuses are the same, could be named standard set bonus for armor: Also it seems to be one of highest drop rate armor from all rares, i dont see ppl getting much else on rare, thanks for letting some stuff drop more.

All robots, work in squads ingame, all attack at one, with a squad leader, squad leader if not killed would make all bots shoot same target and could swap aggro, when you start shooting bots whole spawn starts to walk at your direction and when killed more minibosses and regulars would spawn like on fort events, eventually leading into a boss, and when killed, would leave a good mining ground behind and maybe some thingy to get into instance, maybe always a special beacon. All robot spawns would lead to minibosses and bigger bosses. Put very rare drop on all mobs ingame some adj-perf items, and rare UL items.

Noob oil rig could have a boss that drops 1 pyrite, and cyrene have similar rig that drop medical compress.
Make noob oilrig, normal oilrig and arkadia and cyrene oil rig into a mining place where you have 100% chance to find a ore/enmatter when you survey, also they would sometimes give strange / old metal pieces / device pieces, and delivering those to npc repetable would give a box of goods as a reward that can contain some nice stuff, like some low tt gear, rarely some good gear, and very rarely some very good gear, adj-perf blueprints that needs rare ores from those areas, set bonus burn armors, guns, rocket launchers and mining gear, would all be like e.l.m items, low tt.

Regular rig would drop different fragments from ground for higher rewards.

Make all those guns from command and conquer renegade :)
Their cool. or similar.

You could make land graps like regenade pvp matches, socs could allie with eachother, and both would have a base with war factory, killiing players /robots would give points and soc leaders could buy with those points tanks, mechs, planes and heavy artillery, there would be made so if grenade blast is shot front of em, ppl behind em would not get hit, there could be some walls and doors that needs these machines so you can break em down. Robots would also attack and harass both factions

I would like it if newbie rig has a good chance of looting a 2.5 ped beacon as a rare and that beacon could drop beacons 5 and 10 when done and ashi could drop 15 and 20, make some new beacons, also beacons could drop keys for other beacons rarely and robot places, and those could drop like 1/5 chance those better ones, remove tt loss from chest as it costs to get em, make rewards ingame too. Could be a story that dark entity controls robots, and they would have a thinking sentient ones too that communicate and plan with eachother and dark entity and these sentient ones would have avatar like androids that they control and when killed they would upload into a new one so cant be destroyed till whole network is taken down, these entitys could talk to player via robots. androids could sometimes spawn on events also. COuld have some cyber-dudes also that has robot hacked MF implants, so robots would have their own mindforcers. You could have some hack devises, you could mindcontrol/hack a player and he would lose a control for a while, like start dancing or you could make him attack target you want for 10-20 secs depending on your skill.

Robots would aggro flying machines from longer, no more standing idle foolishly when someone flies 10m above em, takes their time to land, put plane into picket and starts picking em 1 by 1, and also there would be steel birds that would attack quads and sleips etc when flying close to robot places.

Only take 20% from planet partners so they have easier time living, its a big investment afterall.

Sorry for complaining about loot, but i see its not good for future of game, and reason for low player base. I see its best if player barely notices it. Too heavy now, almost impossible to get back with items looted, makes most of mobs and mining places useless, as you just gonna lose without chance to get anything good back.

Oh and to the guy who did stay away from shrooms
They might be good sometimes, misunderstood

Veteran moon,could be 33% return goes to MA, Veterans, and children charitys, only big mobs there, bosses would drop really good items, some high lvl upgradeable gun mission, and good stuff, well its veterans hehe.

I thought you could make uber amps that drops from biggest bosses ingame, augmented/perfected omegaon/firaco/trauma/neopsion amp that makes base weapon ammoburn/decay into highest dpp weapon and eff ingame, by changing ammoburn/decay + it would fit guns of all dmg amounts, like adjust to it, and give some base stats like crit/mod/reload. Could also make those adj-mod ones that could give stats and boost guns eff/dpp more. Could be adj-perfected E-amps too that makes em good, like fi-ra-co series, with upgrades. Make own amps for all planets, good ones and put on all planets craftable UL amps and lower-mid-higher mobs that drops upgrade parts for em

Noob fairy fountain, there is an altar, you can put sweat and fruits on it and come pick it up after 24h and it can roll some stuff, could have some skill boosters, blueprints, and rare materials needed for some crafts, and could have key fragments to get into noob fairy realm, some low lvl mobs, boss and a few ped boosted chest with some items that has set bonuses L and UL, like good mindforce chips and buff chips, could also have some noob fairy L healing tool/regen/resto chip, has like 1000 heals, 10 pec tt for 30 hp, also noob fairy, hat, dress, boots, gloves, rings, wings that gives a healing set bonus, all items would be low tt and lots of uses, could also give pet food.

Last edited:
I heard the lotus instance gave so many armor parts because it was bugged, and it stacked some reserve and gave it all at once to 1 player, if this is how loot works, i suggest changing it so game will track personal efforts and affects your loot rolls instead of the mobs for everyone, i dont think its fair system when someone can work for days and spend a small fortune on a mob and someone can go reap hes rewards

Could be so everytime you shoot a mob, or mob type, like animal, mutant, robot, or a boss on, some planet, it will increase drop rates of items of that mob until they have dropped for you, and then resets. could be so that looter level will increase the odds and serendipity could give chance for extra rare rolls and perception could be a timed event with extra loot and rare rolls

Make it impossible to go dry for long periooids/kills on mobs.

Like ardojes has killed like 800k peds of mobs and only has some L stuff to show for it, thats not even good, could be 8x UL items for that amount of hunting already dropped

And make a tracker for those L and UL items, looted and crafted, if ppl dont buy em, and they go to TT, buff em until they are usable and gets sold.

Put hunter and team bonuses to hunter ME and all other ME equipment, and set bonuses, more mentor points you have, stronger the items and bonuses. Unlockable bonuses you can give buffs to team on like 1h cooldown more mentor points you have, could be different kinds of dmg, speed, bonus loot, healing(resto efffect) also make mentor edition pets with team bonuses

Last edited:
Mining is more fun when you hit more, make hit rate like around 100%, give 20% some rock that can be made into metal and enmatter residue, and also make so refining ore, you could pick an option to make residue, and with better refiner and ore, you could get a better residue with chance to get some rare thingy that could make crafts better, or needed for rare crafts, and with skill you can pop multi claims when you hit, and you can get globals so you can get like 10-50 claims worth the tt, like you hit a global and you get 20 claims. It would be easier to get the mats you need like this. globals could also contain few rare ore claims, like 1/10 rare ore claims. with amp you could pop more claims easier. Game gives alot more ore/enmatter than needed, reduce tt on oils, enmatter ore, make gizmos so you cant tt lose on it, and put more ore/oils on the BP's and alot of it on gizmo that could pop some rare BP's could be different level gizmos, some for lower lvl too, could give like 1/10 or 1/100 mayhem dpp/eff amps/weapons, or armors/tools with bonus stats/set bonus when you get a BP and higher chance on gizmo recycle, these better and longlasting items would need rare ores to make.

Make improvements to animal series, so that when you upgrade it, the helmet becomes like lion/bear/raven/tiger helmet would have a animal head looks, like someting like this https://www.etsy.com/listing/261505627/mask-helmet-gladiator-helmet-predator Could have paw gloves or wings on shoulders on raven, and have some animal power buff, make em all high level uber armors when upgraded to full, put adj imp upgrade parts to lower mid lvl bosses and mod-aug on bigger ones, maybe some on beacon and mining too. Make phantom more different than ghoul, their stats are too similat, make ghoul imp/cut/stb better and make upgrades for those too

Could give when you get a set, a mission to get a gun with animal graphics too, like bear claw, lion bite, raven pecker, tiger claw thats also upgradeable with parts, also craft bp to make it for others

Unlimited components, you could get a set and make UL weapon with it.

Make own tooth for kanin, and make fluffy bunny suits need em or something, could also make a repeatable mission where you make all types of clothes, hand em for poor and get tt back and chance roll some good reward, special cloth bp, tailor, textile, color skill and a buff, and chance to get some other goodies. Would be better to skill like that. Make this for all crafts, also when you hand it you can have a special gift from time to time, some nice ul stuff, maybe have a own armor and weapons you can get from there color customable and L armor BP's that needs hides and wools and tooth that gives special bonus, for different levels handouts. Also could get esis from this. Could also get some item, you add to cloth for extra stats.

There is those stories on items like roman rams tech, or angel armor has some special plates, when you work with these somehow, maybe tinker system could allow you to learn new techs to use in crafting for extra benefits and parts, like some talent tree for crafting.

Could put animals and mobs wider apart and a chance to spawn a small herd of em with some special creatures, miniboss etc, so players would have to run and seek and they would find different mobs, they wouldnt be on a pile somewhere, would be a rare spawn to find a herd with a boss in end.

Make an order in what order you do things ingame.

Last edited:
Adj-perf refiners, you could get a more and better dust with em, they have level req, and would increase durability on items, you could get em from rare BP, mining events, data-pads BP that you need to find parts to assemble.

Could make some system that, some revenue from all planets go to all partners, it would help em.
"some voice said, cant leave NI to do things by themselfs" not sure what this is about, typing it here incase its a helpful tip

I suggest dont make a single item with tt over 1 ped anymore and materials would be in pecs or millipecs, so all cash can be used, not tied to stuff.

Kinda sucks when you have 1000 ped in weapon tt, 2k ped in armor tt, and 1000 ped in materials in storage, 200 ped in clothed 200 ped in vehicles, you cant use because your broke. Lower tt would allow everyone to get all items, and use em when it suits the situtiation best.

mining amps would become better if you could get residue from mining, as you wouldnt have to pay 5% tt loss on crafting it, or 2% buying it, would make items a bit cheaper, that could be better

make a patch that just removes all tt, and puts it into shrapnel, and adjusts decay accordingly, could be a code % that tt is removed, decay is lowered easy. There have been for years greyed out pecs on auction item prices, unlock that so ppl can adjust pecs, and remove the fee, and only take sale % and make it possible to get like veteran rewards, more auction and shopslots, maybe player who pays monthly sub, could get 50 slots. Monthly sub you could pick keys or universal ammo for amount, and get some skill bonus and other rewards depending on how long you take or run it, very good ones when you ran it for year + could be avatar bound items. People needs wins and prices, it will be more fun this way, something for their time spend, people like to show off.

Make vehicles need thousands of ingots and parts without being high tt, water vehicles with some turrets, could also have some fishing addon, that you sometimes get fish while strolling on sea and looking for fish / huntable stuff.

Better ore/enmatter/sooto every 10 lvl, and good items that needs those, could use those other planets ore/enmatter as rares if they dont have much use. Could have a necklace player gets from mission, and it gets better every year, avatar bound, some ppl could have year 20 necks soon, could be bracelet too, would make some old timers maybe happy maybe joyful. Or could be ring that gets better, neck for 10yr that gets better and bracelet for 15 and a belt with golden symbol on it for 20. with good stats ;-) could improve some % every year.

When you unlock intuition, you could get when mining thats there might be something there with better tools. Or when killing mobs that has a counter for miniboss or some reward, i have feeling somethings gonna happen soon, same with crafting.

Last edited:
Sometimes these claims you find on mountain wall and you have to wait 30 secs to get it, how bout if the claim is on higher altitude than avatar, it would always pop 5m next to avatar and couldnt pop higher alt

can you put some arane boss spawning on the crater east of billys? could drop lion upgrade parts?

Last edited:
Edit: IF 20% mining loot would be residue stone, would actually make it really hard to breakeven/profit, so might not be good idea afterall

Wow, this guys is actually doing good, didnt know this can happen

Last edited:
Crafting items need a strangely low amounts of stuff, i would see it like when you make some armor set you would need more like
20-100 bolts, 100+ screws, 20 plates, 10 some interlocking mechanisms, (could be a choice of what mat you make em) and you could add some special enmatter/ore to em for burn/elec/acid/cold
Same for weapons and other tools, could use more mats

You can eat soup at lunchbreak and put a mic next to your belly, you get monster sounds like that, if you put one next to your ass, you can get no resources/craft failed/20% back from mob sound

Mob hp should also affect looter skill gains, not only level, as there is like flesh ripper lvl60 and moloch around same level with 4k same hp.

Animal series armor, probably costs like millions of peds in cycling to loot full set, so almost impossible to get, might aswell make em upgradeable into uber armors

Could make a jetpack like on renegade X shocktrooper has, check how it flies around from youtube

Scifi lab equipment/construction machines that can make special parts for items and vehicles and stuff, could put on apartment

Make a story, where there is a plot where you have to investigate and search for the evil mastermind who did construction machine, colonists suffered heavy casulties against robots because so many went to bankrupt aand couldnt afford to defend the colony anymore, end of mission you meet the mastermind, he admits he only did it for money and didnt care for fun or it being good for everyone and he gives hes life to jesus after defeating him, if you tell him about jesus and he helps to make better one,the old ones will be banned and you get rewarded and get a BP for machine that is not rigged for failure and can be upgraded so it can make even better items sometimes, chance to get mastercrafts etc or double item rolls with 100% chance to success.

Could be community event where ppl have to find clues and find him and spawn hes bodyguards/troopes as a boss like purger for everyone, drops good items on every kill, once per lifetime event

Last edited:
Auto-summon pet whenever possible

Remove repair terminal, all items are repairable with skill and ore/enmatter/parts, would get crafting skills when repair and repair skill and could loot BP's get technology from items when doing so for crafting

Last edited:
Stamina/focus when they have some use, could have some herb plant you can pick, and get some seends and plant itself, you can buy pots and growdth molecules and put it on apartment, 1 seed would make some more flowers, used with cooking to make fruit bars, could be different ones for hp/hpregen, runspeed/reload, carry weight, stamina/focus regen, and other stuff. You could loot like 1 meat per mob kill and you could make different kinds of foods that gives buffs and bonuses, could also eat em to regen hp, like 20 sec resto bar that refills your hp pool.

Feffoid spirit champion, altar where you take atrox, araneatrox, falxangius, malcruentor and grand formidon skull and it will summon a champion boss with boosted loot(no tt loss) and always drops some good L item and chance to drop good items UL, could be event where it begins a wave and multiple bosses spawn, and some stone chest unlocks after thats locked with mysterius mechanism, angel could open it

!I recomment to watch the series instead of watching this youtube clip, so you dont get spoilers!

Could be some huge creatures like these angels(in neon genesis evangelion) that there is some warning singal that they spawn, are detected in space and will move towards some planet, lands and starts wrecking places there, could get some mysterious xeno materials for weird and powerful items and maybe new vehicles that are alive and machine (space ships, mechs?)

Anime style cinematics would be cool

Last edited:
Not sure if i suggested this before, but when gun does like 5-10 dmg, inflict ranged dmg could make it more likely to do higher dmg, and when your like very uber, you almost never do less than 90% dmg, and kill strike could be same for crit portion of dmg, and also increase crit and chance to kill mob with 1 hit(nonboss) when under 20% hp

Would make more sense if garnets and gems would come in mining and on crafting hofs you could get an item thats adj-perfected version, and have tiers slots open on em with extra durability, so those guns would last a long time and give extra stats

If the vast majority of your suggestions actually remained on planet Earth and took into account the already firmly established "thing" that it's a real cash economy that favours limited although intentional confusion of TT in TT out then, ....awwww f*k it...just stfu, you've done enough. :D

Could be nice to get like big skill boost when you success a new blueprint first time

Status
Back