Songkra Starfinder XXXVI Warp Services

chongpha

Guardian
Chong All-The-Way Pha
Songkra Valley has been sold and the warp service is now over. Thank you to all that have participated and hunted on SV. Songkra Starfinder Tokens can will be redeemed at 5 PEDs per SST. Please PM me in-game to collect your winnings.
History
Starfinder XXXVI, is the last and final Vega Class Privateer in the Starfinder series. Once owned by Mindark Official Assistant Shadow and Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs himself, this ship now boost a total structural integrity of 50,000 and is fully capable to deal with the treacherous space PVP areas. It has been proven throughout the years to be a reliable, safe, and secure warp ship to transport you and you’re goods across the universe by Valivill/dazYzab warp services. Starfinder XXXVI will now bear the name Songkra and carry forth the tradition of providing excellent services to the all who wish to be summoned.

Services
I am pleased to announce that Songkra Starfinder XXXVI will now be providing *daily direct warp services from Arkadia Space Station to Calypso Space Station and back to Arkadia Space Station.

Songkra Starfinder Token
Songkra Starfinder Token (SST) can be won while hunting on Songkra Valley and used to redeem free warp flights.

There are three ways to win a SST:
1) Every 10th global/HOF will get you one SST.
2) Any global/HOF of 250 PEDs or more will get you one SST.
3) Any participants that get at least one global/HOF during the Songkra Saturday HSL Events will get one SST.

Songkra Starfinder Tokens can be given, sold, or traded. To send a SST to another avatar, please message me in-game with the following:
I am sending “# of token(s)” to “full avatar name”.
Ex. I am sending 1 token to Chong All-The-Way Pha.

Teams can earn SST as well. Team names must start with the word “TEAM” followed by the full avatar name of the leader - see example below. Only the avatar in the team name will be able to collect SST so choose your team wisely.
Proper Team Name: TEAM Chong All-The-Way Pha
Invalid Team Name: TEAM Chong, TEAM All-The-Way, TEAM Pha

All globals will also count towards the Songkra Valley Lucky 7's Hunting Event.

Schedule and Price
Type From To MA Time Cost
Scheduled Flight Arkadia Space Station Calypso Space Station 0000 7 PEDs or 1 SST
Scheduled Flight Calypso Space Station Arkadia Space Station 0030 Free
VIP Flight Arkadia Space Station Your choice Your Time 20 PEDs or 3 SST
VIP 2 Destination Flight Arkadia Space Station Your two choices Your Time 28 PEDs or 4 SST
VIP Pickup Flight Your choice Your choice Your Time 28 PEDs or 4 SST
*Note: This service is provided as-is and there is no guarantee of daily flights due to real life and in-game activities. ei. family, friends, work, bad or no internet connection, pirates, in-game events, etc. However, I will strive to provide this service as often as possible.

Last edited:
You need some out-game chat to inform passengers when you reach Destination SS and they can logon safely.

You need some out-game chat to inform passengers when you reach Destination SS and they can logon safely.

Hey i.cromme, out-game chat was already created and can be found by clicking Songkra Starfinder XXXVI. It is the second post right under the original post. Thanks!

Last edited:
To get you and your loot moving as often as possible, there are now three different ways to win a Songkra Star Token.

1) Every 10th global/HOF will get you one SST.
2) Any global/HOF of 250 PEDs or more will get you one SST.
3) Any participants that get at least one global/HOF during the Songkra Saturday HSL Events will get one SST.

Last edited:
50,000 SI :eyecrazy:

What I found posted says default starfinder SI is 500 (not clear if that's perr section), and I'm sure a lot of players don't realize how much the ships can vary. These numbers are wild.

Entropedia gives 2.82 eff DPP on the kismet.

50,000 / 2.82 PEC gives us a cost of approximately 177.30 PED to destroy this ship completely.

I think they can just focus on one section, assuming the SI is split evenly they might crash the ship in 88.65 PED with no repairers on board.

Entropedia also gives us 108.7 DPS for the Kismet.

50,000 / 108.7 = 460 seconds or 7.66 minutes for one quad nonstop at full DPS.

Again, with a focus on one section, and assuming zero repairer, it might be done in under 4 minutes.

I put this here for anyone who doesn't really know how that SI stacks up, since I did the math while I was sitting here being dazzled about these numbers.

I'm pretty sure I've got the math right, though I'm open to correction. I would think there are still several motherships that offer less protection than this ship, since their total base SI appears to be 2000 without upgrades.

It seems to me with even a single RK-20 on board this ship is a complete no go for your average pirate solo, and a real challenge for an organized group of them. With a couple of repairers and not even a gunner you might be able to subwarp from Caly to Ark under constant fire.

Congrats and GL with the service. I hope she serves you well :wtg:

Thanks Atrax. You are correct in everything that was said. There are 50,000 SI total, 25,000 per side. Your math looks good also. There has been three different pirate incidents so far. All three pirates took no more than two shots before quickly turning away after they realized very little damage was being done to the ship. It would take some time to destroy the ship. Most likely, even if avatars had loot with them, the ship would already be in the safe zone and they could TP out to space station. Or, they could potentially log out way before ship is destroyed and still be safe.

50,000 / 108.7 = 460 seconds or 7.66 minutes for one quad nonstop at full DPS.

So 3.83 minutes if they focus one station. Divide that by 5, for a full team of pirates is about 45 seconds if they focus one station. ( my math might be terribly wrong I am hella tired lol)

That's pirates in quads, they also have a pathfinder they like ambushing ships with on occasion via warp mine, where you will not be able to fly to the safe zone in time. If they know you dont have a solid gunner team, they will likely use the pathfinder, if you do have a solid gunner team they will likely use quads to out range your guns. The pathfinder of course has more dps too, not sure the exact amounts but it's beasty with 6 gunners, plus a quad to snipe bodies.

There has been three different pirate incidents so far. All three pirates took no more than two shots before quickly turning away after they realized very little damage was being done to the ship. It would take some time to destroy the ship. Most likely, even if avatars had loot with them, the ship would already be in the safe zone and they could TP out to space station. Or, they could potentially log out way before ship is destroyed and still be safe.

Do make sure they all log out, because by starting a warp schedule you've basically given them a time they can all meet up to fight. Which means they can assemble a full team for warp mines, or to ambush outside the station with a pf so they have enough dps to bring ya down before you can scoot back in. With an advertised SI it's just a matter of math, and without a crew to fight back there aren't many variable other then SI to DPS.

hope it helps, GL on your service.

So 3.83 minutes if they focus one station. Divide that by 5, for a full team of pirates is about 45 seconds if they focus one station. ( my math might be terribly wrong I am hella tired lol)

That's pirates in quads, they also have a pathfinder they like ambushing ships with on occasion via warp mine, where you will not be able to fly to the safe zone in time. If they know you dont have a solid gunner team, they will likely use the pathfinder, if you do have a solid gunner team they will likely use quads to out range your guns. The pathfinder of course has more dps too, not sure the exact amounts but it's beasty with 6 gunners, plus a quad to snipe bodies.

Do make sure they all log out, because by starting a warp schedule you've basically given them a time they can all meet up to fight. Which means they can assemble a full team for warp mines, or to ambush outside the station with a pf so they have enough dps to bring ya down before you can scoot back in. With an advertised SI it's just a matter of math, and without a crew to fight back there aren't many variable other then SI to DPS.

hope it helps, GL on your service.

Thanks morgoth. Yes, we did find out the other day exactly what you just said about advertised SI and warp schedule departure time. While departing for ARK, my ship was ambushed out of warp by a warp mine. There were about 4 or 5 quads shooting from every directions and managed to destroy the ship. I must say it was a very fun and entertaining experience.

No one was carrying any loot though so all is safe. Just a slight delay in arrival time to ARK. I also make sure my loot carrying customers log out before I began any warps. The pirates probably lost around 90 PEDs of ammo and the cost for the warp mine. My customers were also happy because they got to skill up repairing 50,000 SI worth of damages. :laugh:

Last edited:
Since I was pilot of this excellent ship for quite long time, I can assure you it was pain in the ass when attacked, if I had just two repairers (1 on each section). Sometimes we used boost pills too :) If I had two skillfull repairers with RK-20's, then the destruction of the ship was so much harder that made attackers to pull back sometimes. Get some crew!
With chat service and having enough time for ppl to log you're good to go and I wish you good luck and peacefull trips!

Last edited:
There were about 4 or 5 quads shooting from every directions and managed to destroy the ship. I must say it was a very fun and entertaining experience.

It is a shame that more people don't get to experience this from the seat. Quite a cool experience indeed. GL with this awesome service.

Back