Info: Songkra Valley and Khorum Coast 2015 Finale - Win an Arkadia Apartment

atomicstorm

Slayer
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
Time for a 2015 finale.

Songkra Valley [32488, 26149, 159]
Khorum Coast [9115, 27387, 105]

The format of this event is similar to the Merry Mayhem format.

Additionally, the BIG industries rewards, monthly progressive, and hypercharged weekly event are active during this event.

This event replaces the former per global rebate monthly program.

How to Participate

Just hunt on either Songkra Valley or Khorum Coast on Arkadia from December 8th through December 31st. No registration is necessary.

How to Score

Your base score will consist of your top 10 globals and HOFs between 50 and 399 averaged.
This means your score can only improve the longer you hunt.

Leaderboard: www.tiny.cc/svboard

Additional points can be added to your base score on a daily basis as follows:

Every global or HOF between 400 and 999 -- +1 point
Every 4 digit global or HOF -- +3 points
The single highest loot for the day (from both LAs, only one award) -- +0.25% bonus on the base score
Additional points can be added to your base score at the end of the event as follows:
HSL on Songkra Valley and HSL on Khorum Coast = +5.0% bonus

Multipliers

Some mobs may have multiplier adjustments to their global values to make both land areas equal, based on cost to kill. They are as follows:

Trophy Mobs
* Mutated Nusul - 250%
* Ubo - 200%

Khorum Coast
* Mutated Hadraada - 150%
* Mutated Zadul - 150%

Prizes

Prizes for this event are as follows:

1st Place - 750 PED
2nd Place - 250 PED
3rd Place - Celeste North 4 Level 3 Apartment, Valued at 1500 PED

Sponsorships

• Sponsoring any part of the event, in any form greater than 100 PED, will receive ad space in this thread as a donor, a note next to the place of the prize on the leaderboard, and a spot on the Songkra Valley estate (you must provide a sign) to advertise your shop or services.
  • Intent to sponsor must be communicated 24 hours before the event.
  • Donation must be in hand by the start of the event to qualify.
  • Ad space is first come, first serve until visible area is out of item points.
  • Scores will be updated automatically between midnight and 1am server time. Scores will be displayed down to 4 decimal places in case of a tie.

Additional Rules and Considerations

• Teams are not permitted. However, you can use a fapper outside of team.
  • Owner of the land area may hunt on either land area but cannot win any prizes.
  • Sponsors can participate but cannot win their prize back. In the event that this occurs, the prize will be given to 11th place, 12th place, and so on.

nice prizes and always a great place to hunt. Nice way to end the year :)

damn you, making me shift away from my beloved kadra grind eh!? Guess i'll pop over to your LAs.. you high tax bastard :p

damn you, making me shift away from my beloved kadra grind eh!? Guess i'll pop over to your LAs.. you high tax bastard :p

What? Same tax as any other la.

So if i get a 390 ped nusul, the multiplier removes it from my 10 best global average? That would suck. I would rather have 390 ped be one of my 10 than have it get me 3 little points

So if i get a 390 ped nusul, the multiplier removes it from my 10 best global average? That would suck. I would rather have 390 ped be one of my 10 than have it get me 3 little points

We've gone through this debate once. You can just as easily get a 390 from scoring close to a 175 or so global, which is more likely. Mob multipliers are scored based on mob cost to kill so that is on an even field. Mutated nusul gets a small bonus like ubo because there are very few of them. They are the trophy/bonus mobs.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Bump it up. Some nice hofs today.

First leaderboard push will be the end of the day today.

Forget about MM. Come here. :naughty:

Hi, i've been hunting in your LA and yesterday just hitted 1xx global on mutated zadul, i know is not enough to get me qualified yet but why dont i show up on board ? sorry if im not understanding something

Thanks
Laginha

Board updates once a day at 00:00. There is a timestamp on the board itself. No worries, it will be reflected.

Bump it up. Month is half over. Only 10 globals required to qualify. Anyone's event still!

Bump it up. Plenty of time left.

Back